Dr. Ramtin Kassir

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ramtin Kassir

I'm at about one year post rhinoplasty and all I can remember is absolutely hating my nose once it was finally revealed. However, I trusted Dr. Kassir when he said it's going to take some time for my tip to drop and my nose to take it's shape, which it definitely did. While I still think the tip of my nose is a bit big and I'm not completely in love with it, this was the best decision I've ever made in my whole life compared to what my nose looked like before. I had minimal swelling and zero bruising. I wasn't in pain so I didn't take any meds whatsoever. He's very easy to talk to and the whole process was easygoing. I definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

I’ve been looking for a cosmetic doctor for a while until I’ve heard so mush about Dr.kassir. I am from Saudi Arabia and his staff really helped me to get there easily.So decided to do my nose with him. It was a very good experience and I’m very satisfied and pleased with the results. He did exactly whatever I asked him to do. Fast recovery, nice environment and an excellent job. I would recommend him for anyone without a doubt.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dear Ladies and Gents, Before you make your final decision whether to choose dr.kassir as your plastic surgeon or not, please check out my review. My journey with dr.kassir started in mid April 2017. My expectations never met the reality. I paid 13,5 K for my primary rhinoplasty that now looks like 3K botched nosejob done by an amateur. I don't regret that I did rhinoplasty, but I do regret that my nosejob was done by dr.kassir. He claims that he's a 3 board certified celebrity doctor but in reality he is nothing but tremendously horrible ENT doctor with minimal knowledge in plastic surgery field and cosmetic dermatology field. That's why don't be surprised if you get a bad outcome after such procedures as: Rhinoplasty Blepharoplasty Any types of face lift Injections Cosmetic procedures. THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS IF YESTERDAY'S GYNECOLOGIST DECIDED TO BECOME TODAY'S PLASTIC SURGEON AND COSMETIC SPECIALIST. dr.kassir HAS NO KNOWLEDGE IN THESE FIELDS. HE'S JUST A BAD ENT DR. Tip#1: Please do yourself a favour leave your wallet, cash, credit/debit cards home before you go to consultation with dr.kassir. Office staff will pressure and rush you to book a surgery date claiming that if you don't book it now, the surgery price will be different next time and the dates will be booked. Bullshit. My consultation was in March, I fell for this shit. My surgery date was booked for April 15 and I was the first and only person scheduled for a rhino that day. Bear in mind - Good doctors have a full schedule 5-6 mon upfront. Tip#2: If you still decide to proceed and book a date, after you pay a deposit, you MUST request all surgery paper work upfront. Every LEGITIMATE doctor will provide all requested paperwork in advance. Take your own sweet time and study all forms.dr.kassir is a scam king, otherwise why would his staff release surgery papers 20 min prior to your surgery time in every single case.What are you hidding guys? Tip#3: Every LEGITIMATE doctor strictly follows his protocol. My surgery was booked for 9a.m. I arrived to the office around 8-8.20 a.m. I finally got into operation room around 12p.m. Do you know why?! dr. kassir managed to squeeze in another few patients before me. dr. kassir's professional credo: LOVE QUANTITY, F*CK QUALITY. Anesthesiologist overfilled me with anesthesia. I do not know who performed my rhinoplasty: kassir, his iranian intern or asian plastic surgeon as I never saw kassir in operation room. I can state this with confidence: a lot of scam scemes are going in kassir's office. Outcome: my nose didn't get any smaller. Opposite my tip looks even bigger, more bulbous than before and completely uneven. My nostrils have different shape and size. A twisted cartilage is sticking out inside left nostril. My nose looks crooked, right side of my tip has no support. I pray for that day to come when your practice will be closed, your license will be taken away so you will never be able to ruin people faces and lifes. Be ready to overpay, get botched nose and hear from his majesty that you don't need any revision,your nose looks perfect. This is life, you don't always get what you paid for.(r.kassir's quotes)

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

I am so grateful for Dr. Kassir and staff for an overall amazing experience! I had a rhinoplasty 8 days ago. I feel great and already love the result! Dr. Kassir truly loves what he does. His positive energy and passion put me at ease during my consult, on my surgery day, and when I saw my nose for the first time. Maya was my surgical coordinator. She is so sweet! If you are as nervous/emotional as me, I promise speaking with Maya will make you feel a million times better. The staff was excellent with answering questions and making appointments. I was in very good hands with the nurses at the surgical center as well. They assured me that I have nothing to worry about- and they were right! Thank you Dr. Kassir and staff from the bottom of my heart. If you are considering rhinoplasty, please set up a consult with Dr. Kassir. You won't regret it! -Juliana A.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr. Kassir literally changed my life in the most beautiful and exciting way. He gave me a cute aesthetic nose while perfectly not overdoing it. He gave me exactly what I’ve always dreamed of having but didn’t think was possible. The moment he took off the cast I just fell in love and in shock all at the same time. I still can’t stop myself from looking in anything that shows my reflection. Dr. Kassir truly is the best. Thank you, doctor, from the bottom of my heart. -Michael Bryce

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr Kassir performed a rhinoplasty and corrected a deviated septum for my daughter. The results are absolutely beautiful. The entire experience was excellent. He spent a great deal of time explaining everything and made all of us feel relaxed. Post surgery my daughter did not have any discomfort and really needed Motrin for a couple of days. Dr Kassir is a very skilled, and gifted surgeon. I believe he is one of the best in his profession. We are grateful

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I cannot thank Dr. Kassir and his staff enough for my amazing experience. From the minute I walked in I knew I was in the right place. Staff was AMAZING and made me feel super comfortable. I booked my revision Rhinoplasty that same day! I was treated so kindly and everyone was so happy and helpful throughout my whole process which made my decision that much easier. Dr. Kassir is the man! My results have blown me away. I am beyond grateful for what he has done for me and my confidence. He brightens up the room with his smile and I felt like Ive know him forever! He's, sweet, funny, and kind hearted. I'm so happy I chose him for my procedure and can’t wait to continue with my follow ups and anything else further with him from here on out!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Horrible experience, took my money and didn't do the job he was suppose to. Trying to get my medical records and have been a hard time getting staff to cooperate. I have reached out to them and Kassir no luck. Having pain discomfort. once they take your money you are not important. Please research do you homework reach out to ppl prior to considering him

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr kassir is all about the money. He did a fat transfer to my face in 2015. He left me looking like such a mess I can't even describe. I live in horror everyday with the way my face looks. I tried contacting him for help but he claims he did nothing wrong. He no longer even answers my emails or returns my calls. Stay away from him!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I always knew that I wanted to get my nose done, but finding the right doctor was very difficult. I came across Dr.Kassir on Instagram about a year ago and I instantly knew that I wanted him to work on my nose. I flew in all the way from New Delhi to visit him. From the day I emailed him till the actual surgery, it was a smooth ride. His staff, nurses and surgery coordinators ( special thanks to Maya and Brittani) are very helpful and kind. I was very scared and super nervous, but everything worked out perfectly. They give great pre and post op instructions and help you prep really well. I did not bruise at all and just faced minor discomfort while sleeping the first night post surgery. Rest everything was a cake walk for me. It's been a week since my surgery and I am super happy with my results and don't regret it one bit. It was worth everything and I am so glad that he worked on my nose. I would recommend anyone to go through this procedure with him if they're considering it, it surely doesn't get easier and better than this! - pearl ( all the way from India)

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Ramtin Kassir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental