Ratings for Dr. Ramtin Kassir

Staff very professional and eager to be of help. Always have positive attitudes.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I knew flying from Los Angeles and putting my faith in Dr. Kassir to fix my nose was a good decision. My recovery was painless, quick and the results were phenomenal. A+ Kassir... I knew you'd measure up to my high expectations. Thank you. -Melodee

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I loved Dr. Kassir! I had asked him to fix the tip of my nose and my bump. When he first took off the caste, I was worried because I thought that the tip of my nose was way too high. After about a month my tip dropped dramatically and now it looks perfect! Thank you Dr. Kassir for doing a wonderful job on my nose.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I've never seen such magical art in an MD's hands. Best wishes to Dr. Kassir and his staff, he is definetely going places for a looooong time.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I had rhinoplasty done by Dr. Kassir and absolutely love the results. So much so that every morning upon waking I would touch it to make sure I am not dreaming. Dr. Kassir is proficient in his

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr Kassir did a horrible job of my face lift. This man is all talk.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I had rhinoplasty completed 6 months ago and I have experienced more swelling than usual, however I continue to see Dr. Kassir and his wonderful staff and they are working with me to help me achieve the desired results. I was always self-conscious of my nose and getting a rhinoplasty was the best decision I have ever made. I can't wait to see the final results of my nose! Everyone in Dr. Kassir's office is really friendly and make me feel at ease every time I go. I highly recommend Dr. Kassir, he is a very dedicated plastic surgeon that will help produce natural looking results and cares for his patients. Dr Kassir is the best! Thank you Dr. Kassir!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

The doctor and staff demonstrated a consistent high level of professionalism. Under local anesthesia, I underwent a Rhytidectomy, PRP, and Laser Resurfacing on my face. Just three days after my procedure, my swelling subsided with barely any bruising at all! Five days after the procedure, I saw a naturally more youthful look on me! Thank you, Dr. Kassir for sharing your talent and beautifying me! Thank you, Aruba, for being so sweet and having such excellent bedside manners. I could not have chosen a more professional crew! I am truly very happy with the results I saw after only five days!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Kassir is an absolutely knowledgeable, charming, and helpful Doctor. I had a wonderful experience with him and has the most AMAZING results with my rhinoplasty. I am so pleased to have chosen him, and would refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I got the Non-surgical rhinoplasty by Dr. Kassir and now, I feel more confident in my appearance! I'm very picky and did all my research before going with Dr. Kassir. He's really an amazing plastic and cosmetic surgeon! He listened and respected my opinion and designed my nose to fit my face. He was available for questions and concerns and treated me with care and respect. The office staff, nurses, coordinator are exceptional as well. I would highly recommend and would use Dr. Kassir again in the future!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Ramtin Kassir's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)