Ratings for Dr. Loys Ligate

I saw Dr. Ligatt years ago and she guided me to be healthy and live a normal life even with my diagnosis. She inspired me to live life more than how others might have believed I could not. Her staff were very supportive over the years and never gave up on me. That was over 10 years ago and I have become successful in my family life, social live, as well as my professional life. Thank you Dr. Ligat....I am grateful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Spent 10 minutes with me. NO FOLLOW UP. USELESS BAG!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

It is extremely rare to find someone of Dr. Ligate's intelligence, empathy, sympathy and ability to help, cure, and understand. We have all lost someone who gave/gives to the world/planet. Am sure others miss her as I do and wish we could have her as a guiding light.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr Ligate was my first and only psychiatrist. At first I was apprehensive because I had avoided proper treatment for a while, but I realised she just wanted to see me at my best. She responded appropriately to my concerns about medication and was willing to talk about other areas in my life such as social life, work life, etc. She seemed very personable and I believe she represents a good mentor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Since my car accident, this is the first doctor who really made sense to me. I don't know what her report to my insurance company will be, but when I got home I started crying. She's the first doctor who really understood me. She made so much sense. She made me realize I do have issues that I have been ignoring. Whatever she writes in report, I trust her. I trust no doctors since accident. I wish I could be treated by her. I know she could get me through this. It was only an assessment. She is the only doctor I that finally got through to me. I'm very sad I will never get to see her again.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

She is simply the best there is! What a wonderful psychiatrist

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I truly admire and respect this wonderful woman. I saw her for over ten years and I care deeply for her. I miss seeing her as she has retired from her practise. We need more Psychiatrists like her!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

I wish every Doctor could be like her. Absolutely wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010