Ratings for Dr. Ramtin Kassir

Had me waiting for over an hour in a tiny hot room while he took care of a more "important" patient which was one of the real housewives of New Jersey. When he finally got to see me he told me that the filler for my Non surgical nose job would be 1,800 for a filler that would only last me 6 months!! Unbelievable. So I told him I could not afford that so he said he would just do the tip of my nose for 1,000. So I decided to do that since I made the trip all the way there. Made me wait even MORE time in the tiny hot room, then finally came back in to do my filler with NO numbing cream!! He did not care at all. So after he put the TINY drop of filler in my nose which wasn't even worth 1,000 dollars cause he said he can only do the tip for 1,000 and not anything else, I went home and not even 2 and a half weeks later my nose went back to its original state. What a waste of money. Could have gotten the same procedure for UNDER 1,000 somewhere else for the full syringe instead of such a small amount.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I had been thinking of doing a rhinoplasty for years and once I committed to it, I began to search for the right surgeon. As soon as I met Dr. Kassir, I knew he was the one. He was so sweet, attentive, detailed, and really helped guide me along the process. I was nervous about the procedure in general but felt really at easy with Dr. Kassir and the results were phenomenal. It's only been a few weeks and I'm still healing but my nose looks so natural and he knew exactly what I wanted. I really recommend going to see Dr. Kassir - I know I will for any cosmetic purpose!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Kassir is amazing. I am so happy with my rhinoplasty results. He did an incredible job - it seriously looks even better than I was dreaming of. I am no longer self-conscious about my nose. From the minute he took the cast off I fell in love with my nose and am so glad that I found Dr. Kassir!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I am 15 year old and its 2 weeks after my rhinoplasty by dr kassir. my experience with dr kassir couldn't of been better. I was always very insecure about my nose, would hide my side profile always. My friend had went to him and I absolutely loved how her nose came out. I booked my consultation and immediately booked my surgery after meeting dr kassir. I was deathly scared of the surgery but i felt so comfortable with him. This was my first surgery so of course i was scared. The surgery went so smooth. I had ZERO pain. i didnt have to take pain killers or pain medicine. I Was a little bruised but the steroids immediately made them go away. Dr Kassir made this experience for me amazing and i couldnt be more happy. My confidence level is much better. I cant thank him enough. I strongly recommend his work!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Seeing Dr. Kassir was the best decision I have made. My nose looks great I am so happy with the results. I was made fun of for as long as I can remember but I was too scared to get plastic surgery. At age 25 I finally decided to see Dr. Kassir and he was amazing. Made me feel so comfortable. I schedule surgery right away and it's now have been a year and my nose looks perfect, Exactly how I wanted it. I get compliments all the time about how pretty I am now. All thanks to Dr. Kassir

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I was very unhappy with the overall size and shape of my nose ever since I was young. I hated my profile so much that I avoided certain angles in photos because of it. I realized it was time to make a change. I went to a few rhinoplasty consultations, but I was still hesitant to move forward. Part of my concern was looking “fake” or unlike my natural self. As much as I disliked my nose, I also did not want to come out of surgery looking like a completely different person. I did some more extensive research and found Dr. Kassir online. After just minutes in my first consultation with him, I knew he was THE doctor! He was very knowledgeable, personable and took the time to answer all my questions. It was obvious he is a true expert at what he does. Dr. Kassir and his amazing staff constantly reassured me throughout the whole process and it further confirmed I was making the right decision. I am currently 3 months post-op and I could not be happier! I have gained new confidence and that itself is truly life changing. He gives you the results you desire, while still suiting it for your face. I feel like a better version of me, which was what I had hoped for. I have to say that my results are even better than I anticipated, which is pretty shocking since I normally have high expectations! He gave me the nose I should have been born with! Getting my rhinoplasty was the best decision I ever made and I know it was possible because of him. If you are looking for an AMAZING doctor with extensive experience and a wonderful personality, look no further and choose Dr. Kassir!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I've wanted to get my nose done since I was about 11 years old. I went to a doctor once when I was around 20, and didn't go through with it because I didn't like the doctor. I'm now 35, and after four years of researching doctors up and down the East Coast, I decided on Dr. Kassir and I couldn't be happier with my choice. He did my rhinoplasty this year, and from day one, I felt comfortable and safe. I did not have one bit of anxiety or any sort of nervousness about my procedure. I was excited and it couldn't have come fast enough! A week after my surgery, when my bandages came off, and I looked in the mirror for the first time, I started to cry because I couldn't believe how beautiful my nose looked, even though it was still so so swollen. It was perfect! Perfect for me. Perfect for MY face. One of the reasons I chose Dr. Kassir is the fact that his noses aren't cookie-cutter. He kept my nose looking very natural, as if I did't have anything done at all. I still have a while to go before it's finally healed, but every week I notice a little difference, and get happier and happier. All I can say is, if you are considering or know you want to get a rhinoplasty, do it! Don't wait! And have Dr. Kassir do it. Believe me, he's the best.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I used Dr. Kassir to fix my deviated septum along with a rhinoplasty. I can not express how happy I am with my decision of using Dr. Kassir as my surgeon! Before I underwent my surgery I had breathing problems for several years due to my deviated septum and I was also a little bit insecure due to it. After only one week after the surgery when my cast was taken off I was shocked how straight my nose was and how well I was able to breath after my nose gauze was removed. My life completely changed for the positive in so many ways; from being able to breath, to having complete confidence. I am truly grateful that I found Dr. Kassir because I know I could not find any better doctor than him. I highly recommend him because not only is he very personable; however his precise work is impeccable.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

