Dr. Ramtin Kassir

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ramtin Kassir

Next month will make a year since I had my rhinoplasty done by Dr. Kassir and overall once the cast was removed I was in love with my nose. I was 18 years old and had a bump and a droopy tip which I was really insecure about and knew I wanted to fix it ever since the age of 13 so this was a big deal for me where I researched and researched doctors until I came upon Dr. Kassir on instagram. Dr. Kassir is very nice and very busy so everything is fast pace especially with Roxy the patient coordinator however during the consultation (NYC office) and every appointment after that he would sit down each time for a few minutes and talk to me and my mother and I felt very confident that I chose the right doctor. He is VERY VERY expensive so I suggest saving up now if you're thinking about going to him. The only thing that was upsetting was having to travel to New Jersey (Ridge wood) to remove packing because you have to get the packing removed the next day after surgery and the NYC office is only open certain days and we was not told until the day of surgery. Other than that my overall experience with Dr. Kassir was great and I recommend him to anyone who wants a rhinoplasty especially those who are young.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Since the age of 15, I knew I wanted to get a nose job. I remember being in my freshman year of high school English class and two classmates of mine called me Toucan Sam. I would laugh it off, but I also deep down agreed with them because I knew I had bigger nose than most. Being half Italian and half Scottish, I got the big Italian nose gene from my mom. My mom and aunts all had nose jobs so the idea of getting one done was not new to me. I always wished I had a straight, feminine nose with a swoop since my mom was more on a slight curve with a little bump. I hated how my nose looked more like a right angle than a swoop. I always compared my nose to Squidward from Spongebob. For years, I would always tell myself and discuss with my family what kind of nose I wanted and when I would want to get it done. My mom was supportive of rhinoplasty and soon my dad hopped on board too. Thinking about going into surgery and not fully knowing what I would look like coming out and the fact that a feature on my face will look different was scary, but knowing that Dr. Kassir was taking care of me made me feel comfortable. I had doubts before finding a surgeon, but once I went on a consultation with Dr. Kassir and we discussed what I wanted to change, I was confident that I was in great hands. My nervousness then turned into excitement. It wasn't until May of my Sophomore year in college where I gained the courage to get a nose job. It is now 6 months post operation and I couldn't be happier with my results. The whole process was easy and as long as you take care of yourself during the healing process, it will all go smoothly. I receive messages on Instagram asking about my surgery and how amazing my transformation looks. I am more than happy with my results and I will forever recommend Dr. Kassir. I will also use Dr. Kassir and his team for any other procedure I need in the future. He is amazing!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I'm so thankful that I finally had my nose job. My only regret is that I didn't do it 10 years ago. I chose Dr. Kassir because he performs the most rhinoplasties in the US and I wanted a cosmetic surgeon that specializes in nose jobs. Im thrilled with the results. The staff is always very nice and courteous. Nurses and anesthesiologist also made me feel very comfortable and reassured on day of the surgery in Wayne. Thanks everyone!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I had hated my nose for a long time but I could never find the right doctor for a rhinoplasty, until I came across Dr. Kassir's website and had a really unusually hopeful, positive feeling about it. I was very impressed with a lot of the pictures on his website, many of which resembled the exact changes I wanted made to my nose. So after several more months of contemplation and studying the pictures, I went to his Park Avenue office and got to meet him. I was unexpectedly really happy about it and the patient coordinator sat with me for a long time to discuss my concerns. So I thought about it some more and decided to go back for another consultation, during which I finally just said "let's do it." It was my gut talking for me -- I had reached a point where I felt like I was never going to find anyone better and I couldn't keep waiting and debating anymore. Right after booking the surgery I was nervous, but I became more and more comfortable with the idea as time went by. Once it was time for the surgery I wasn't nervous and I knew deep down that everything was going to be alright. The week of recovery for me was worse than usual, mainly because I also had a deviated septum corrected (i.e. more internal modifications made to the nose rather than just superficial characteristics). The first few days were rough, but then the final few days I was more or less feeling fine, just with dark bruising around my eyes. It is common to feel depressed and doubtful while in pain and bandaged, which I did experience, but a) I was relieved that I had finally just DONE it (no more debate and anxiety) and b) I had faith that I would be happy when the real results shined through and the injury part faded. Now, about 2 and a half months later, I am so happy with my new nose. It's not EXACTLY what I first had in mind, but that's because I was looking at ideal noses not on my specific face. The nose I have now is a combination of what I hoped for, plus something that matches me without changing my overall appearance. He and I both agree that it looks better and better as time goes by, and I am so relieved and thankful. I trusted my gut and went with it, and I even let them put my picture on the before and after site. I wasn't expecting to be lenient about this, because at first I didn't want people to know. But since I am so thankful, and my results are the culmination of over 20 years of experience, I thought he deserved to show off his best work. I also gathered the courage to go through with it because of others who shared their results, so I realized I'd be happy to do the same. At first seeing myself in the mirror was slightly odd, but now I keep forgetting that my new nose wasn't on me my entire life, since I adjusted to it so quickly and felt relieved when I saw the results. I wasn't elated or ecstatic at first, but I was relieved and content, which is still a big deal given the major anxiety I had about my old nose for so many years. In short, Dr. Kassir is an amicable and knowledgeable professional who strives for the best.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

