Dr. Ramtin Kassir

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ramtin Kassir

I wanted to wait before I submitted my review, to be very fair and also because I thought Dr. Kassir was charming and seemed like he cared. I use the word “seemed” very loosely. I had my procedure done in October 2016. I had to have a correction and that was done in October 2017. It has now been 1 year and 4 months, so I think it’s safe to say that I’ve been more than generous on waiting this long. I would never recommend Dr. Kassir. During my consultation I felt as if I was important and cared for. The moment I gave my payments, I felt unimportant. I always felt rushed and was given false promises. I won’t go into the nightmare regarding billing and how clueless the staff is (except Caley, she was an absolute gem). If it weren’t for her, I would’ve exploded a long time ago. She was the only individual that genuinely cared and knew what she was doing and talking about. Dr. Kassir hyped me up and my procedure. He always rushed my appointments and would discuss topics that were unrelated to my procedure. I had a septoplasty done. You would think being he’s a known name and the promises he made, he’d commit to what he said but that didn’t happen. My right nostril was collapsing and completely uneven and caused me more trouble breathing. I mean, think about it, right nostril collapsing, it doesn’t sound and nor was it fun. We scheduled surgery to correct it. The crazy part is no matter how many times I’d ask what was being done or going to take place. I never got a straight answer. So, when my friends and family would ask me what did he do? I legit had no idea how to respond. Hence, why I used the word charming in the beginning. Dr. Kassir has this way of charming his way and go off topic and make you forget what your issue was that you were questioning. Fast forward to my post op, I complained about this now new bump I seemed to have on the nostril he corrected. He said that’s normal and it’ll go down “but doesn’t it look great” – constantly deflecting. I told myself to wait before I flipped out and give it the proper healing time before I did and before I’d leave a review. We are now in February 2019 (1 year and 4 months alter). I still have the bump and my nostrils are uneven. I would LOVE to know what I paid for this time around. He made money off of me and insurance. I didn’t care or question it at the time because I wanted my procedure to go well and the end result to be beautiful. But that didn’t happen and it infuriates me that he’ll act like your friend and charm his way just for a buck! I could have gone to someone else to correct this or had it done right the first time! Please DO NOT waste your time or fall for his charm. I wish I hadn’t. I would’ve been fine with my previous look had I known he’d make me look worse and now I have a complex about it because I have a bump in photos.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

So lucky to have found him. Exceptional skill combined with a eye for beauty.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Left us waiting for over 5 hours for surgery and then went in for 4:00 follow up and waited 3 hours and still didn’t see him! Horribly run office.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

This review is for my rhinoplasty that occurred on March 20th, 2018. Growing up I’ve always disliked how wide my nose became when I smiled. After researching doctor’s I had a consultation with another doctor in New Jersey and it was not the right doctor for me. I booked my consultation with Dr Kassir in NYC in November of 2017. He produced before and after photos and made me feel extremely comfortable with the information and his vision. When I say natural, I mean he perfected and sculpted my nose to keep my natural esthetic. Brittany and Maya from his office were so sweet and extremely helpful. His nurse Jamie was the first person I saw at 7 AM and she was very nice. I do not do well with needles or blood and it was my first time under anesthesia. It was the best sleep. I woke up and the recovery was painless-just take two Tylenol. No pain meds. I would do it again. I was back to my office position within one week. I am twenty four years old and I am eight months post op. The swelling goes down within weeks and my nose is so cute. I even had my nose pierced twice prior to my rhinoplasty. Dr Kassir is so attentive and truly cares about his patients and work. Thank you for giving me my dream nose. I wish I knew someone who went through it and would tell me to be brave because it was so worth it and painless. Go for it!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

I'm at about one year post rhinoplasty and all I can remember is absolutely hating my nose once it was finally revealed. However, I trusted Dr. Kassir when he said it's going to take some time for my tip to drop and my nose to take it's shape, which it definitely did. While I still think the tip of my nose is a bit big and I'm not completely in love with it, this was the best decision I've ever made in my whole life compared to what my nose looked like before. I had minimal swelling and zero bruising. I wasn't in pain so I didn't take any meds whatsoever. He's very easy to talk to and the whole process was easygoing. I definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

