Ratings for Dr. Ramtin Kassir

Amazing Doctor with magic hands. He did a phenomenal job on my rhinoplasty and I could not be happier with the restult. Go with Dr. Kassir- he will not dissapoint! I am incredibly happy with my results and will continue to recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

It was an absolute pleasure going to Dr. Kassir. Not only is he an incredible doctor, but his staff was very knowledgeable and made me feel right at home. If you are interested in lip fillers GO TO DR. KASSIR!!! My lips look incredible and SO NATURAL. I was hesitant at first to get fillers because I did not want to look very fake, however, Dr. Kassir made my lips look amazing!! You can tell that the whole staff is focused on the patient having a positive experience. I would (and have) recommend him to all of my friends and family and I can't wait to go back!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr Ramtin is very nice but not satisfied with the rhinoplasty work to my nose. He made very little improvement to my nose. he is very expensive and they charge for follow up visits which I thought was included and is not. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I love , love , LOVE MY NEW NOSE best doctor ever!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Kassir is very experienced, professional and knowledgeable. He did my rhinoplasty/septoplasty and I could not be happier with the result. I would definitely recommend him. His staff might not always be the most helpful and professional, but that has nothing to do with the Dr himself. Bravo Dr. Kassir!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I am writing this review about 9 months after surgery because the reality is I always forget I got my nose fixed. After a week of getting the splint and everything removed I felt like I always had this nose. It feels so natural and I really don't even think about the process I went through. It was so simple and I am so happy with the results. Dr. Kassir really listened to what I wanted and made my nose look so natural!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Kassir performed rhinoplasty on my 17 yr old daughter 6 months ago and the results are amazing! When my daughter met him for a consultation, he immediately knew what she didn't like about her nose and his confidence and caring manner made my daughter feel very confident he was the right doctor for her! This is a scary procedure for anyone let alone a teenager so having that confidence in Dr. Kassir was the most important aspect to finding a doctor. I also felt in choosing the right doctor, the proof is in how good all his patients look in his before and after photos. I think his artistic background as a sculptor allows him to create an aesthically pleasing nose for each face, he knows what looks good and corrects what you don't like. My daughter recuperated very fast and in 2 weeks any minor bruising was completely gone. 6 months later, my daughter is very happy with the results and I see the difference it made in how she interacts with friends and adults. Staff is also very friendly and caring as well!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Talented and knowledgeable..I had rhinoplasty done couple of months ago..my results are very natural..so people can't tell what's different about me.staff is helpful and friendly

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

After years suffering from a deviated septum and all of the sleepless nights, nasal infections, and lack of oxygen I went to see Dr. Kassir. He was knowledgeable, curteous, and made me feel at easy about the entire procedure. The procedure was fast and easy and virtually pain free with minimum discomfort. After 2 weeks I couldn't believe I had waited that long but I was worth it. I would recommend Dr. Kassir to anyone with any doubts about plastic surgery and any other surgical needs.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Ramtin Kassir's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)

Care Credit For Capital One
Kaiser-Permanente
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor with magic hands. He did a phenomenal job on my rhinoplasty and I could not be happier with the restult. Go with Dr. Kassir- he will not dissapoi..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was an absolute pleasure going to Dr. Kassir. Not only is he an incredible doctor, but his staff was very knowledgeable and made me feel right at home. If yo..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ramtin is very nice but not satisfied with the rhinoplasty work to my nose. He made very little improvement to my nose. he is very expensive and they charge..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love , love , LOVE MY NEW NOSE best doctor ever!!"

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Loveee this doctor dr kassir has done an amazing job!! He changed my life with my rhinoplasty i feel a different woman. His staff is so nice love them"

