You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dustin Potiuk

The guy is an idiot, cares more about getting you through the door than your health... I'm having a real hard time finding a doctor who cares in this country. Complete moron.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Very rude Doctor. Diagnosed me with no physical exam and only asked me 2 questions. Refused to believe the diagnosis I received in emergency and told me that my pain was "not that bad". Worst Doctor I've even seen. Made me cry.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

The worst clinic doctor I have visited. Arrogant, non-communicative, unhelpful, and dismissive of serious medical issues. Was more concerned about his time than my heath. 0/10. Don't bother!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Potiuk is not for everyone; his communications skills take time to become accustomed to yet he comes through when you need him. He knows his stuff. For us, it's been a matter of being prepared at the consultation, understanding that Drs are human too, providing a concise set of symptoms/issues and working with him. And yes, occasionally asking for specific tests.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I've been dealing with Dr. Potiuk for many years, like for about 10yrs, and when I first met him I said that I had a number of medical problems that need to be dealt with and that I don't see him of colds. He was liking having patients that have changes to him. He is a good listener and doesn't time the visit. He is easy to talk with, knows what he's talking about, and wants to keep up with a few of the things that I've dealing with. As he works in a drop in clinic go the times for the appointments can be a little off time and isn't having any clients appointments as he's the drop in doctor at those times. He's the best doctor, I've had and I've had a few, because I feel that he cares.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr Potiuk has been my physician for many years: unhelpful, incommunicative, awful bedside manner - often barely speaks, is not forthcoming, and seems totally disinterested and uncaring.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

Dr. Potiuk made me uncomfortable from the moment we made eye contact. He was 50min late for his shift at the clinic- luckily I was the first one there. He didn't listen to any of my input in regards to the antibiotic he prescribed me (I've taken a few different ones before) and left the room as I was asking my first question. Worst clinic experience EVER.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Dustin Potiuk made for one of the most uncomfortable doctors visits I've had. Not only was he very unsympathetic to my medical concern he made me feel very on edge. I can't express enough the uncomfortable feeling he made me feel while in the room with him. It was a very upsetting experience with him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I found him to be one of the best doctors I have ever saw.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I find myself frustrated with the fact that he never seems to diagnose anything. I've had him as my GP for about five years now and the only time anything gets done is if I ask for it. I find it hard to believe that I've been right about everything I've suggested but he's not once contradicted me or suggested alternatives. I do my own research before coming in but I still want an expert's opinion and I don't feel that that's what I'm getting. He'd be fine as a walk-in doc but he doesn't seem to have an interest in me as a patient or a person. I'm currently looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Dustin Potiuk's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The guy is an idiot, cares more about getting you through the door than your health... I'm having a real hard time finding a doctor who cares in this country. C..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Very rude Doctor. Diagnosed me with no physical exam and only asked me 2 questions. Refused to believe the diagnosis I received in emergency and told me that my..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The worst clinic doctor I have visited. Arrogant, non-communicative, unhelpful, and dismissive of serious medical issues. Was more concerned about his time tha..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Potiuk is not for everyone; his communications skills take time to become accustomed to yet he comes through when you need him. He knows his stuff. For us, ..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been dealing with Dr. Potiuk for many years, like for about 10yrs, and when I first met him I said that I had a number of medical problems that need to be ..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Potiuk has been my physician for many years: unhelpful, incommunicative, awful bedside manner - often barely speaks, is not forthcoming, and seems totally di..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Potiuk made me uncomfortable from the moment we made eye contact. He was 50min late for his shift at the clinic- luckily I was the first one there. He did..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dustin Potiuk made for one of the most uncomfortable doctors visits I've had. Not only was he very unsympathetic to my medical concern he made me feel very..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found him to be one of the best doctors I have ever saw."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I find myself frustrated with the fact that he never seems to diagnose anything. I've had him as my GP for about five years now and the only time anything gets ..."

October 7, 2014