To share a bit about my experience. I Traveled from a city in Canada specifically to have my surgery with Dr Kassir. Had consulted with different Dr's in the past, the before pictures and projected after-surgery , showed little improvement. Thus I decided to do some research of my own. Came across Dr Kassir's website, and was very interested in the difference he made with his other patients. So I decided to consult with Dr Kassir last year, and was surprised to hear of the possible difference he can make. I had been told in the past that I had a complicated nose: thick skinned nose, Bulbous drooping tip , over-projected profile, had a hump, and deviated septum making it hard too breath. Consulted with Dr Kassir, last year, and was surprised to hear of the possible difference he can make. Had surgery this year. I am very pleased with results. His staff is friendly, and are available to answer your questions. The follow ups are regular despite being out of town. He will be following up throughout . Its just too bad I didn't find him earlier...

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Dr. Ramtin Kassir's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)

Care Credit For Capital One
Kaiser-Permanente
Oxford

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Had me waiting for over an hour in a tiny hot room while he took care of a more "important" patient which was one of the real housewives of New Jersey. When he ..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had been thinking of doing a rhinoplasty for years and once I committed to it, I began to search for the right surgeon. As soon as I met Dr. Kassir, I knew he..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kassir is amazing. I am so happy with my rhinoplasty results. He did an incredible job - it seriously looks even better than I was dreaming of. I am no long..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 15 year old and its 2 weeks after my rhinoplasty by dr kassir. my experience with dr kassir couldn't of been better. I was always very insecure about my no..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seeing Dr. Kassir was the best decision I have made. My nose looks great I am so happy with the results. I was made fun of for as long as I can remember but I w..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very unhappy with the overall size and shape of my nose ever since I was young. I hated my profile so much that I avoided certain angles in photos becaus..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've wanted to get my nose done since I was about 11 years old. I went to a doctor once when I was around 20, and didn't go through with it because I didn't lik..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I used Dr. Kassir to fix my deviated septum along with a rhinoplasty. I can not express how happy I am with my decision of using Dr. Kassir as my surgeon! B..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Rhinoplasty one month ago and I absolutely love the results. Dr.Kassir is an amazing skilled doctor. I will recommend his name to all my friends."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "To share a bit about my experience. I Traveled from a city in Canada specifically to have my surgery with Dr Kassir. Had consulted with different Dr's in the p..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hi! I recently had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Kassir in his Wayne NJ location and I wanted to share my experience. The surgery went smoothly and the reco..."

August 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Rhinoplasty a month ago and I honestly wouldn't have done it with anyone but Dr. Kassir. Not only did I feel comfortable but I felt very safe and the mo..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing experience! My nose looks so natural even close friends didn't even notice I got it done. Definitely I recommend anyone to Dr. Kassir!!"

August 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Surgery is a very difficult and delicate procedure. It does not matter how experienced the doctor is because the doctor is still under a tremendous amount of st..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kassir is a wonderful doctor. I had him perform my rhinoplasty. He immediately made me feel comfortable when having my consultation with him which I believe..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My 18yr daughter had rhinoplasty with him. The Iranian plastics intern told me that I was Not allowed to wait in the waiting room. First thing Dr kassir told..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "My experience with this doctrine is the worst nightmare in my life. I had rinoplasty done 4 years ago. On the day of the surgery when I was on the surgical bed ..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kassir has met my exceptions and more! I had an open rhinoplasty about 6 months ago and I am beyond pleased with the results. For many years, I have been ext..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went in for a consultation for a revision rhinoplasty. The office was beautiful and I did not wait long. I went in and a very nice gentleman took pictures of ..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience ever! Very dishonest all around. Would stay far away fro this doctor. Nose looks good but there are a lot of very good doctors. "

April 17, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Very methicillin and dishonest. Would not recommend"

April 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Do not believe a word they say unless you have a copy of it in writing. Ask for copies of any paperwork & take the time to read it in detail before signing. Don..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Happy with my results but the price was super high and his punctuality was poor. I waited over an hour past my scheduled appointment time for a procedure that t..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kassir is fantastic! From my first consultation with him, I knew he was the surgeon I was going to choose for my rhinoplasty. I have always disliked my nose..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kassir has been nothing but perfect my entire procedure. He answered questions and even phone calls on a Sunday the day after my surgery. He was even willin..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is all about the money. He doesn't pay attention to what you want. I always felt rushed out of the office. At the end he did what he wanted to do no..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This is A money Hungry physician who sells BS and false expectation to unsuspected and vulnerable patients do you self a favor and find a doctor that cares abou..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Left me with big expensive bill and a lot of bruises...Rushed my treatment after waiting a very long time. Worst ever injector. Went once. Back to my original ..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled all the way from philly to get septorhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Kassir. And I must say he did an amazing job with my nose. I couldn't be happier w..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Kassir and I love my results its perfect and natural, including a septoplasty surgery where before I had some breathing diffi..."

October 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Ramtin R." to "Ramtin"

June 17, 2012