March 30, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kassir is very experienced, professional and knowledgeable. He did my rhinoplasty/septoplasty and I could not be happier with the result. I would definitel..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am writing this review about 9 months after surgery because the reality is I always forget I got my nose fixed. After a week of getting the splint and everyth..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kassir performed rhinoplasty on my 17 yr old daughter 6 months ago and the results are amazing! When my daughter met him for a consultation, he immediately..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Talented and knowledgeable..I had rhinoplasty done couple of months ago..my results are very natural..so people can't tell what's different about me.staff is he..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After years suffering from a deviated septum and all of the sleepless nights, nasal infections, and lack of oxygen I went to see Dr. Kassir. He was knowledgeab..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Had me waiting for over an hour in a tiny hot room while he took care of a more "important" patient which was one of the real housewives of New Jersey. When he ..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had been thinking of doing a rhinoplasty for years and once I committed to it, I began to search for the right surgeon. As soon as I met Dr. Kassir, I knew he..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kassir is amazing. I am so happy with my rhinoplasty results. He did an incredible job - it seriously looks even better than I was dreaming of. I am no long..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 15 year old and its 2 weeks after my rhinoplasty by dr kassir. my experience with dr kassir couldn't of been better. I was always very insecure about my no..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seeing Dr. Kassir was the best decision I have made. My nose looks great I am so happy with the results. I was made fun of for as long as I can remember but I w..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very unhappy with the overall size and shape of my nose ever since I was young. I hated my profile so much that I avoided certain angles in photos becaus..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've wanted to get my nose done since I was about 11 years old. I went to a doctor once when I was around 20, and didn't go through with it because I didn't lik..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I used Dr. Kassir to fix my deviated septum along with a rhinoplasty. I can not express how happy I am with my decision of using Dr. Kassir as my surgeon! B..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Rhinoplasty one month ago and I absolutely love the results. Dr.Kassir is an amazing skilled doctor. I will recommend his name to all my friends."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "To share a bit about my experience. I Traveled from a city in Canada specifically to have my surgery with Dr Kassir. Had consulted with different Dr's in the p..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hi! I recently had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Kassir in his Wayne NJ location and I wanted to share my experience. The surgery went smoothly and the reco..."

August 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Rhinoplasty a month ago and I honestly wouldn't have done it with anyone but Dr. Kassir. Not only did I feel comfortable but I felt very safe and the mo..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing experience! My nose looks so natural even close friends didn't even notice I got it done. Definitely I recommend anyone to Dr. Kassir!!"

August 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Surgery is a very difficult and delicate procedure. It does not matter how experienced the doctor is because the doctor is still under a tremendous amount of st..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kassir is a wonderful doctor. I had him perform my rhinoplasty. He immediately made me feel comfortable when having my consultation with him which I believe..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My 18yr daughter had rhinoplasty with him. The Iranian plastics intern told me that I was Not allowed to wait in the waiting room. First thing Dr kassir told..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "My experience with this doctrine is the worst nightmare in my life. I had rinoplasty done 4 years ago. On the day of the surgery when I was on the surgical bed ..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kassir has met my exceptions and more! I had an open rhinoplasty about 6 months ago and I am beyond pleased with the results. For many years, I have been ext..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went in for a consultation for a revision rhinoplasty. The office was beautiful and I did not wait long. I went in and a very nice gentleman took pictures of ..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience ever! Very dishonest all around. Would stay far away fro this doctor. Nose looks good but there are a lot of very good doctors. "

April 17, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Very methicillin and dishonest. Would not recommend"

April 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Do not believe a word they say unless you have a copy of it in writing. Ask for copies of any paperwork & take the time to read it in detail before signing. Don..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Happy with my results but the price was super high and his punctuality was poor. I waited over an hour past my scheduled appointment time for a procedure that t..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kassir is fantastic! From my first consultation with him, I knew he was the surgeon I was going to choose for my rhinoplasty. I have always disliked my nose..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kassir has been nothing but perfect my entire procedure. He answered questions and even phone calls on a Sunday the day after my surgery. He was even willin..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is all about the money. He doesn't pay attention to what you want. I always felt rushed out of the office. At the end he did what he wanted to do no..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This is A money Hungry physician who sells BS and false expectation to unsuspected and vulnerable patients do you self a favor and find a doctor that cares abou..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Left me with big expensive bill and a lot of bruises...Rushed my treatment after waiting a very long time. Worst ever injector. Went once. Back to my original ..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled all the way from philly to get septorhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Kassir. And I must say he did an amazing job with my nose. I couldn't be happier w..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Kassir and I love my results its perfect and natural, including a septoplasty surgery where before I had some breathing diffi..."

October 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Ramtin R." to "Ramtin"

June 17, 2012