You may also like

Rate Dr. Donald W. Anderson

Dr. Donald W. Anderson's Ratings

Dr. Anderson has performed a maxillectomy ( melanoma mucosa in sinus), and two years later modified neck resection ( removal of lymph glands). I am most grateful for his continuing care and attention, he and his staff are wonderful! Clark W. Miller, Sechelt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Very knowledgable and competent doctor. Maybe he is not the best regarding the compassion and attitude when treating patients. But definitely he is an excellent and efficient surgeon, from my side, the scar is healing well, the time for surgery is much shorter than other doctors. He answers questions very directly and accurately. Highly recommended because of his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

This man here is a hero in my eyes he has brought my life back ,I wanted to hug him at my follow up appointment ,could not thank I'm enough .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2900299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

This is truly a very compassionate and efficient surgeon.My hat is off to him for doing a very difficult surgery for me. Thank you Dr Anderson

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2880857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Anderson may be many things as pointed out in these comments but hands down he's the best doctor I've ever been in the care of.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2876633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

He preformed a partial thyroid removal on our son. After he didn't even come and tell us how it went or so we could ask him any questions. Very cold, and matter a fact.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2797290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr Anderson is a knowledgeable and efficient cancer specialist. He truly is the best. Due to his specialty he is busy and his staff makes sure his patients know what procedures are going to happen and when. His sense of humour is unique and maybe not everyone gets it but we do.
We are thankful for the expert care from his practice. Mr. and Mrs. J Wardrop

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2795049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrret1

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2755922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

He saved my son a true genius in the medical field. I can't say enough !!!!! Thank you for being an amazing surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2736099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Great Dr. Very impressed with him hsd surgery 4 yes ago now waiting for surgery again wouldn't want any one else to do it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734043].votes_count ]]