Ratings for Dr. Cynthia H. Halcin

Dr. Halcin and her surgery assistant Chantel are the dynamic duo ! Dr. Halcin has always explained my skin cancers in detail and made me very comfortable during the procedures. Chantel is such a delight, she explained my diagnoses clearly on the phone. She offered me a magazine while I waited. They are both very warm and friendly and I would highly recommend. I referred my neighbor and she said that Chantel remembered she was becoming a new grandmother and mentioned it and her 6 month visit! I wish all my doctors had such friendly staff as they do. Every time I see my primamry doctor he has a new staff, glad things stay the same there. Highly recommend !!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

I was not informed as to additional charges I was billed for later. The office also billed insurance that I did not have anymore; even after I told them I had no insurance.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Never saw the doctor. Only saw the PA who had no idea what she was doing. Went for 2 months with no improvement and no new treatments when what she was doing did not work. When I got disgusted and asked for a referral elsewhere no one would return the call. Tried for two weeks to get someone to return the call. I had to find a wound specialist on my own. They requested the biopsy results done by Dr. Halcin's office for 3 weeks. They always told the new specialist they would send them but did not even after 3 requests. The PA never consulted the doctor to my knowledge. The office staff did not follow up with requests for help. The PA was not knowledgable. The next 2 doctors who looked at the wound said that the PA was either lazy or incompetent. I would say stay as far away from this office as possible. Surely there are more knowledgable caring physicians and PA's in the area to go to.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Nice enough lady but you'll never see her; works in office one short day a week. Cancels long standing appointments and is unable to reschedule for more than 6 months. If you don't need to see a dermatologist and just want to see a PA this might work for you.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I am so grateful to her. So many doctors didn't know what I had, but, she was able to diagnose and treat me immediately. She is very thorough and her staff is very caring too.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Cynthia H. Halcin's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Rockledge, FL