Ratings for Dr. Elsbeth Van Arkel

The best doctor I have ever seen. I always say if I move away from Calgary, I will still drive far to see her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I have been seeing her for many year and she is such of caring doctor. She shoots straight from the hip and is turkey there for your benefits. I had received a diagnosis of cancer and she called me on her day off when the results were in and continues to support .i believe all the doctors at that location are caring doctors.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Best doctor ever. Caring, considerate and conscientious. We love her

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Entire clinic has gone down in shambles. Was yelled at by the receptionist over the phone for no reason (bad day?) a few months ago, then they're gossiping about other patients in front of the waiting room. Dr. Van Arkel herself is snarky and condescending. What is wrong with them for the last year??

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr Van Arkel was our family doctor for five years or so. We loved her. She is kind, caring, smart, and capable. When we moved away from Calgary, she is one of the top five people we miss. Hope she continues to practice for many years to come.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Van Arkle is a kind hearted, friendly doctor who really listens, takes the time to understand and then takes every step she can to ensure you get the best care.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Excellent doctor who understands life as well as medicine

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

My family and I (2 adults and 4 children ranging from 4 to 17) have been going to her for quite some time and are ecstatic with her care and attention. I work out of town and am only home for 6 days at a time and sometimes need to make an appointment on short notice. Dr Van Arkel along with the front office staff are always accommodating because they know my time restraints and would only try and book on short notice if it was necessary. Top Notch Doctor and Clinic!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

She is amazing, so kind and thoughtful with both me and my Mum

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

She is such an amazing doctor! I am so lucky to be her patient. She is so caring and full of knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015