I’ve been looking for a cosmetic doctor for a while until I’ve heard so mush about Dr.kassir. I am from Saudi Arabia and his staff really helped me to get there easily.So decided to do my nose with him. It was a very good experience and I’m very satisfied and pleased with the results. He did exactly whatever I asked him to do. Fast recovery, nice environment and an excellent job. I would recommend him for anyone without a doubt.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dear Ladies and Gents, Before you make your final decision whether to choose dr.kassir as your plastic surgeon or not, please check out my review. My journey with dr.kassir started in mid April 2017. My expectations never met the reality. I paid 13,5 K for my primary rhinoplasty that now looks like 3K botched nosejob done by an amateur. I don't regret that I did rhinoplasty, but I do regret that my nosejob was done by dr.kassir. He claims that he's a 3 board certified celebrity doctor but in reality he is nothing but tremendously horrible ENT doctor with minimal knowledge in plastic surgery field and cosmetic dermatology field. That's why don't be surprised if you get a bad outcome after such procedures as: Rhinoplasty Blepharoplasty Any types of face lift Injections Cosmetic procedures. THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS IF YESTERDAY'S GYNECOLOGIST DECIDED TO BECOME TODAY'S PLASTIC SURGEON AND COSMETIC SPECIALIST. dr.kassir HAS NO KNOWLEDGE IN THESE FIELDS. HE'S JUST A BAD ENT DR. Tip#1: Please do yourself a favour leave your wallet, cash, credit/debit cards home before you go to consultation with dr.kassir. Office staff will pressure and rush you to book a surgery date claiming that if you don't book it now, the surgery price will be different next time and the dates will be booked. Bullshit. My consultation was in March, I fell for this shit. My surgery date was booked for April 15 and I was the first and only person scheduled for a rhino that day. Bear in mind - Good doctors have a full schedule 5-6 mon upfront. Tip#2: If you still decide to proceed and book a date, after you pay a deposit, you MUST request all surgery paper work upfront. Every LEGITIMATE doctor will provide all requested paperwork in advance. Take your own sweet time and study all forms.dr.kassir is a scam king, otherwise why would his staff release surgery papers 20 min prior to your surgery time in every single case.What are you hidding guys? Tip#3: Every LEGITIMATE doctor strictly follows his protocol. My surgery was booked for 9a.m. I arrived to the office around 8-8.20 a.m. I finally got into operation room around 12p.m. Do you know why?! dr. kassir managed to squeeze in another few patients before me. dr. kassir's professional credo: LOVE QUANTITY, F*CK QUALITY. Anesthesiologist overfilled me with anesthesia. I do not know who performed my rhinoplasty: kassir, his iranian intern or asian plastic surgeon as I never saw kassir in operation room. I can state this with confidence: a lot of scam scemes are going in kassir's office. Outcome: my nose didn't get any smaller. Opposite my tip looks even bigger, more bulbous than before and completely uneven. My nostrils have different shape and size. A twisted cartilage is sticking out inside left nostril. My nose looks crooked, right side of my tip has no support. I pray for that day to come when your practice will be closed, your license will be taken away so you will never be able to ruin people faces and lifes. Be ready to overpay, get botched nose and hear from his majesty that you don't need any revision,your nose looks perfect. This is life, you don't always get what you paid for.(r.kassir's quotes)

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

I am so grateful for Dr. Kassir and staff for an overall amazing experience! I had a rhinoplasty 8 days ago. I feel great and already love the result! Dr. Kassir truly loves what he does. His positive energy and passion put me at ease during my consult, on my surgery day, and when I saw my nose for the first time. Maya was my surgical coordinator. She is so sweet! If you are as nervous/emotional as me, I promise speaking with Maya will make you feel a million times better. The staff was excellent with answering questions and making appointments. I was in very good hands with the nurses at the surgical center as well. They assured me that I have nothing to worry about- and they were right! Thank you Dr. Kassir and staff from the bottom of my heart. If you are considering rhinoplasty, please set up a consult with Dr. Kassir. You won't regret it! -Juliana A.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr. Kassir literally changed my life in the most beautiful and exciting way. He gave me a cute aesthetic nose while perfectly not overdoing it. He gave me exactly what I’ve always dreamed of having but didn’t think was possible. The moment he took off the cast I just fell in love and in shock all at the same time. I still can’t stop myself from looking in anything that shows my reflection. Dr. Kassir truly is the best. Thank you, doctor, from the bottom of my heart. -Michael Bryce

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr Kassir performed a rhinoplasty and corrected a deviated septum for my daughter. The results are absolutely beautiful. The entire experience was excellent. He spent a great deal of time explaining everything and made all of us feel relaxed. Post surgery my daughter did not have any discomfort and really needed Motrin for a couple of days. Dr Kassir is a very skilled, and gifted surgeon. I believe he is one of the best in his profession. We are grateful

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Ramtin Kassir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)

UnitedHealthcare