Don's the most skilled ent oncologist surgeon in B.C. and most likely one of the most skilled in Canada. Don't worry about the "bed side manner" thing, it's meaningless compared to that.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Anderson has performed a maxillectomy ( melanoma mucosa in sinus), and two years later modified neck resection ( removal of lymph glands). I am most grateful for his continuing care and attention, he and his staff are wonderful! Clark W. Miller, Sechelt.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Very knowledgable and competent doctor. Maybe he is not the best regarding the compassion and attitude when treating patients. But definitely he is an excellent and efficient surgeon, from my side, the scar is healing well, the time for surgery is much shorter than other doctors. He answers questions very directly and accurately. Highly recommended because of his profession.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

He preformed a partial thyroid removal on our son. After he didn't even come and tell us how it went or so we could ask him any questions. Very cold, and matter a fact.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr Anderson is a knowledgeable and efficient cancer specialist. He truly is the best. Due to his specialty he is busy and his staff makes sure his patients know what procedures are going to happen and when. His sense of humour is unique and maybe not everyone gets it but we do. We are thankful for the expert care from his practice. Mr. and Mrs. J Wardrop

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrret1

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Donald W. Anderson's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Don's the most skilled ent oncologist surgeon in B.C. and most likely one of the most skilled in Canada. Don't worry about the "bed side manner" thing, it's mea..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Anderson has performed a maxillectomy ( melanoma mucosa in sinus), and two years later modified neck resection ( removal of lymph glands). I am most gratefu..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable and competent doctor. Maybe he is not the best regarding the compassion and attitude when treating patients. But definitely he is an excellent..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man here is a hero in my eyes he has brought my life back ,I wanted to hug him at my follow up appointment ,could not thank I'm enough ."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is truly a very compassionate and efficient surgeon.My hat is off to him for doing a very difficult surgery for me. Thank you Dr Anderson "

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Anderson may be many things as pointed out in these comments but hands down he's the best doctor I've ever been in the care of. "

July 25, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3E0" to "V3B 6B4". Address has been updated from "None" to "3030 Lincoln Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049419191".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "He preformed a partial thyroid removal on our son. After he didn't even come and tell us how it went or so we could ask him any questions. Very cold, and matt..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Anderson is a knowledgeable and efficient cancer specialist. He truly is the best. Due to his specialty he is busy and his staff makes sure his patients kno..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrret1"

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He saved my son a true genius in the medical field. I can't say enough !!!!! Thank you for being an amazing surgeons."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr. Very impressed with him hsd surgery 4 yes ago now waiting for surgery again wouldn't want any one else to do it."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "He is retiring I believe this is a great idea !!!!!!!!!!! I want to get the surgery and hes the only one to do it but I did not like the man ."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Negative, poor, lack of people skills, seemed tired and annoyed. Talked back like he was a guy on top of the world... (No joke) my mom was explaining that I was..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can't wait to meet him after Dr irvon from saint Paul's as sent me here really need answers about eagle syndrum :(:(:("

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish to be treated by Dr. Anderson but I couldn't find the clinic's address and phone number. Please help me."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Don Anderson is a pro. A very skilled surgeon with top expertise. I had a cancerous laryngeal polyp removed early in 2014 and checked 6 months later ...all ..."

September 30, 2014
  • First Name changed from "D.W." to "Donald W."

January 2, 2014
  • combined ratings from Dentist listing (DID: 40090)

May 31, 2012