Ratings for Dr. Ramtin Kassir

Dr. Kassir is an absolutely knowledgeable, charming, and helpful Doctor. I had a wonderful experience with him and has the most AMAZING results with my rhinoplasty. I am so pleased to have chosen him, and would refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I got the Non-surgical rhinoplasty by Dr. Kassir and now, I feel more confident in my appearance! I'm very picky and did all my research before going with Dr. Kassir. He's really an amazing plastic and cosmetic surgeon! He listened and respected my opinion and designed my nose to fit my face. He was available for questions and concerns and treated me with care and respect. The office staff, nurses, coordinator are exceptional as well. I would highly recommend and would use Dr. Kassir again in the future!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I am in my third week post rhinoplasty operation and I have no bruising and my nose looks amazing. It's so natural to my facial features, if I am so pleased with my results at week 3 I can assure within a few months and even a year when the swelling will have completely gone down that my results will be everything I have asked for.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

The best doctor! My daughter knew that Dr.Kassir would be the surgeon who would perform her Rhinoplasty from the moment she met him. She appreciated that he is a skilled artist and his work was flawless. I was extremely nervous about her decision and experience feelings of regret, depression and fear right after she had her procedure because I was so concerned about whether this was a good decision. One week later after she had her splint removed this all changed for me.I was emotional after seeing my daughter's results for the first time. Her nose looks beautiful and her nose gave her the confidence she required and she feels so much more happy. My daughter looked great and felt great and was extremely comfortable with minimal brusing throught the whole process. I now realize that I did not need to worry. Dr.Kassir is the BEST. We are both so happy with her results and we are extremely grateful to Dr.Kassir for changing her entire life.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Best doctor !!! I wouldnt go anywhere else !! Staff is amazing as well!! I had a rhinoplasty done and wasnt even in pain at all !!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Kassir and I couldn't be happier! I was so nervous to go through with the operation but the moment I met Dr. Kassir I knew he was the best. He's very welcoming, kind, and most of all a true artist. I tend to be a nervous person however he squashed all my fears and gave me the perfect nose that fits MY face. He won't give you a cookie-cutter nose that looks like it's been worked on. He will give you the nose that fits your features best. He is the best in the business. I'm still healing and 3 months after already so happy with the results!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. Kassir cannot achieve good results on noses with large over- projected tips. He will leave you looking the same. He does not know how to reduce nor refine noses with large tips. What he will do is raise the tip without reducing the actual size of the tip. Leaving you looking the same. He pushes & advertises himself as being "top surgeon" a "celebrity surgeon," but this man in reality over charges for very minimal changes. His staff is rude, pushy, and unprofessional. They make you feel that Dr. Kassir is the "best" & that he is doing you a favor by operating on your nose job. Don't be fooled. He and his staff will tell you anything to sell you his substandard nose job. You can forget about getting a return phone post-op from this doctor. The removal of the cast & sutures is the responsibility of the surgeon. This doctor has is assistant do it, because he does not want to be bothered. His nurse lacks the basic nursing skills to keep patients comfortable. During recovery this woman couldn't even offer me a blanket although I was shivering. Not once did she assess my pain level or took my vital signs. But they are quick to rush you out & will not allow your family to wait in receptionist area because its "protocol." This doctor is so cheap that his nurse was reusing packing ice packs during recovery. You would think with his over charge prices he would invest in better medical supplies for his patients. So much money invested for his poor work or to look the same. This doctor is greedy and does not care about his patients, but only to make money.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

I had rhinoplasty and it came out perfect. I love it, its exactly what i wanted it to look like.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Got my rhinoplasty by Dr. Kassir about 2 months ago and could not be more pleased with my decision! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a surgical procedure!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I just had my nose done by Dr. Kassir! I am extremeley happy with the results and I can tell my confidence has increased! Dr. Kassir did an amazing job giving me the natural looking nose I wanted without completely changing my appearance. I have wanted a nose job for the past 3-4 years and for my sweet 16 gift my parents told me that if I wanted I could fix it. I am so thankful for everyone's support and I am glad I went through with the procedure!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Ramtin Kassir's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)

AARP