Ratings for Dr. Lisa S. Vernon

Great, kind and knowledgable! I am happy to have found Dr Vernon, she is the best!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

One of the best doctors I have ever had. Her staff are just extremely friendly.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I have to say she is a pretty amazing Doctor and I love her staff. She is very honest with everything she says and always takes the time to talk with me and make me feel extra comfortable. I am so happy I found her and she will be delivering my baby dont think I could have found a better doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

she is a phenominal doctor who cares a great deal for her patients i finally found someone who actually listens

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

poor bedside manner in dealing with young patient.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Absolutely love Dr. Vernon, she is gentle and listened to all my concerns. The staff is great and very friendly. I didn't have to wait long and when I saw the Dr. she took her time. Will recommend her to all. My prior Gyn's office was always too busy and you always felt rushed, not here.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Terrible Doctor and equally terrible staff! Stay away from her as she is a rip off and will tell you do all the tests without listening to what you are saying. I felt very pressured with her and she made me feel very uncomfortable. Stay away!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Vernon is fabulous. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to be seen and she is a great doctor. Always addresses my needs in a professional but down to earth manner. I cannot say enough nice things about her.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Plan on spending at least an hour before your called to exam room and another 20 mins.until the MD arrives.Don't bring your daughter for a first exam she made her more anxious. After seeing another MD in practice and having the same expierence..decided to change MD's.Was told I would have to pay $10 to leave the practice and $1 per page for her records.I refused and called Aetna to report this.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Lisa S. Vernon's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Multiplan