Ratings for Dr. Ramtin Kassir

From the moment I started until after everything was disorganized and unprofessional. They messed up my payment thus delaying my surgery 2.5 hrs, and bec it was close to closing they made me arrange 2 rides home, screwing over one of them. Follow up appts were messed up, day after surgery, I waited an hour to get packing out. never got any appt reminders, they messed up locations, wasting my time and. I one ever apologized. WORST OF ALL MY NOSE IS CROOKED AND I CANT BREATHE!!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Normally go to him for dysport - which he is amazing at (literally amazing) but he recently helped me when my skin grew over an ear piercing / back of the earring. As usual he was efficient, communicative and the procedure was a success. You can’t tell there was ever an earring there !

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Don't waste your time or your money. I don't look any different.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

I Just had I rhinoplasty done 2 weeks ago, I am so happy with my results.. very little pain post surgery! I was VERY nervous doing this but the Dr and his staff were so kind and thoughtful and that helped alleviate some of my stress I was having. Maya and Tamara were especially nice and helped a lot. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr.Kassir! -Stephen

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Kassir and all his staff. Dr. Kassir has a great personality and bedside manner which made my experience ten times better. I am a teenage girl who struggled with her nose for a long time. I had rhinoplasty about a month and a half ago and I couldn’t be more happy with my results. I finally feel confident in my own skin and so much happier with my life. I can truly say Dr. Kassir changed my life. He is a phenomenal surgeon and an even better person. I was a little nervous at first, because this is a such a major surgery, but I would do it ten times over. If you are struggling with your nose I strongly suggest you let Dr. Kassir do your surgery because I can promise you truly won’t regret it. He understands the patients needs and creates a natural looking beauty.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Kassir is absolutely amazing. I have nothing but great things to say about him. From start to finish the whole process was so much easier than I expected. Starting from the beginning, I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Kassir for a rhinoplasty/ septoplasty which was as simple as making a phone call and selecting a date and time. They sent plenty of reminders, text, email, phone call it we great. The consultation date arrived, I went to the ridge wood NJ office with my mom and I literally walked in and was being helped immediately. They gave me forms to fill out and before I could even finish the forms I www already being called into his office for the consult. I couldn’t believe how fast they were! It was great. My own Dr. back at home has me in the the waiting room far much longer than waiting for Dr. Kassir. It was great. They took pictures from all angles of my nose and Dr. Kassir did a photo rendering of possible outcomes of my nose. He was so sweet and kind, and listened to every single thing my mother and I said, and asked. He didn’t rush me whatsoever and he was patient with me describing what I hated about my nose and what I wished for the outcome. I was so ready to do the surgery and so confident in him, I scheduled it for 2 weeks later. I couldn’t wait I was so excited. Finally the day of surgery arrived, everyone was amazing. My nurse Jamie was absolutely fantastic. She is the sweetest most genuine and compassionate nurse I have ever met. She talked to me the whole time while prepping me for surgery and she kept me from being nervous. You can tell she loves what she does and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better. She is honestly the best. After surgery prep and the IV was in, I was taken to the OR. I remember the anesthesiologist telling me she was going to give me something for the anxiety I said okay, next thing I know I was waking up and surgery was complete. Healing was much better then I expected. Very little pain, the packing in my nose was removed 2 days later. A week later the splint was taken off and I have never cried so many tears of joy. I looked in the mirror and all I could do was just cry and stare at my new beautiful nose. Dr. Kassir’s work is life changing and I have never felt more confident or happy with myself. He gave me a whole new outlook on life just by fixing one thing I was very unhappy with. My new nose is perfect and I couldn’t thank him enough. I am the happiest I could ever be all thanks to him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I had a face lift done by Dr Kassir and couldn’t be happier. Starting with his staff to my recovery, everything was perfect. Dr Kassir can look at a patient and know exactly what to do, he’s a true artist.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

