Ratings for Dr. John Spiers

Very nice man. Explained everything to me before and after. No complaints.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Absolutely terrible. Worst experience of my life..never again.. see another dr

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

My mother in law who is dying of cancer got rejected by him because he asked for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

he is friendly courteous and very caring for young and old and will get the procedure done on a days notice if necessary. he is awesome

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr Spiers is a very compentent and caring doctor. I have had two renal angioplasties done by him and both were successful. I have nothing more than admiration for the man. Hie told me exactly what they were going to do and what to expect..

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Had cerebral angiogram done yesterday.I must say I did have alot of anxiety leading up to this being the area the procedure was taking place.Dr.Spears came and introduced himself to my wife and I and explained the procedure before hand as well as how things went after.Very polite,knowledgeable,and perfessional as well as his assistants.He was a little late but not by much,sort of expected anyways in this field.Worst part of the whole ordeal was laying flat on back after procedure for 4 hours.Staff in prep & recovery area was also excellent and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr. Spiers is one of the kindest and Knowledgeable dr's I've ever dealt with. He performed my husbands carotid angioplasty on both sides.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010