Ratings for Dr. William J. Deaton

Dr Deaton is an amazing doctor. He has saved my life more times than I care to think about. He explains things where anyone can understand. He is concerned about his patients. Anyone who has him as their Pulmonologist is fortunate. He is wonderful

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Deaton saved my life. Expertly oversaw critical care including lung and other organ complications at Seton Medical Center after cardiac arrest (ventricular fibrillation) which has very low survival odds. He is the doctor you want.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

I went into the emergency room with a spontaneous pneumothorax with no apparent cause. My surgeon brought in Deaton as a consultant.I think the other doctors were pretty my much baffled. Deaton did two endoscopies on my lungs and diagnosed Bronchiolitis Obliterans Organzing Pneumonia, which is pretty rare. I have been seeing him every 6 months for 10 years now to make sure there's no change in my lungs. He's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Deaton was very knowledgeable and caring. He made sure he took precautions in finding the right tests I needed and was very helpful in referring another great specialist for another problem I have.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. William J. Deaton's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)