My rhinoplasty journey commenced 4 years ago. I waited a very long time to do my nose and spent a lot of time doing extensive research to find what I thought was the perfect doctor. After tons of research, I selected "instagram" fame, and surgeon to the reality stars, Dr. Kassir. I explained to Dr. Kassir I wanted my profile touched up a bit, to make my nose smaller and a tip revision for my bulbous nose. He insisted I didn't need my bridge touched since I did not have a bump. I explained how I waited a very long time to get my nose done and I just wanted the bridge slightly refined. I wanted a delicate nose. He “yes’ed” me to death.They dupe you by telling you someone’s surgery got rescheduled & there is one availability left. If you don’t book immediately, you won’t be able to get surgery for another year. Big mistake!!! It’s a lie. The day of the surgery was horrible! The anesthesiologists were extremely rude and talking about Botox. I recall asking a question about the anesthesia as I was concerned because I never had surgery and the girl laughed and continued her conversation. Completely unprofessional. Dr. Kassir arrived late. I didn’t have the opportunity to talk about what I wanted. I felt rushed& had a bad feeling. Immediately after surgery, I was extremely swollen and very bruised. I could not breathe from my right nostril. After taking the cast off, I explained to Dr. Kassir I was having a lot of trouble breathing. He said it was because I was swollen and there were still tons of stitches inside my nose. I showed him how my entire right nostril was blocked with what appeared to be cartilage surrounded by stitches. I also expressed my concern about the tip of nose looking very crooked. He insisted it still needed to heal. So I waited. Every follow up appointment was a nightmare. The wait time was over two hours for 10 Mins of his time. I guess once he has your money, you are no longer a priority. Each time I explained I couldn't breathe. Each time, he insisted I was still swollen. He just kept injecting me with steroids and told me my swelling would subside. He told me to wait at least a year to see the final results. It became so aggravating and I felt it was a constant waste of time. I am a mom and I also work full time. I couldn't keep wasting 2-3 hours of my time just to get nowhere. A year later, I finally called the office in anger and insisted he see me. I explained I could not breathe from my right nostril and my nose was crooked. After a few days, he agreed to see me. I showed him the huge piece of cartilage surrounded by stitches inside my right nostril. He agreed to do the removal in an in-office procedure and had his office assistant schedule me for an appointment. I also explained he left my crooked and he insisted once this "procedure" was done, it would fix the problem. The day of the in-office procedure, I waited over two hours to see him. He did the in-office procedure and it was uncomfortable. I didn't care, I just wanted to breathe again and hopefully have a straight nose. Again I was swollen and my nose looked horrible. I gave it time to heal and noticed although my breathing was slightly better, my tip was still crooked. I again expressed my concern and was told to give it time to heal. I went to see Dr. Kassir yet again two years after my surgery. When he walked into the room, he asked what we were doing today and suggested I do my lips. I explained I was pregnant and he said fillers were fine to do while pregnant. I was mortified and told him the reason I came to see him was not do fillers but rather because I hated my nose. I spent over $10,000 and now had a crooked nose. I explained my nose was never crooked, just bulbous . He told me he could not do anything because I was pregnant, which was understandable. What was not understandable was why he would suggest I do my lips while pregnant. Two years after giving birth to my second child and again I gave it one last opportunity. I went to see Dr. Kassir yet again. He stated he could not do anything. I showed him how crooked my nose was and he agreed. He suggested I contour with makeup or he could inject my nose with a filler for a cost. I was shocked and appalled. I gave this man over $10,000 to do my nose and the options he's giving me are contour with makeup or pay him to inject a temporary filler. After expressing how upset I was, he said I could do another rhinoplasty but I would have to pay again. Really???? Pay the man who ruined my nose to ruin my nose again. I told him absolutely not. Then he suggested I go through my insurance to see if they would cover the costs. He told me even if my insurance did cover it, I would have to pay a high deductible. WHAT A SCAM!!! FRAUD!!! DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE! THIS GUY DOES MORE BOTCH JOBS THAN GOOD JOBS! HE DOES A GOOD JOB AT TAKING MONEY AND DUPING HIS PATIENTS! SHAME ON YOU DOCTOR KASSIR!!! YOU HONESTLY RUINED MY FACE!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Amazing doctor and injector. I had my lips done and non surgical rhinoplasty. Huge difference but no one knows I had anything done because it looks natural. Staff is attentive and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Kassir is amazing. He was able to correct the bags under my eyes that other doctors could not. Dr. Kassir is the ONLY doctor I will allow to touch my face. Not only is he a great doctor but he becomes your friend. He cares about each patient personally. Excellent doctor and staff!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Ramtin Kassir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)