Ratings for Dr. Christopher Allada

Dr Allada did the angiogram for my dad and managed to catch the problem on time. I'm very grateful for his professionalism that has led to the best possible outcome.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr Allada changed my medication with a review in 6 months. Within 1 month my potassium levels were quite high. He did not bother to consider the risks. Nothing but a gold digger. Better cardiologists in Sydney not ACT.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Very friendly and helpful reception staff. Dr Allada was knowledgeable, kind and understanding. I was after a second opinion and he did not disappoint. I would definately recommend him to others . He was good at explaining and listening to my problems. Thank you. ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I should have read all the reviews before seeing this poor excuse of a doctor. His professional knowledge is sorely lacking and his manner is ignorant and impudent. There is a reason why it's very easy to get an appointment with him - anyone with any sense goes elsewhere. Very annoyed that I wasted good money on this clown.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Reception staff were pleasant but off-hand. The reception area was very pleasant with good refreshments, although the reading material was mostly very dated. Technical/Medical staff were very good and competent. I was disappointed in having to ask reception staff, after 20 minutes waiting, when the specialist would arrive, to be told that he was due in another 10 minutes. The reception staff knew when he was due but did not bother to inform this waiting patient. The doctor's helpfulness and knowledge were excellent.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

There was a happy atmosphere in the clinic and the staff were very helpful. Dr gave alot of information and explained things well.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Excellent cardiologist, professional and extremely knowledgeable. Kind hearted and very well mannered. I would recommend him to everyone. Staff members are very professional and friendly too.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I am very suspicious about some of the ratings below which give five stars for somebody who was totally off-hand and casual about my serious heart failure. When, still feeling very sick, I went to a Sydney specialist, I was immediately put into emergency and given a different treatment. I suspect that if I had followed Dr Allada's regime I would be dead by now. This man should be investigated by his profession.

Submitted October 20, 2016

Quite disappointed- he did not seem one bit interested in me or my presenting problems

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Very disappointing. Poor communicator who' speaks down to patients and appears uninterested in patient's welfare.

Submitted April 8, 2016