Ratings for Dr. Yaakov E. Abdelhak

My journey with Dr. Abdelhak began because of my gut instinct that I needed to seek out the best if I wanted to save my baby. Sure enough my first visit with him was about him saving my sanity and my baby. He performed an emergency cerclage after the dr. I was seeing botched up the job. All I want to make clear in this review is that Dr. Abdelhak and his sidekick Dr. Ratzendorfer are the absolute best in the world for anyone in need of their practice. Dr. Abdelhak is the most professional dr. I have ever met, yet the most down to earth human being I have ever interacted with. He becomes apart of your family throughout this stressful process. I felt like I had a true brother at my side the entire time. He truly deserves all the blessings in the world. Dr. Abdelhak is someone who is precise at his job and is the only man for thus job on the East Coast. His staff is great as well. Reizy and the crew, including the ultrasound tech ( Elkie) and Reesy (office manager), complement his practice phenomenally. I can not say enough about Dr. Abdelhak and Dr. Ratzendorfer. My husband and I love them both and appreciate all that they have done for us!!! We highly recommend this practice. They are worth every penny because they really care and most importantly, they really do know what they're doing. Both doctors are detail-oriented, yet never break a sweat while doing their job.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Abdelhak by an obgyn that refused to do a Vbac. The minute I started speaking to him, I felt at ease and reassured that I would have a successful Vbac. He was so patient through my 48 hour labor and never made me feel like I was burdening him, or mentioning to have a C section. His office runs like a well oiled machine. You hardly ever wait and his staff is wonderful. I also had Raizy as my labor coach and she is just amazing at what she does. I highly recommend Dr. Abdelhak because doctors like him don't come around very often.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Abdelhak has big shoulders. He will do what others doctors may have given up on. He makes you feel calm and confident through the traumas of a high risk pregnancy. His knowledge, expertise, judgment, confidence and humor make him an outstanding doctor. He is not full of himself either. It is not easy to find an expert with a pleasant personality.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

All I can say is he has the most gifted hands and the largest heart. He saved my wife twice and delivered two of our children! If you are bale to see him, dont wait a second!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Abdelhak is the reason my daughter is here alive and healthy today. After a scary discovery that my cervix was short and funneling during my 19-wk anatomy scan, he was the only doctor to make himself available at the hospital to attempt a rescue cerclage. The cerclage was risky but he did an excellent job; I would've lost my baby within a week if it had not been performed. I switched from my previous OBGYN to Dr. Abdelhak. I was able to carry my daughter for the next couple of months. He was a great support during my 3 months on bedrest. He performed a great c-section and brought my daughter safely into the world. His staff is excellent. Even though he was out-of-network with my insurance, he was able to accommodate me. I would refer Dr. Abdelhak to any woman looking to have a successful pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

HE IS LIKE GOD NOT LIKE HE IS.I WAS TOLD BY MANY DOCTORS ALL AROUND TRI-STATE THAT I SHOULD TERMINATE MY FIRST BABY DUE TO MANY COMPLICATIONS. SOMEONE REFERED DR. YAAKOV TO ME.IN MY FIRST APPOINTMENT HE MADE ME REALIZE THAT I AM IN SAFE HANDS, HE SPOKE ONLY ONE SENTENCE, POOJA I WANT YOU TO SLEEP, HE READ PAIN IN MY EYES. HE ASSURED ME THAT HE IS GOING TO DELIVER MY BABY AND I CAN RELAX AND ENJOY. DURING ALL MY VISITS MY CONFIDENCE IN HIM JUST INCREASED.MY BABY IS 5 MONTHS NOW AND HE IS HEALTY AND HANSOME..THANK YOU DR ABDELAK

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I had my baby last November and have been referring friends ever since. I was on bed rest for most of my pregnancy and it was very difficult. Dr. Abdelhak was kind and said something funny just when you needed it. You never felt rushed when he spoke to you and you always felt safer just knowing he was your doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Abdelhak. You would be blessed to have him as your Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

DR. Yaakov Abdelhak is the "BEST" Doctor ever. His precautional care and the great deal of devotion he puts in to every pt and especialy to what he had done to our new born healthy girl and to our entire family is remarkable.may god bless you that only healthy babies should be delivered under your care. Thanks a million and only god could repay you for all the good u did and will do in the future!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

He is excellent with high risk pregnancies. Very thorough and cautious. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

There really are no words. Dr. A is simply incredible. His office staff is wonderful but most importantly Dr. A makes you feel like you want 100 babies just to go through the experience under his care again. He is calm during even extreme situations and after meeting him during our high risk pregnancy, fear was replaced with trust and we looked forward to every visit. Dr. A. is honest, brilliant, kind, funny and makes you feel like you are his only patient. Incredible.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Yaakov E. Abdelhak's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