You may also like

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

He has relocated to Kaiser, Folsom. I was very happy with his services and was fortunate to be transferred to another one in Roseville that, by chance, I like also. Of those in Folsom you should be very contented with Mark Pelzner. He takes time to explain his discovery.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Easy to talk to and get information from. easy to get appointmenst with. Has a good record.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Pelzner is the BEST eye-doctor I have ever had (and I've had a lot!). He is thorough, professional, friendly, knowledgeable, accessible, and honest. If he ever left Kaiser for the private sector, I'd bail on my Kaiser insurance just to follow him!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Dr. Mark I. Pelzner's Credentials

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't be a better eye doctor in the County, let alone Folsom. Dr. Pelzner was courteous, understanding and took the time to explain a very complex problem. "

September 27, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm not sure that this is the same doctor, but I found him to be extremely rude and condescending. Maybe it was a bad day, but who wants to deal with that!"

January 9, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Mark" to "Mark I."

October 20, 2013