Dismissive & unhelpful doctor. Rude, doesn't listen to patient or remember them from one visit to the next. Not one suggestion of treatment or some sort of plan was given for a major health issue, labs results were marked URGENT yet he failed to take case seriously. did not follow thru with even the slightest concern to ease symptoms, reduce stress of dealing with major health issue & caused 100x the stress with his poor attitude, lack of concern, non treatment plan... Not to mention the mistakes of his front desk staff. Extremely disappointed!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr.V always takes his time and actually talks with you. Great MD!(His office staff can be a little curt though.)

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Vachhani is the REAL deal! He cares and he lets you know it. He is never rushed and always wants to give you time to talk. HE is on his voicemail and HE even allows you to have his cell number ! I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I can always count on Dr. V to thoroughly evaluate my conditions. He does not overprescribe. He immediately detected something that my cardiologist had not seen. He follows up with personal phone calls. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

He was a great doctor! He is very attentive and takes the time to listen. I think it is very important to just your doctor and I trust Dr. Vachhani completely!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

I was placed under his care at a hospital I was admitted to. I had been suffering for a month from a botch surgery and had open wounds and pain and under pain /wound managment. He was verbally and emotionally abusive to the point that I left the hospital and checked into another one in a weakened medicated condition with open wounds. What a horrible nightmare to experience on top of my already weakened condition. I am still depressed by the shock of it. I feel like I was raped. Also he did not have a clue how to handle my condition or any solutions besides yelling at me and insulting me.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Vachhani has the ability to explain things in layman's terms which can be easily understood. He listens carefully, is patient and caring, and has a good sense of humor. As a new patient, he has assembled all my medical records, updated immunizations, and made arrangements to update specific tests. He doesn't over-prescribe meds and is cautious about prescribing those that don't have a long track record. He is also good about scheduling follow-up appointments to keep track of your progress. I feel very confident with his care.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Dr. Kishor D. Vachhani's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1984)

Unicare

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dismissive & unhelpful doctor. Rude, doesn't listen to patient or remember them from one visit to the next. Not one suggestion of treatment or some sort of pla..."

July 14, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=96256'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

March 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=96256'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Kishor" to "Kishor D."

October 20, 2013