Ratings for Dr. Raafat Gindi

Dr Taafat Gindi the best doctor in Canada very helpful doctor by MB

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

He is the best doctor ever , I wish he can work by appointement. He have a very exxcellent staff...

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

He do not have the capacity to really understand mental illness, he gives patients pills that are not from the pharmacy but he has them on his clinic, he uses the benefits of working people knowin that the patient does not need this medication and then he ask to give it to him. This is too much, he steals medication this way and let the patient get sicker and sicker. He should not be practising that way anymore, I wonder how many people experienced the same thing!!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

He might be a good doctor but not only me but all my friends who visited him said the same thing. He has issues with hijabi and muslim women. First thing he did with my friend he took iff her hijab saying get rid of these thing she immediately hold on her hijab and told him no I want it to be on me. And for me when I got there he tapped in my shoulder and started acting that he is nice and gugs me I was shocked cause you don’t expect that from a doctor to greet you with a hug specially when you’re hijabi and he is Arab and understands the culture even though he is not muslim. I know that it is part of his job to touch his patients and thats normal but that should be only for check up only. And in the presence of a female nurses and most if not all of his staff are women. He should have let the nurses do that type of check up. Instead he insisted to check by himself and let the nurse check my feet inly.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I am happy I found Dr. Gindi... he is a very good Doctor - very intuitive, patient and experienced!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

very skill and doctor and talks to his patient. First come first serve

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

He is very bad doctor I went to make checkup and I waited for more than 3 hours and he was talking with me about my religion and he keep saying bad things about my religion, poor knowledge I'm there not to talk about religion

Submitted September 18, 2017

Been with Dr. Gindi for 21 years. Excellent communicator who takes the time to listen. kind and understand. I always feel welcomed and secure in his office.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Super poor experience with horts of wait before seeing doctor. Dr Gindi is experienced practitioner but he is not following appointment. The results is that you have to come, sits for 2-3 hours!!! before you can see him. By the time you see him, you are so tired, nervous, and frudtrated that makes you more sick. I rarely go to visit hism because of such a long wait. I recommend you to find alternatives if you can. Find someone who has appointment in place at least you dont get more sick while waiting in his tiny waiting room.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

By far the best doctor i have ever had. He is always spot on with diagnosis. Sometimes wait is long but he is well worth the wait. One of the few doctors out there that actually cares about you.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017