Dr. Ramtin Kassir

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ramtin Kassir

I cannot thank Dr. Kassir and his staff enough for my amazing experience. From the minute I walked in I knew I was in the right place. Staff was AMAZING and made me feel super comfortable. I booked my revision Rhinoplasty that same day! I was treated so kindly and everyone was so happy and helpful throughout my whole process which made my decision that much easier. Dr. Kassir is the man! My results have blown me away. I am beyond grateful for what he has done for me and my confidence. He brightens up the room with his smile and I felt like Ive know him forever! He's, sweet, funny, and kind hearted. I'm so happy I chose him for my procedure and can’t wait to continue with my follow ups and anything else further with him from here on out!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Horrible experience, took my money and didn't do the job he was suppose to. Trying to get my medical records and have been a hard time getting staff to cooperate. I have reached out to them and Kassir no luck. Having pain discomfort. once they take your money you are not important. Please research do you homework reach out to ppl prior to considering him

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr kassir is all about the money. He did a fat transfer to my face in 2015. He left me looking like such a mess I can't even describe. I live in horror everyday with the way my face looks. I tried contacting him for help but he claims he did nothing wrong. He no longer even answers my emails or returns my calls. Stay away from him!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I always knew that I wanted to get my nose done, but finding the right doctor was very difficult. I came across Dr.Kassir on Instagram about a year ago and I instantly knew that I wanted him to work on my nose. I flew in all the way from New Delhi to visit him. From the day I emailed him till the actual surgery, it was a smooth ride. His staff, nurses and surgery coordinators ( special thanks to Maya and Brittani) are very helpful and kind. I was very scared and super nervous, but everything worked out perfectly. They give great pre and post op instructions and help you prep really well. I did not bruise at all and just faced minor discomfort while sleeping the first night post surgery. Rest everything was a cake walk for me. It's been a week since my surgery and I am super happy with my results and don't regret it one bit. It was worth everything and I am so glad that he worked on my nose. I would recommend anyone to go through this procedure with him if they're considering it, it surely doesn't get easier and better than this! - pearl ( all the way from India)

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

He is very expensive, results are very normal . After surgery he doesn’t care .my nose is crooked and I can’t breath .. once he has your money you are no longer a priority. Complete fake person and doctor. He is using social media to be famous And bring more patients. He is a big mistake I regret making my nose with him .

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

From the moment I started until after everything was disorganized and unprofessional. They messed up my payment thus delaying my surgery 2.5 hrs, and bec it was close to closing they made me arrange 2 rides home, screwing over one of them. Follow up appts were messed up, day after surgery, I waited an hour to get packing out. never got any appt reminders, they messed up locations, wasting my time and. I one ever apologized. WORST OF ALL MY NOSE IS CROOKED AND I CANT BREATHE!!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Normally go to him for dysport - which he is amazing at (literally amazing) but he recently helped me when my skin grew over an ear piercing / back of the earring. As usual he was efficient, communicative and the procedure was a success. You can’t tell there was ever an earring there !

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Don't waste your time or your money. I don't look any different.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

I Just had I rhinoplasty done 2 weeks ago, I am so happy with my results.. very little pain post surgery! I was VERY nervous doing this but the Dr and his staff were so kind and thoughtful and that helped alleviate some of my stress I was having. Maya and Tamara were especially nice and helped a lot. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr.Kassir! -Stephen

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Kassir and all his staff. Dr. Kassir has a great personality and bedside manner which made my experience ten times better. I am a teenage girl who struggled with her nose for a long time. I had rhinoplasty about a month and a half ago and I couldn’t be more happy with my results. I finally feel confident in my own skin and so much happier with my life. I can truly say Dr. Kassir changed my life. He is a phenomenal surgeon and an even better person. I was a little nervous at first, because this is a such a major surgery, but I would do it ten times over. If you are struggling with your nose I strongly suggest you let Dr. Kassir do your surgery because I can promise you truly won’t regret it. He understands the patients needs and creates a natural looking beauty.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Ramtin Kassir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)