Ratings for Dr. J Reddy

I had never been to an endoscopy centre before, this was my first experience. It was honestly amazing. It is so much, and much more comfortable to have things like this done in a setting that is not the hospital. Everyone there was very helpful and very informative. The office itself was very clean. I would recommend others to go here.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Male nurse is very detailed at explaining the procedure before doctor even comes in to room. He made me calm and joked with me to ease the anxiety I was having. The doctor came in and was very pleasant smiling and introduced himself. Explaining the procedure again and said their can be some discomfort. He started and gave me sedation and the nurse would guide me with my breathing. When it was over I was unhooked and told to get dressed where the nurse stayed in the room for my safety but was very polite holding up the sheet to give me privacy but close to keep me safe. I thanked him for being so professional. The recovery nurse was a sweet older lady nurse who talked about the procedure and when I was to return. Very professional group and nice.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I just had a gastroscopy and it was the worst experience ever. He never introduced himself to me, had zero compassion or bedside manner. He made me feel like I was wasting his time by being there and was unprofessional during the whole procedure. He did not explain himself and did not even warn me before putting the scope down my throat. I would not recommend!!!

Submitted May 4, 2017

After being early for my appointment he was almost 1.5 hours past my original appointment time. I was put in a room. Then I was assured he would be in shortly. After waiting an additional 30 minutes in the room I saw him walk into another room. I asked the receptionist. And he had a meeting. I questioned why he would book a meeting when he had patients waiting especially since I was beyond on time and had waited an additional two hours (not to mention having to keep paying for parking). I was dismissed by the receptionist with "these things come up". Unprofessional. Disrespectful. And extremely unpunctual. Thanks for nothing you POS.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

My first colonoscopy and after reading some of the bad reviews I was Unsure. But the Doctor and staff were so kind, caring and professional, I did have some discomfort during the procedure but they were very compassionate throughout!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

My entire experience for my colonoscopy was great! See you in 5 years for my next one, ill never go anywhere else again!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I just had a colonoscopy with Dr. Reddy at his clinic and was very satisfied. The staff were pleasant and professional and every detail was looked after. The clinic is a pleasant environment, much better than the hospital. With the proper medication I slept through the entire experience and was on my way home very quickly. The anesthesiologist, nurses and Dr. Reddy were entirely professional and competent. I will return here the next time for sure.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I recent has a colonoscopy with Dr. Reddy at his office on Notre Dame. The entire experience was amazing. All the staff were very kind, and I didn't feel a thing. Dr. Reddy as well as everything else there were very professional and helpful. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I had a colonoscopy and gastroscopy performed by Dr Reddy last Thursday. It was booked at the hospital. When I entered the exam room he introduce himself and asked me some questions and was professional. I laid down on the stretcher and the torture began. He proceeded to insert a needle in my hand for the sedation but while he was doing that a nurse was attempting to freeze my throat. At first she was spraying in my throat and telling me to gargle than she said lean way back and stick your tongue out She touched the back of my tongue with a tube and I gagged so hard that I accidentally jerked and the needle flew out of my hand and he had to pick me again. I apologized but really they should not be working in your throat when trying to inject needle in your vein. He started the procedure right away and it was excruciating pain. The nurse was holding me down and yelling don't do this he won't be able to finish, take deep breath. I had this procedure done before and it was not like this . This was torture and I was treated like an animal. I would never go back to this doctor and no one else should. He

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

This guy is awful. Take what people say below and do not go with him, unless you like to feel every inch of that camera in your colon (which feels like a knife being stuck in you the whole time). I was not sedated at all. I told him multiple times I feel it all. He just says relax it will be over soon. I have spoken to many other individuals who have received colonoscopy's and they were pretty much out cold. Awful experience. Good luck to those who don't take these comments seriously.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016