Ratings for Dr. Dustin Potiuk

My Advice is STAY AWAY IF YOU CAN! In my opinion: really bad. He seems to care only about booking patients even when test results are fine (eg: routine blood), just to get you in. Does not seem to want any question and does not offer any explanation for the meds he or tests he prescribes.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

On the boarder of being hostile. I can't believe how brutal he is. BC needs more doctors who care about what they do.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

BEWARE! This guy is awful. He cares more about having a book of clients that do not really need important care than he does actually helping people. Punch in, bumble around the office, punch out. The moment you actually have to see him about something that is serious he is quick to disregard, and ditch you as a patient for whatever reason he can come up with (fractured relationship or some BS). He gets away with it because there are very few doctors accepting new patients in BC. Thanks for your help Dr.!..... not.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Worst doctor, went in after travelling and getting a mosquito borne virus and he disnt care about any of my symptoms or concerns. Just filled out a life lab sheet and only tested for one thing when the cdc requests 3 different virus indicators

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

The guy is an idiot, cares more about getting you through the door than your health... I'm having a real hard time finding a doctor who cares in this country. Complete moron.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Very rude Doctor. Diagnosed me with no physical exam and only asked me 2 questions. Refused to believe the diagnosis I received in emergency and told me that my pain was "not that bad". Worst Doctor I've even seen. Made me cry.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

The worst clinic doctor I have visited. Arrogant, non-communicative, unhelpful, and dismissive of serious medical issues. Was more concerned about his time than my heath. 0/10. Don't bother!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Potiuk is not for everyone; his communications skills take time to become accustomed to yet he comes through when you need him. He knows his stuff. For us, it's been a matter of being prepared at the consultation, understanding that Drs are human too, providing a concise set of symptoms/issues and working with him. And yes, occasionally asking for specific tests.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I've been dealing with Dr. Potiuk for many years, like for about 10yrs, and when I first met him I said that I had a number of medical problems that need to be dealt with and that I don't see him of colds. He was liking having patients that have changes to him. He is a good listener and doesn't time the visit. He is easy to talk with, knows what he's talking about, and wants to keep up with a few of the things that I've dealing with. As he works in a drop in clinic go the times for the appointments can be a little off time and isn't having any clients appointments as he's the drop in doctor at those times. He's the best doctor, I've had and I've had a few, because I feel that he cares.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr Potiuk has been my physician for many years: unhelpful, incommunicative, awful bedside manner - often barely speaks, is not forthcoming, and seems totally disinterested and uncaring.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015