Ratings for Dr. Ramtin Kassir

excellent plastic SURGEON. He did an amazing job with my nose. no pain, no bruising. Happy with the results.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I had a procedure done with Dr. Kassir and I amExtremely happy and My new nose looks great,The kassir's staff is attentive and they are very kind and polite .I highly recommend Dr.Kassir.I finally got the nose I always wanted and Thanks to Dr.Kassir for making that happen.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Overall, he sounded pleasant, but wants a massive amount of money for a revision . 25+ for one. I feel so hopeless , I need help, and I can't afford to put myself through the ringer . im already so stressed out . Why are you charging so much for rhinoplasty? Please don't say because I'm the best! That's what all surgeons say. I've never gotten a quote this high, it's insane . I'm so sad that I feel doomed . Please be reasonable .

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

stuff are not flexible and accommodating, very very pricy and not enough personal TLC.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Thank you Dr. Kassir for finally giving me the nose I have always wanted. You have given me the gift of not only beauty but confidence as well. Thank you again for being so kind and willing to take on the challenge after my two unsuccessful rhinoplasties!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Words cant describe my experience with dr Kassir . He is the best !!!! I wanted to do rhinoplasty since I was a teenager but I was never confident in my decision , however after numerous research I found online Dr Kassir . He was the first on my list and I decided to do consultation . His stuff and him made me feel so comfortable there . I have decided to do rhinoplasty only with him after my consultation . Rhinoplasty is such touching experience but how I trusted him I wouldn't trust anyone . My surgery went so smooth and easy . After surgery I had no bruising just little swelling . Today was the day when i followed up with him to remove cast . He has done such amazing job . His hands are from God . Thank you Dr Kassir I am so happy that I picked you .

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I had hated the way my nose looked for many years, and I always wanted a rhinoplasty. My concern was finding the right doctor for me, someone I could put all my trust in. I was looking for the doctor who would get to know me on a personal level, and really take into account why I wanted a rhinoplasty. After months of research I found Dr. Kassir and I knew instantly that he was the doctor for me. From the moment I walked into Dr. Kassir's office I knew he was going to change my life. He got to know me and truly listened to why I was unhappy about my nose. Every time I walk into his office he is so warm and friendly. He made me feel comfortable right from the beginning. Now five weeks out from my rhinoplasty I am happier than ever. My nose fits me. When I tell people I had a rhinoplasty some people don't even notice, and others tell me it looks like the nose you were always meant to have. I find myself just staring at my nose, because I am truly amazed at how much this has changed my life. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I had such a fast recovery with no pain at all. I recently just took engagement pictures and every picture I couldn't believe how amazing my nose looks (and it's only five weeks after surgery). I am getting married this May and I can't even imagine how amazing it is going to look by then. Thank you Dr. Kassir for bringing out this new confident person in me. I truly am forever grateful. You are an amazing doctor who truly changed my life!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Doctor Kassir is a 10 Best in the whole world Love his work manner he is caring person Excellent

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr Kassir and his staff very welcoming and warm. I felt safe and in good hands each step of the way on my journey to rhinoplasty. I would recommend Dr Kassir to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Kassir was referred to me by a friend that had rhinoplasty done by him and had amazing results. I didn't even want to look any further for a surgeon because I had complete confidence in him. Dr. Kassir has very good bed side manners and makes you feel comfortable during every appointment. The reality of rhinoplasty set in when I took my cast off six days after surgery. I expected to have an immediate satisfaction with it the way my friend did. For me it was very different, I was in complete shock with my nose as it was so different from my previous nose. I became very anxious because of the swelling but I could see that the Dr. Kassir truly scultped a nose that fit my facial features beautifully. Five days later my swelling went down tremendously and I could see the beautiful nose I was given. It is now 3 weeks after my surgery and even though my nose is still swollen I am OBSESSED. It is a beautiful shape and size that will only get better with time. Day by day my family loves my nose even more and I continue to get complimented on it. Even though the nose is significantly smaller and different than the nose I once had it is almost impossible to tell that I was not born with this nose. That is due to the expertise of Dr. Kassir in sculpting a nose that compliments my facial features. I am extremely pleased with everything Dr. Kassir has done for me. I am writing this review to tell anyone that is seriously thinking about rhinoplasty to do it, and do it right with Dr. Kassir. It is normal to feel that initial shock and possible regret when you see yourself for the first time. But, trust the process and be patient because the true results will become evident in no time and I have no doubts that you will be extremely happy with the results, as I am. Thank you Dr. Kassir for restoring my self confidence and living up to all my expectations of you!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Ramtin Kassir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)

AARP