Ratings for Dr. Raafat Gindi

He might be a good doctor but not only me but all my friends who visited him said the same thing. He has issues with hijabi and muslim women. First thing he did with my friend he took iff her hijab saying get rid of these thing she immediately hold on her hijab and told him no I want it to be on me. And for me when I got there he tapped in my shoulder and started acting that he is nice and gugs me I was shocked cause you don’t expect that from a doctor to greet you with a hug specially when you’re hijabi and he is Arab and understands the culture even though he is not muslim. I know that it is part of his job to touch his patients and thats normal but that should be only for check up only. And in the presence of a female nurses and most if not all of his staff are women. He should have let the nurses do that type of check up. Instead he insisted to check by himself and let the nurse check my feet inly.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I am happy I found Dr. Gindi... he is a very good Doctor - very intuitive, patient and experienced!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

very skill and doctor and talks to his patient. First come first serve

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

He is very bad doctor I went to make checkup and I waited for more than 3 hours and he was talking with me about my religion and he keep saying bad things about my religion, poor knowledge I'm there not to talk about religion

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Been with Dr. Gindi for 21 years. Excellent communicator who takes the time to listen. kind and understand. I always feel welcomed and secure in his office.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Super poor experience with horts of wait before seeing doctor. Dr Gindi is experienced practitioner but he is not following appointment. The results is that you have to come, sits for 2-3 hours!!! before you can see him. By the time you see him, you are so tired, nervous, and frudtrated that makes you more sick. I rarely go to visit hism because of such a long wait. I recommend you to find alternatives if you can. Find someone who has appointment in place at least you dont get more sick while waiting in his tiny waiting room.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

By far the best doctor i have ever had. He is always spot on with diagnosis. Sometimes wait is long but he is well worth the wait. One of the few doctors out there that actually cares about you.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

He is a bad doctor, I was begging him for months to send me to a psychiatrist, he didnt, I would beg and cry to him he said that nothing was wrong with me, he keep on prescribing me so many medications at the same time, not only the ones you pick up in the pharmacy but also the ones he gave me that were not giving in the pharmacy, he would give them to me. When I complained about the side effects he would never be available, he just told me to take them and come back NEXT WEEK. His medications made me feel worst he told me that he was giving medication to deal with those side effects. His medicine messed up with my brain chemistry and ended up listening to voices, I told him and he just was feeding up my believes saying that I was not in need of a psychiatrist that he was the doctor that was going to make me "deal with the voices" he said that he was medicating me so I would be stronger in confronting what I was dealing with. He never told me exactly what I had, or the side effects of the medication, I was working full time and over time and NOBODY under that medication can actually work. This made things worst. He feed my bad believes at the time by telling me to buy a camara and "record" the people who were following me. This doctor destroyed years of my life by playing the psychiatrist, the therapist. He did not give me right information, I didnt know what I had or what was wrong with me, it gave me extreme anxiety and therefore as I trusted him I thought that I was fine so I denied to go to other doctors as some coworkers told me. This doctor destroyed my life and made my condition worst. I am healing now but I cannot do the things that I used to do. If only he would have listen to me when I begged him to please send me to a specialist, a psychologist or else but no, he wanted to "PLAY" the mental health doctor. This is not his expertise he should be in jail for what he did to me. I'm sorry for his wife, she is indeed a great doctor and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I love his character and he knows what he is doing. Wait can be a hassle at times but depends on your luck in all honesty.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Empathetic person. Knowledgable. Very pleasant to interact with. I've been with him for nearly four years now, and have always been impressed with his kindness. When I needed a referral, he referred me to a specialist. I agree though that the waiting times can be terrible.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015