Ratings for Dr. John Lenobel

A total waste of time. I waited 6 months for the appointment with great expectations.... His attitude was "very uninterested", (I think he even rolled his eyes a couple of times)... Had no suggestions or solutions. I just wonder how much BC Med paid him for my visit ?

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Had an exam with this doctor, explaining things to him is the worst and he is very condescending. He tries to make jokes randomly and loses patience easily when you don`t answer the way he wants them answered. I found it very difficult to communicate with him and he was late 10 mins. He went through my medical history and could not keep track of the different dates.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Wonderful doctor! Very matter of fact, knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I wouldnt know where to start, I have seen him 3 times in this last year and he is very condescending and does not look at you as a 'whole' Kind tells you what your already know, or what your physio could tell you. Unfortunately for me, I am a long time 'client' of the medical system, and this Dr is by far the worst I have come across in my 50+ years of seeing doctors. I gave him 3 chances, he is out, with a letter to the college of physicians and surgeons. I suggest you all do the same if you have had poor experience with him. Not only did he not help my rehab, he caused me so much pain in his assessments that I was set back after each visit.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

My contacts with Lenobel were a disasterous experience. His knowledge of medications, current surgical practice, just about anything, is below that of the average layman. Nor does he appear interested in refreshing that knowledge. He runs a sloppy practice - always late even if you have first apppointment - never follows up as promised, has his mind made up on every subject and will not countenance disagreement. In nearly a year of dealing with him, all he did was prescribe Tylenol, failed to offer any advice on a severe osteoarthritis condition, and displayed a level of knowledge that turned out to be about 5 years out of date. I subsequently discovered that two people on my street had dealt with him and had nothing positive to say about the experience. Within three weeks of sacking him I had received all the advice I needed from my new GP and specialist and was scheduled for surgery described by them as "long overdue and now critical".

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

He has a very poor bedside manner. Does not listen and rarely gives eye contact when discussing issues. His advice is usually not very practical. He is more akin to being a bully than someone you go to for help. This doc is one of the worst I have seen! Avoid him if you can.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010