Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Melcher

I had nothing short of an excellent experience with Dr. Melcher and his staff. Top notch all the way throughmy teeth straightening. Two different friends recommended this office to me because they were so pleased.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

His expensive invisalign treatment did absolutely nothing for my teeth. He never bothered to check up on me either, never offered to improve on his horrible work or help me find another solution, such as braces. Braces probably would've worked better for me, but he never properly informed me. He acted nice and took my money and never looked back.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I can't say enough about Dr. Melcher and his staff. They're kind, professional, and always punctual.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Visited this doc for a 2nd opinion. He disagreed with original doc's recommendation to pull teeth but would not take us as a patient since he was pals with other doc (we were actually told this!) He would only communicate through receptionist.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010