Ratings for Dr. Njide Udochi

I love Dr. Udoch She is the World's Best Doctor. She is thorough, very knowledgeable, and caring. She is known for preventive testing and taking precaution measurement to avoid major medical issues. Thank you Dr. Udochi, because of God and You I am Alive and Healthy today!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

My family and I LOVE Dr.Udochi ! She's such a sweetheart I love her style .But the wait time is really slow !!!!! That's the only thing I dislike ......Her Techs Jess and shery are veery nice and caring .Kathy is the all time best she's so understanding and willing to listen to your every word

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

As a 48 year-old male who has spent significant time in the military that required extensive traveling along with interaction amongst medical professionals from all over the world,I am very blessed to have met Dr.Njide Udochi.For 2 years now she has provided me with medical care second to none.I consider myself an educated patient.I work at a world-class military hospital.Given the fair amount of knowledge I have acquired over the years,I would not relinquish the care that Dr.Udochi provides me with for any other physician in the world.Aside from her skillset as an M.D.,Dr.Udochi has one of the brightest personalities,along with one of the biggest hearts,that I have ever bared witness to.Many times I have observed acts of generosity so rare nowadays.While many who enter the professions see the buck as their bottom line,it is easy to see,very quickly,that the oath taken by Dr.Udochi means much more to her than many of those in the rank and file.Thanks for all you do,Dr.Udochi.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

Dr. Udochi is the most helpful doctor my son has ever had. My son has been to 4 doctors who all unable to properly diagnose him. In only one appointment she was able to tell me what illness my son had and to this day he is active and healthy. I will never be able to thank her enough for all that she has done for him. Dr. Udochi and her staff are very pleasent and kind. She takes the time to listen to all your concerns. She will be my son's doctor for life.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010