You may also like

Ratings for Dr. J Reddy

I DON'T recommend him for a colonoscopy! This was my 5th colonoscopy, I know better, it's not suppose to be this painful even if he says it is. He is extremely rough, does not put enough air in and does not wait for sedation. I did not let him complete the procedure. That same night I was in the ER as I was hemorrhaging. My sister also had a traumatic experience with him, it was her first one and now she is terrified to go for another one. I have made an appointment in the Sault to get the procedure completed there. Good luck to who ever goes to Dr.Reddy...

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Reddy has a super sense of humour which is comforting when you're having to get into details about your bowel habits. He is patient, and allows you to be a part of your treatment plan. I have seen other GI speicalists within the city who are not nearly as thourough, punctual or caring as Dr. Reddy.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I had both scopes performed. Some handle the colonoscopy just fine. For me it's like a hot poker ripping through me. Dr. Reddy was very patient with me and extremely compassionate. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I enjoyed Dr. Reddy's dry sense of humour and professionalism. If you are looking for hand holding and coddling he likely isn't for you. He went through the procedure thoroughly in a manner that I could understand including hand drawn illustrations. He outlined the risks and the benefits of the procedure. From the time of my appointment to the procedure was less than a month. The procedure itself ERCP was not all painful only slightly uncomfortable as the scope was being removed. As for Dr. Reddy's secretary she is direct and not overally friendly but with that being said from what I saw people often need reminders to respect confidentiality, wait their turn, etc. ( basically people are rude).

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I have an issue with Dr. Reddy's secretary. She is not friendly and welcoming. She ignored me at the reception counter. She was abrupt towards a patient on the phone. After the call, she talked about this patient in a negative way to the other receptionist. Very unprofessional. She could learn plenty from the other receptionist.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I am so grateful to him for everything he did to make me better. For the people who didn't have good experience for the colonoscopy good luck finding any doctor who would make that a great experience. Suck it up you agreed to having a long tube up your...who pleasurable did you think it would be.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I found mr. ready to be rushed . I also foind the procedure painful and was sore a week and a half later. I think my insides are bruised. Its too bad patients have to endure this.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Had to have a procedure by this man. He was rude and rough , he barely gave time for the sedation to occur when he started, when I asked him to go slower , he got angry an gave me two options to proceed at current rate or stop. I told him to stop. I will never see that man again. STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Reddy was great but this rating is for his staff! My whole experience was excellent! From the very first contact his secretary made me feel at ease. She showed care and concern and took the time to make sure I was prepared. I eawas extremely anxious and Miss Dawn put me at ease. She told me I was in good hands and I was.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Worst experience of my life. This Dr. was only interested in completion of the procedure. He was yelling at me to swallow and threatened to stop the procedure if I continued to react to a tube being put down my throat without freezing or sedation. In the end he said he found nothing. I was lucky enough to see a general surgeon shortly after who took biopsies and was subsequently diagnosed with GERDS and Barrett's Syndrome. Dr ready is incompetent and has no bed side manners. STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. J Reddy's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I DON'T recommend him for a colonoscopy! This was my 5th colonoscopy, I know better, it's not suppose to be this painful even if he says it is. He is extremely ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reddy has a super sense of humour which is comforting when you're having to get into details about your bowel habits. He is patient, and allows you to be a..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had both scopes performed. Some handle the colonoscopy just fine. For me it's like a hot poker ripping through me. Dr. Reddy was very patient with me and ext..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred for a procedure. Without exam, he decided I was fat and didn't need procedure. This man has no business providing Healthcare! Completely incompe..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "His secretary is snobby and condescending. Doctor is an idiot. Prescribing laxatives to a 90lbs girl who is having unintentional weight loss and stomach issues ..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I enjoyed Dr. Reddy's dry sense of humour and professionalism. If you are looking for hand holding and coddling he likely isn't for you. He went through the pro..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I have an issue with Dr. Reddy's secretary. She is not friendly and welcoming. She ignored me at the reception counter. She was abrupt towards a patient on t..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful to him for everything he did to make me better. For the people who didn't have good experience for the colonoscopy good luck finding any docto..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I found mr. ready to be rushed . I also foind the procedure painful and was sore a week and a half later. I think my insides are bruised. Its too bad patients h..."

November 21, 2014