Ratings for Dr. William Marcoux

Julie is a delight , so far he has been helpful with what I have needed him for and available evenings which is great for people who work a 9-5!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

He is a very nice man and the receptionist is friendly but it's impossible to get an appointment I've been calling in for weeks and it's like every time they say he's back in the office he's gone again. I have no idea how to get an appointment now and we may have to switch doctors because our child needs more frequent appointments than we seem to be able to get with Dr. Marcoux.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Takes forever and a day to get an appt. Only works Tues-Thur.....goes on vacation quite often with no notice to patients...Not my first choice thats for sure.....doesnt like to recommend his patients to specialists...not sure why that is....would not recommend him as your GP....

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

We switched family doctors in November 2013. Were a family of 5, I personally feel so comfortable with Dr. Marcoux, he's a great listener, he's always coming up with new idea as I have chronic pain. I'm beyond grateful to have found him. Julie is so polite, and very sweet she is welcoming and warm. My husband and I feel much more confident with this doctor. He's great with my three children, he doesn't make me feel rushed, and he always has great advice. He is passionate about his job, I feel like he became a doctor because he actually wanted to make a difference. If you're looking for a caring, smart, punctual doctor, he's your man. I have already recommended him to numerous friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

In all of my 56 years, i have never received such thoughtful care from a Receptionist. Dr. Marcoux is, by far, the best Doctor i have ever had. He is always careful to explain everything to me and he is highly caring. He has never once left me waiting for an appointment and when i needed something and called in, Doctor Marcoux and Julia were always attentive and supportive. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I agree with the other comments about taking a month to get an appointment. I get most of my issues dealt with in Urgent Care as at my age they are urgent and can't wait a month. Another thing that annoys me is that he is not familiar with specialists so uses an alphabetical list to search for someone - not the best specialist but one who is close to 'A' on his list!! Look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Horrible. I switched doctors as soon as I could find one. He is never available, takes at least a month to get an appointment (if you ever get anything but a recording saying the office is closed and not to leave a message) and he seems clueless. He stares at you and asks what you think he should do...um?!?

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

If you like doctors who are only in the office half the week, cancel appointments because they decide to take a vacation day, tell you to go to urgent care instead of trying to fit your child in for a 5-minute follow-up appointment, have horrible bedside manner and no clue about child or infant nutrition practices, then this is the doctor for you. While I do appreciate that he's never quick to prescribe meds but instead offer alternatives first, he is completely void of personality. My kids have never warmed to him, and I find him ineffective as a diagnostician.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

This doctor is never available. I believe he practices at Lakeridge as well so as a family doctor very hard to get an appointment. I use to see Dr. Yue and could always get an appointment on short notice. That is not the case with Dr. Marcoux. All calls if not answered goes to a voicemail that basically says "don't bother leaving any messages they won't be returned". Terrible service.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Always takes the time to ensure all your health questions are answered. Dr. Marcoux is very thorough and it is refreshing not to be hurried out of the office.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010