Ratings for Dr. Ramtin Kassir

Dr. Kassir is a brilliant surgeon and he is the only reason I finally decided on surgery to correct a lifelong breathing issue. He was very easy to talk to and explained how it would be corrected. I went into surgery 100% confident that I was in good hands and I'm very happy with the results. He told me that a majority of his patients say they wish they had gotten it done sooner and he was right! Thank you Dr. Kassir!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I came to Dr. Kassir in December 2016 desiring a revision rhinoplasty in order to fix a deviated septum and crooked nose arising from a past history of cleft palate and lip. During both the pre-op visits and the operation itself, he and his staff were extremely courteous to me and guided me efficiently through what I could expect from the procedure. Going in, I told him all my concerns and the changes which I wanted to be made, and he did exceedingly well to alleviate my worries. The procedure itself was painless and quick, but Dr. Kassir did exactly what I desired and the results came out much better than even I had expected. 3 months afterwards, I am still in the process of healing. However, I could not be happier with how I look. In addition, Dr. Kassir has been extremely responsive to my needs as a follow-up patient, even taking time out of his day to answer my texts personally. I cannot recommend him enough to fellow patients, especially those considering a rhinoplasty. His knowledge, particularly of ethnic rhinoplasty (which was the circumstance in my case), and his skill in creating more natural results is second-to-none. I am very happy with my decision to come to him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I am so grateful for Dr. Kassir and his staff. It has been 2 weeks since my Rhinoplasty and I am beyond happy with the results, my nose is still healing but my nose looks very natural. The whole experience was beyond what I expected, Dr. Kassir did an amazing job and the staff was always there to answer any questions and concerns that I had before and after the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Kassir.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I have hated my nose for years, but was always scared about going under the knife. However, Dr. Kassir was able to dissipate any anxieties I felt about the procedure and made the entire experience as easy and painless as possible. He was both incredibly skilled and personable- giving me exactly what I wanted while also having great bedside manner and answering any questions I had. The staff in his office is great at prioritizing the patient first and giving each individual the attention they deserve. I am currently only 3 weeks post-op and you can't even tell I've undergone an operation. My only regret is not finding Dr. Kassir sooner!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I was referred by a friend to use Dr. Kassir for rhinoplasty and I am very happy I went to see him. I was nervous but everything went fine and I love my new nose. I was scared it would look unnatural but so far no one has even noticed, even close family members!! Everyone is so nice at the Wayne NJ location and helped answer my questions and calm my fears. It has been 3 weeks and there is still some swelling, bruising and stuffiness but every day it gets a little better. I highly recommend Dr Kassir and can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Wonderful staff and doctor who are knowledge, kind and care for their patients. Dr. Kassir did a wonderful job correcting a lifelong issue of not being able to breathe properly through my nose. I couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I visited Dr. Kassir at his Park Avenue location in September for a Rhinoplasty consultation. I had planned on just speaking with him about my options and getting a price for the procedure. Getting a nose job was something I had thought about for a long time but was always hesitant about. After talking with Dr. Kassir and his staff I knew this was what I wanted. He spoke very confidently and knowledgeably making me feel so comfortable and safe. I booked my surgery that day. The day of surgery I was very nervous but the staff made me feel at ease and calmed me by talking to me and keeping my mind occupied. I am now six weeks post-op and I have never been happier. Dr. Kassir did an amazing job! I am no longer self conscience of my nose! It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. My nose is small and cute and looks very natural. I will be going back to see him in several months for my lips! I would recommend Dr. Kassir to anyone and everyone!! He's a great doctor and he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Undergoing cosmetic surgery, especially facial plastic surgery, is a serious and very personal choice. I trusted my life to the hands and artistry of Dr. Ramtin Kassir. Dr. Kassir was highly recommended by a good friend of mine who went to him personally. After consulting with four other surgeons for a total facelift, my instinct told me Dr. Kassir was the one. I was not only impressed by his background, qualifications, and expertise, but also the impeccable work he's done on previous patients. What made me feel most comfortable was his professionalism and compassion. It's only days since my surgery and I couldn't have asked for a better experience or outcome. I experienced zero pain after the procedure. None, some bruising and swelling of course, but I am absolutely pain free and with no narcotic medications. I am beyond grateful to Dr. Kassir and his extraordinary, efficient, and friendly staff for taking such good care of me. Your reputation and results speak for themself. This is just a small thank you to express the immense gratitude I have for you all.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Kassir did an amazing job on my nose. I was moderately swollen and bruised only for two days after surgery and felt no pain throughout the process. At my cast removal on the one-week mark, my nose showed no incision or stitch marks. No one has detected any change in my physical appearance because of my subtle and natural results. I am very pleased! Even my post-operation follow-up visits with Dr. Kassir and his staff are enjoyable. For these reasons, I very much recommend Dr. Kassir and his team. I also highly recommend Wayne Surgical Center in Wayne, NJ for their professionalism and care on the day of my surgery.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Doctor Kassir a 10 He does great work makes you look natural. You can trust his work he is the best

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Ramtin Kassir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)