The worst place for plastic surgery, staff beyond horrible

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Kassir gave me the nose I should've been born with. At my consult, he digitally edited my pictures exactly the way I wanted (without even having to ask me), and before the surgery he studied my mom's nose. Thank god I spent the money for his expertise because my surgery was more difficult than expected. He is also charming and just a joy to be around. Staff is really nice and always available for questions. My new nose looks so natural and effortless, I really couldn't be happier with his work. Yes - sometimes you have to wait and sometimes the staff is rushing a little, but what can you expect? He is one of the best doctors in plastic surgery! They are busy! I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I have gone to Dr. Kassir several times over the last couple years and am always thrilled with my results! His staff is welcoming and he always takes his time with me and answers all of my crazy questions, which I have a lot of! I was always very self conscious of my under eyes and pretending that I was always tired as an excuse of why they were so bad! Now that i have been getting the under eye injections by Dr. Kassir I can't imagine not doing it!! Now I don't need to spend a million hours a day trying to cover them up!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I love my result I recommend Dr R Kassir to other ones. if you are wiling l to do it go for it. You won't be stress.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I go to Dr. Kassirs office for laser tattoo removal. I probably got 15 sessions elsewhere before going to them. I only got 4 sessions so far with them but my tattoo is practically gone! Their laser is definitely THE BEST. Margaret who does my tattoo removal is very helpful, thorough, makes sure you’re comfortable or if you need anything every single time I go. Yes it hurts. I don’t get the numbing because the pain is intense but only for 15 seconds. I’m not exaggerating. It’s so quick! But they will numb you if you need. And once it’s over, the area just feels hot. And then sore. But it WORKS. Hopefully I only need one or two more sessions but they are the best!!! Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I had a consult with Dr. Kassir via Skype for revision rhinoplasty. and I'm sorry to say that I was very disappointed. I don't know who to blame mostly, probably staff. I had made sure to call with all info, I even sent all my before and after photos through. They told me that they would give all this info especially pics for him to view so he can really tell me what he thinks before we would have the skype call. When Dr. Kassirs team finally called me they had me online for an additional15 minutes waiting for him. I was looking at a wall. He gets on camera , I explain what's goin on, and he tells me , well I would have to see in person because I can't really tell online . So I start talking about my photos, and he's like , yes send me some photos so I can see. Whaaat??? I did send you photos, your staff didn't give them to you?? The staff gave him none of my info! Nothing ! How the heck do you have a consult with someone with no info. My info was not set up for the surgeon?!!! What were you guys doing the 15 minutes that I've been on hold? What a waste of $150. The consult was 5 minutes of nothingness. He could tell me nothing . The only thing he told me was come on In, And I'll take a look at your nose . I live out of state and the reason I'm calling from skype is because my schedule has not allowed me to travel at the moment . How irresponsible of the office . Seriously ?! Get some real people working for you dr. Kassir . This is not how you run an office. What's the problem? If they're not setting up patients for you, then what the heck are they doing over there?! They should have your patients folder info ready for you in hand when consulting or doing post ops. I'm really upset. It's stressful enough looking for someone to fix your face , and irresponsible careless staff doesn't help. It will probably be heck getting surgery here , especially if something goes wrong. I got a quote too! Over 20,000! For what? You couldn't even see my nose and haven't even looked at my photos. You don't even know what's wrong with my nose, you couldn't tell. So how did I receive a quote via email2 days later ?! When dr kassir was done with his consult with me which let me say again was maybe 5 minutes of small talk, he put me on hold and said wait for my staff to come back and give you some info. No one ever came back. I waited 10 minutes looking at a wall again , I just hung up , and I receive a quote for 20,000 + 2 days later ? How? You forgot about me , but they sure didn't forget to send the quote over . I cannot see myself choosing dr.kassir because of this. No one has even called to check in on me since . Please be more attentive to future potential patients especially revisions, we've been through so much already, and our trust has already been broken . This doesn't help.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Ramtin Kassir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)