Ratings for Dr. J Reddy

Most unpleasant. I was uncomfortable, and the staff had no idea about why. They acted as if I was trouble, making them lose their time with my prudeness. I was ashamed. Won't go back ever.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Most rude and condesending Doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

My husband recently had a colonoscopy at this clinic. In light of recent negative reviews I was concerned . While the reception staff was not especially warm and fuzzy they were extremely efficient and were very busy, they completed his registration quickly and he had only about a fifteen minute wait before being called in for the procedure. He told me that he was pleased with how he was treated there, the nurses and doctors pleasantly introduced themselves, the doctors shook his hand, discussed the problems and after the procedure explained his diagnosis and what happened during the procedure. The entire visit was time appropriate and my husband felt satisfied with how he was treated and was surprised when I informed him of the recent negative reviews I had read.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Multiple issues. Read the negative reviews: after my personal experience, I believe they are true. Everything revolves around 1 central problem: they can't deal with the human being that checks in. They act as if you are a colon. Some awareness skills, manners, were never learnt.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Cold, non-existent manners. That was a shock, considering the way I was feeling when I walked in there ( hungry, scared, 48 hours of bowel cleansing, lack of sleep, you get the picture). They have no idea what people are going through. In order for my review to remain posted ( some get removed), let's put a full stop here.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

I wish I had visited this website before that appointment for colonoscopy was booked. I won't go back. No empathy. The place operates like a factory chain of assembly. . The wait time to get an appointment is shorter than the Hospital. Appointments are often cancelled " because they don't have enough clients to fill a given day". - - Those last two clues should speak volumes.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Saw Dr. Reddy for the first yesterday. #1 Staff loudly annoucing to another patient colonoscopy procedure in the waiting room infront of all the other patients. Even another patient & I discussed how unprofessional that is. Kind of a private matter. #2 Dr. Reddy told me I was "Too Young" for medication even though my issues have persisted for 8 years. (I am 20 now) #3 Claimed a colonoscopy would show nothing even though he barely asked about anything and gave no examination or blood work request. #4 Told me to simply "Eat more fruits & vegtables, and drink more water". I have tried cutting out Dairy, Gluten & was a Vegetarian for a long time. I drink water till I feel bloated even more than usual but apparently it isnt enough? So my 8 year issue of constipation, pain & so on continues. He was the least helpful and as others have pointed out coldest specialist I have seen yet.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I was upset because they changed my appointment, with less than a week notice. I asked why. It was because they did not have enough booking to fill the day. Now, how about MY schedule? My supervisor asked why I was changing my day off. I told them. It caused lots of trouble at the factory. I would have done without that. Then, since everybody was on notice, they all gave me their grain of salt about what they think or heard of that clinic. First, yes, the clinic is known to change appointments, because they can't fill a day. Not a good sign. Second: They had a dozen bad reviews on this site, in the last few months, that were made to disappear all at once. They were replaced by as many unreal positive ones, too good to be true, and all very similar. "As if" they were written on order. All this should turn you ALLARM light on.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

First time colonoscopy was a horrible experience. First off, the RECEPTIONIST was very rude, dismissive, disrespective and cold. Receptionists should not be like that, they are the first ones you talk to and should have people skills. When I first called with a couple of questions, she barely even answered them, was just rude the entire time. So when I went in the office to pick up my information package, she completely flew through it expecting me to know what to do. I think she needs to understand that colonoscopies aren't something that everyone is familar with, and people will have questions. I am a 25 year old female, it should be a little more obvious that colonoscopies aren't something I do all of the time. My PROCEDURE was completed at the hospital instead of their office. I had to wait 3 hours, good thing I was prepared with a book. The hospital staff were very friendly and nice. Dr. Reddy was more cold and you can tell that he just wanted to rush out of there. Up until this point, I was under the impression that I was getting a full colonoscopy, it wasn't until I was in the procedure room that I found out this wasn't the case. I was only getting a smaller portion tested. So the receptionist had me prepare for a full colonoscopy (3 days prep work) when I didn't need that. Also, I was under the impression the entire time that I would be sedated. Once I was in the procedure room, they told me I would not be sedated because I wasn't getting a full colonoscopy. I was very uncomfortable and nervous. And of course they didn't find anything in their review, because they didn't do the full thing. I will not be going back to Dr. Reddy for my next colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

No. Make another choice. Everything in that clinic is set for the convenience of the clinic. If your interest is against their interest ... they will prevail. They are not up to the trust people are putting into them.

Submitted March 19, 2018