Ratings for Dr. Ramtin Kassir

Got my rhinoplasty by Dr. Kassir about 2 months ago and could not be more pleased with my decision! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a surgical procedure!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I just had my nose done by Dr. Kassir! I am extremeley happy with the results and I can tell my confidence has increased! Dr. Kassir did an amazing job giving me the natural looking nose I wanted without completely changing my appearance. I have wanted a nose job for the past 3-4 years and for my sweet 16 gift my parents told me that if I wanted I could fix it. I am so thankful for everyone's support and I am glad I went through with the procedure!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I just had Nose Surgery with Dr. Ramtin Kassir , Very happy with results, I will be definitely recommending him to my friends and family members. Thank you so much Dr. Kassir

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Very unprofessional and unclean environment. No real follow up. No real concern about what I wanted to achieve from surgery. He was very nice but I felt unimportant and rushed. Never got to share what I wanted. I felt sick at my stomach when I realized that I was stuck moving forward with him because I had paid in full and made and paid for all the arrangements. The initial consultation was great but everything following was not. I have felt taken advantage of and disappointed since the surgery. Waiting to decide how I feel about the results. I think it is too soon to judge negative or positive.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

After years of thinking about getting my nose done, I finally decided to move forward with the procedure after my initial consultation with Dr Kassir. On that day, he spent a full hour with me, answered all of my questions, addressed my concerns, and finally showed me a computer-generated composite of what I was going to look like. I really felt at ease with Dr Kassir. That, coupled with his credentials as a triple-board certified plastic surgeon, gave me the confidence I needed to trust my face in someone else's hands. Fast forward to right now, three weeks after my procedure, and I couldn't be happier with the results. At the end of the day, I still look like myself, but just slightly better- which is exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend Dr Kassir to anyone looking to conserve their natural appearance, but just slightly improve any imperfections they may have. Plastic surgery is not an easy decision to make and I am forever grateful to Dr Kassir for making this process as easy and pain-free as possible.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Do not go to Dr. Kassir if you have a long tip. He is not able to reduce or refine large tips. He will only raise tip without making any changes to the tip. He is good at filing the nasal bone down which 98% of Plastic Surgeon can. I paid him $16,000 to reduce tip and could not delivered. Everyone tells me my tip looks the same as before surgery. Look at his instagram photos you will people with large tips look the same.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Dr Kassir is the best. Joseph Ercolino and wife Susan Lepore rate him 10 stars

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Kassir is an outstanding doctor. I researched many plastic surgeons in NYC and came across his practice. I set up an appointment for rhinoplasty surgery and could not be any happier with the results. I allowed him to create a new nose that he thought would fit my face while also fixing a deviated septum. I am a couple of months post surgery and am able to breathe perfectly. Thank you again for an outstanding job!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

No helpfulness at all, no one cares for anything specially after they collect a payment.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

As a NYC model/actress I am as picky as they come when it comes to beauty, health and wellness. I got a rhinoplasty from Dr. Kassir and my career has really lifted off since. I have even been in high consideration for beauty campaigns as of recently and I know it's just a matter of time before I am booked on one. I am beyond happy I put my trust in him and the only thing I regret is not doing it sooner.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Ramtin Kassir's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)

AHC