Ratings for Dr. Christopher Allada

There was a happy atmosphere in the clinic and the staff were very helpful. Dr gave alot of information and explained things well.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Excellent cardiologist, professional and extremely knowledgeable. Kind hearted and very well mannered. I would recommend him to everyone. Staff members are very professional and friendly too.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I am very suspicious about some of the ratings below which give five stars for somebody who was totally off-hand and casual about my serious heart failure. When, still feeling very sick, I went to a Sydney specialist, I was immediately put into emergency and given a different treatment. I suspect that if I had followed Dr Allada's regime I would be dead by now. This man should be investigated by his profession.

Submitted October 20, 2016

Quite disappointed- he did not seem one bit interested in me or my presenting problems

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Very disappointing. Poor communicator who' speaks down to patients and appears uninterested in patient's welfare.

Submitted April 8, 2016

Excellent staff - professional, courteous and helpful. Couldn't ask for more.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

A very good cardiologist who explains things in a way that is understandable. He is very is caring and has a very good sense of humor which is important as it can relieve stress in patients who are very anxious or stressed. He was great with my husband who had cancer and worked with the other Drs looks after him to make sure the treatments were suitable and adjusted the cardiac medicines to support the treatment of the cancer. Chris staff have always been interested in our health situation and when things are bad will always find a way for us to see Chris at short notice

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Very professional and knowledgeable. You can count on Dr Allada to pull you through after an event.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Did not explain problem. Gave bad advice. Left me very worried and concerned. Didn't identify problems I had which were later diagnosed and treated by another local cardiologist. This doctor also misdiagnosed my husband's problem while in hospital.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013