Ratings for Dr. Ramtin Kassir

I really wish my review could be more of a positive one.. but as I'm approaching my 1 year I still can't even believe I paid as much as I did for the results I got. I chose Dr Kassir to perform my revision rhinoplasty. My first meeting went great he was very confident and explain what he saw that needed to be corrected and I agreed. The price was VERY high but I decided to trust him... let's just say once I paid my first deposit the rest of my pre surgery appointments I was always given the run around when I would specifically ask to see him to speak about my upcoming surgery. The morning of my surgery he was almost TWO hours late as if I wasn't Nervous enough. Also I was his FIRST surgery for the morning! I Felt fine after surgery, started to get a reaction to the medical tape which is normal but when I went to get the cast off, my nose was so swollen that when he came in to see me and check my nose the first thing he says " WOW! Yes you are swollen right now it looks like you got punched in the nose but it will go down" and gave me a steroid pill to take and walked out. I was in shock! Yes it went down but for the amount of money I paid I was expecting better results and a way more professional experience. Last but not least..unfortunately my nose still has SEVERAL irregularities. So please Choose wisely.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I had rhinoplasty performed by Dr Kassir only 1 week ago. My splint and bandages were removed yesterday. Wow!!! There are no words to describe how happy I am with the results already. I am so grateful to Dr. Kassir. Not only is he an amazing surgeon he is also down to earth and easy to talk to. He answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns prior to the surgery and since. My family and friends are blown away by the result. I was so worried that it would be obvious that I had plastic surgery. I can not believe how natural it looks. I can't stop looking in the mirror. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner! This whole experience has exceeded my expectations. Dr. Kassir's staff has been wonderful as well throughout this entire process.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Kassir is a brilliant surgeon and he is the only reason I finally decided on surgery to correct a lifelong breathing issue. He was very easy to talk to and explained how it would be corrected. I went into surgery 100% confident that I was in good hands and I'm very happy with the results. He told me that a majority of his patients say they wish they had gotten it done sooner and he was right! Thank you Dr. Kassir!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I came to Dr. Kassir in December 2016 desiring a revision rhinoplasty in order to fix a deviated septum and crooked nose arising from a past history of cleft palate and lip. During both the pre-op visits and the operation itself, he and his staff were extremely courteous to me and guided me efficiently through what I could expect from the procedure. Going in, I told him all my concerns and the changes which I wanted to be made, and he did exceedingly well to alleviate my worries. The procedure itself was painless and quick, but Dr. Kassir did exactly what I desired and the results came out much better than even I had expected. 3 months afterwards, I am still in the process of healing. However, I could not be happier with how I look. In addition, Dr. Kassir has been extremely responsive to my needs as a follow-up patient, even taking time out of his day to answer my texts personally. I cannot recommend him enough to fellow patients, especially those considering a rhinoplasty. His knowledge, particularly of ethnic rhinoplasty (which was the circumstance in my case), and his skill in creating more natural results is second-to-none. I am very happy with my decision to come to him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I am so grateful for Dr. Kassir and his staff. It has been 2 weeks since my Rhinoplasty and I am beyond happy with the results, my nose is still healing but my nose looks very natural. The whole experience was beyond what I expected, Dr. Kassir did an amazing job and the staff was always there to answer any questions and concerns that I had before and after the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Kassir.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I have hated my nose for years, but was always scared about going under the knife. However, Dr. Kassir was able to dissipate any anxieties I felt about the procedure and made the entire experience as easy and painless as possible. He was both incredibly skilled and personable- giving me exactly what I wanted while also having great bedside manner and answering any questions I had. The staff in his office is great at prioritizing the patient first and giving each individual the attention they deserve. I am currently only 3 weeks post-op and you can't even tell I've undergone an operation. My only regret is not finding Dr. Kassir sooner!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I was referred by a friend to use Dr. Kassir for rhinoplasty and I am very happy I went to see him. I was nervous but everything went fine and I love my new nose. I was scared it would look unnatural but so far no one has even noticed, even close family members!! Everyone is so nice at the Wayne NJ location and helped answer my questions and calm my fears. It has been 3 weeks and there is still some swelling, bruising and stuffiness but every day it gets a little better. I highly recommend Dr Kassir and can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Wonderful staff and doctor who are knowledge, kind and care for their patients. Dr. Kassir did a wonderful job correcting a lifelong issue of not being able to breathe properly through my nose. I couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I visited Dr. Kassir at his Park Avenue location in September for a Rhinoplasty consultation. I had planned on just speaking with him about my options and getting a price for the procedure. Getting a nose job was something I had thought about for a long time but was always hesitant about. After talking with Dr. Kassir and his staff I knew this was what I wanted. He spoke very confidently and knowledgeably making me feel so comfortable and safe. I booked my surgery that day. The day of surgery I was very nervous but the staff made me feel at ease and calmed me by talking to me and keeping my mind occupied. I am now six weeks post-op and I have never been happier. Dr. Kassir did an amazing job! I am no longer self conscience of my nose! It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. My nose is small and cute and looks very natural. I will be going back to see him in several months for my lips! I would recommend Dr. Kassir to anyone and everyone!! He's a great doctor and he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Undergoing cosmetic surgery, especially facial plastic surgery, is a serious and very personal choice. I trusted my life to the hands and artistry of Dr. Ramtin Kassir. Dr. Kassir was highly recommended by a good friend of mine who went to him personally. After consulting with four other surgeons for a total facelift, my instinct told me Dr. Kassir was the one. I was not only impressed by his background, qualifications, and expertise, but also the impeccable work he's done on previous patients. What made me feel most comfortable was his professionalism and compassion. It's only days since my surgery and I couldn't have asked for a better experience or outcome. I experienced zero pain after the procedure. None, some bruising and swelling of course, but I am absolutely pain free and with no narcotic medications. I am beyond grateful to Dr. Kassir and his extraordinary, efficient, and friendly staff for taking such good care of me. Your reputation and results speak for themself. This is just a small thank you to express the immense gratitude I have for you all.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Ramtin Kassir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)