Ratings for Dr. Avriel B. Cohen

The staff is extremely rude and do not understand English. I had to repeat myself 3-4 times every time I spoke and I had to spell my name slowly four times before the woman understood. I will not be returning to this office.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I have seen Dr. Cohen for years. I used to dance and he helped resolve issues I was having with pain. I was back dancing and no longer had the painful ligament issues, thanks to him taking the TIME to really listen and evaluate me. Yes, there can be a wait, but he will listen to you and give you his time just as he does others, because he genuinely wants to help you. And appearance? I've been to doctors who look spiffy on the outside but never healed me or who gave me the bum's rush. Dr. Cohen knows what he's doing. That 's more important than whether he wears Giorgio Armani.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Yes, Dr. Cohen IS usually late, because HE TAKES THE TIME NECESSARY to treat his patients! I would rather wait for him than go to a different Dr. that treats you like a number. I've been to FIVE Podiatrists before him, and I feel secure knowing he DOES take time to treat me. If you're not happy waiting, I'll get to see him sooner. YOUR loss. BTW, I'm male, diabetic with several foot problems that HE took care of. As for appearance, Einstein didn't wear a suit, but I'd trust him with a bomb!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

The doctor was 45 minutes late, very unprofessional in my opinion, sloppy looking, rushed through my appointment and his staff is the most disrespectful staff I have ever delt with! I would never recommend this doctor to any of my friends or family, he is awful and his girls are rude! Get new staff Dr. Cohen!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr is always late. His staff is very very rude.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Dr. Avriel B. Cohen's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Pembroke Pines, FL