Ratings for Dr. Tariq Zia

Had my first visit with Dr. Zia yesterday and was very pleasesd. Total time in the office75 mins which is not bad these days especially for a first visit.. Staff was very friendly and helpful Dr. was very interested and spent enough time with me to get the whole story. Even said to call him in a couple of days to discuss my progress which is unusual. Set my future appts. to my calander and preferences not theirs. Very Pleased. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

The doctor didn't listen to a single word I said and literally left the room three times during my appointment. Dr Zia did not do any kind of even basic examination and I had to twist his arm to even order lab work to check my thyroid. He questioned my previous diagnosis and told me to stop taking medication prescribed by another doctor. This doctor's actions have directly resulted in me going to the hospital. Don't walk, run in the other direction!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

2 hrs 45 min. wait.The staff is immediately defensive when presented with a problem. When asked to change information (phone, name, etc) it's not followed through. I felt as if I was a problem to them. This went on for several years before leaving

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Have seen this doctor two times. In total spent over 2 hours waiting and saw doctor for less than 7 minutes (I timed it). I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I think Dr. Zia is a very good doctor. I would highly recommend him. He was very professional.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Saw this doctor as a new pt & waited over an hr in exam room. no exam done-spent 5 mins with me and handed me lab slip. Still haven't gotten results a month later. Have been hung up on every time I call the office. Office manager is very unprofessional and office staff/nurse is rude. Overcharged on co-pay and told too bad when I asked for a refund. Filing formal complaint with United Healthcare.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Tariq Zia's Credentials

• Allama Iqbal Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med