Ratings for Dr. Sheriene Malak Doss

she is so rude. i went in three times because she got my lab requisition wrong; i told her to copy the info to a specialist so the specialist could also receive a copy. this woman put the CC: info on a PHO form and not the bloody requisition. i spent half the day trying to get her to fwd a copy to the specialist. such a fool, she doesn't understand women's health, the importance of alternative contraceptive solutions and DISMISSES all kinds of symptoms. if i tell her something is wrong and i don't have one major symptom, she disregards it and doesn't order a test when in actuality my health issue was getting worse. DO NOT GO THIS FOOL OF A DOCTOR. SHE IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME WHATSOVER. she also told me only 2 issues per visit...excuse me? so why in god's name am i travelling for an hour to meet you for only "10-15 minute" visits???

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

THE WORST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF MEETING IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. WARNING: EVERY REVIEW THAT STATED SHE IS IN A "PATIENT RACE" IS 150% ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. SHE IS. I JUST VISITED HER and she has not once but twice rushed my appts with her (she sighs so deeply when i ask her " i just have some things to go over". first off as a patient, i don't need this nonsence, 2nd, she was like "i have to interrupt you. i only visit ppl 10-15 mins max, and only discuss 2 issues per visit". I KID YOU NOT THESE WERE EXACTLY HER WORDS. SO what DO I NEED YOU FOR. a doctor is supposed to be able to answer your questions, give you alternative options for health solutions (some ppl aren't always about popping pills for a quick solution), and really help you develop a partnership with the doctor when it comes to the prevention of diseases and long term health care in general. Her staff is so rude, and snippy and so is she, and they all say one thing,and do something else. when i went to the lab i needed a special requisition form that had to come with my lab sample..i KNEW THAT and told dr. doss this. she's like "no no no you don't need it", i said i do and she refused, and what do you know???? i go to three different labs and they all said we need that form. i go back to her to retrieve this and she is so rude, and when i ask her about an ultrasound i wasn't sure i had done because it was over 6 months ago, she goes: "what youu can't remember"? she then proceeded to suggest different doctors for me within the first 5 mins of my appt, and when i wanted to write them down she retracted and said "i'll just cancel your registry", WHAT???? SHE IS UNBELIEVABLY RUDE, INCONSIDERATE, ARROGANT AND THE WORST DOCTOR. SHE IS IN IT FOR THE MONEY, DO NOT GO TO HER. She works 6 days a week for a reason. she's all about the money and not about the healthcare. the fact that she was so quick to suggest new doctors shows me she's not willing to change and the fact that she blatantly told me "i only do 10-15 mins but go ahead i will answer your questions now" and when i began to talk she went "okay i need to interrupt you, i have ppl waiting"..."oh really???" 1. there was only 1 person in the waiting room. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND HER to ANYONE!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I found Dr doss a very knowledgable doctor, who cares about every detail . She was so helpful and supportive during my cancer treatment . She has been my family Doctor for five years , and it is sad to see her leaving . I would recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Very caring and knowledgable doctor . Cares about every detail and takes time to explain . Staff very helpful

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

She does not listen to her patients concerns, she rushes the appointment and has no concept of treating the body as a whole system. I will be finding a new doctor.

Submitted November 5, 2015

Terribly rude doctor, did not care about my complaints (which turned out to be a serious illness), and gave me incorrect medical information time and time again. I've never met a worse doctor.

Submitted October 13, 2015

A wonderful doctor. Always took the time to explain my test results to make sure I understood. Pleasent and friendly. Thumbs Up!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I've been with Dr. Doss for about three years now. Not many complaints, however I will mention this. As a young woman I am obviously concerned with contraception as well as protecting myself against any uterine or cervical diseases as cervical cancer runs in my family. Every time I go in to see her regarding this, I have to explain my situation over again from the beginning. Every. Single. Time. I even had an IUD put in about a year and a half ago and she STILL asks me every appointment if I'm still taking my birth control pills. The whole reason I got an IUD was because my body does not react well with birth control pills (due to the hormones), and yet I still have to clarify this a year and a half after the initial ordeal. Has this info never been entered into my chart? Also, sometimes I feel like she isn't really listening to my specific problem, just kind of interjects in the middle of my explanation with what she suggests (before I can even finish my sentence).

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I found this doctor to be fine to deal with ONCE you could actallu get an appointment. It would usually take 2 days of calling or to physically go into the office to get an appointment 2-3 weeks later. VERY frustrating. Also you never get a call back on test results. AND the few appointments I had I waited between 45-60 minutes for a scheduled appointment. and once had an appointment right before lunch, everyone left for lunch and then i had my appointment. NOT impressed. Decent doctor, horrible admin systems and process. Also found reception to be rude and unprofessional and felt their could be confidentality issues.I changed offices.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Doss forces her views on patients and will not listen to patient's concerns. She knows nothing of alternative healing such as Accupuncture,Homeopathy or Naturopathy. She is fundamentalist in her approach in that she knows everything and the patient knows nothing. I need a physician who will work "with" me, not dictate to me. I have since found another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013