Ratings for Dr. Scott Bakker

Office staff could use a refresher on their people skills...

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Great doctor! Definitely takes the time to listen and get you on the right treatment path. Followups have been great and happy to know I am in such capable hands.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Very competent, knowledgeable, compassionate doctor, always takes time to listen, looking for best treatment options, approachable, respectful and takes time to explain in a very easy manner making the patients part of the treatment plan.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

He has misdiagnosed both family members and myself on multiple occasions. My worst experience involved chronic migraines that he blamed on anxiety. Shortly after, a local ENT discovered that I actually had a collapsed sinus cavity requiring immediate surgery.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

A wonderful, down to earth, caring Doctor. He treats you like a person and not like a number.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

He is a wonderful doctor, compassionate, understanding, respectful and he really listens.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Excellent family doctor all around. He is easy to talk to and very observant. Dr Bakker is fantastic with my daughter.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. Bakker is a great doctor. He listens well and is very understanding. I love the fact that he is also in the teaching program for new doctors.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I feel so fortunate to have Dr. Bakker as my family doctor. He is so up to date, listens to what you have to say and doesn't brush you off. I never feel rushed when I have a consultation with him. And his quick observations of my condition saved my life. He is simply fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Wonderful wonderful dr!!!! Thanx dr Bakker for all you do for our little family!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014