You may also like

I have been seeing Doreen for aprox. 5 years. Her treatments are effective for mitigating my pain. Doreen has an alliance with other healthcare professionals that she utilizes (ie: Chinese Herbalists). What I do like about her practise is that she does not treat multiple patients simultaneously. She devotes the entire 1 hour treatment time to a single patient. She is actually the only acupuncturist I have visited that makes me feel valued in this personal way. Doreen is personable and professional. It's obvious she chose this career because she really does have a passion for helping people feel better.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I have had chronic nerve issues from a car accident and found the tingling had started to progress to pain. I decided to try acupuncture, as I had heard it could be effective in a case like mine. Doreen took the time to explain what is happening with me, to tap into the main areas of pain, and to try to understand the impact of everything on my life. After just one treatment I felt immediate relief. After 3 subsequent treatments I am now pain free and do not have numbness any more. I highly recommend Doreen Hill. In fact, I now take my daughter to see Doreen for treatment of back pain.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I felt so good when I went home and the treatment seemed to really help my neck, I slept really well. I certainly feel better and so far I don’t have a headache which is very abnormal for me for this time of day. .

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Doreen Hill's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://doreenhill.com" to "http://doreenhill.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V3L 2X9". Address has been updated from "None" to "630 Fifth Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17782312565".

June 3, 2015