Ratings for Dr. Andrew R. Berkman

Dr. Andrew Berkman is wonderful. For nearly a year, I had not been feeling well, but followed my usual practice of avoiding doctors out of fear. Therefore I had no doctor to see. I have been taking my mother to Dr. Berkman for a few years for her own care. She and I were very please with how he treated her. Therefore 10 RESULTS NEAR AVENTURA MALL Aventura Mall 17985 Biscayne Blvd Aventura, FL, 33160 (305) 932-6310 Directions | Hours and More 0.00 miles Pembroke Lakes Mall 11425 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines, FL, 33026 (954) 432-5529 Directions | Hours and More 10.53 miles Hialeah 1350 W 49th St. Hialeah, FL, 33012 (305) 819-1541 Directions | Hours and More 11.33 miles Plantation - The Fountains 807 S University Drive Plantation, FL, 33324 (954) 424-7201 Directions | Hours and More 13.33 miles Miami - Palmetto 8201 W Flagler Miami, FL, 33144 (305) 266-5000 Directions | Hours and More 16.34 miles Fort Lauderdale 5550 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33308 (954) 776-3341 Directions | Hours and More 17.64 miles Coral Springs 1555 N University Dr Coral Springs, FL, 33071 (954) 344-5226 Directions | Hours and More 22.27 miles Boca Raton - Palms Plaza 22161 Powerline Road Boca Raton, FL, 33433 (561) 750-0786 Directions | Hours and More 28.02 miles Cutler Bay 20345 S Dixie Highway Cutler Bay, FL, 33189 (305) 278-1220 Directions | Hours and More 28.70 miles Homestead Pavillion 2575 NE 8th Street Homestead, FL, 33033 (305) 245-1450 Directions | Hours and More 36.83 miles Dr. Andrew Berkman is wonderful. I had not been feeling well for nearly a year, but followed my usual practice of avoiding doctors out of my fear of them. I have been taking my mother to Dr. Berkman for her medical care for a few years now When it became apparent that I needed to see a doctor for myself, he was an easy choice for me. My first appointment with him was this past July. After he asked me several questions and felt my stomach, he must have realized the possible seriousness of my condition. He immediately ordered diagnostic testing and told me to return for my next appointment with in two days when had all of the test results. Apparently because of his concern based on the diagnostic test results, he referred me to the appropriate specialists Hialeah 1350 W 49th St. Hialeah, FL, 33012 (305) 819-1541 Directions | Hours and More 11.33 miles Plantation - The Fountains 807 S University Drive Plantation, FL, 33324 (954) 424-7201 Directions | Hours and More 13.33 miles Miami - Palmetto 8201 W Flagler Miami, FL, 33144 (305) 266-5000 Directions | Hours and More 16.34 miles Fort Lauderdale 5550 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33308 (954) 776-3341 Directions | Hours and More 17.64 miles Coral Springs 1555 N University Dr Coral Springs, FL, 33071 (954) 344-5226 Directions | Hours and More 22.27 miles Boca Raton - Palms Plaza 22161 Powerline Road Boca Raton, FL, 33433 (561) 750-0786 Directions | Hours and More 28.02 miles Cutler Bay 20345 S Dixie Highway Cutler Bay, FL, 33189 (305) 278-1220 Directions | Hours and More 28.70 miles Homestead Pavillion 2575 NE 8th Street Homestead, FL, 33033 (305) 245-1450 Directions | Hours and More 36.83 miles Map data ©2014 Google Terms of Use Map Online Ordering Available Dr. Andrew Berkman is excellent. For nearly a year I had not been feeling well. However I had been following my usual practice of avoiding doctors so did not know who to see. I have been taking my mother to Dr. Berkman for her medical care for a few years now. Both she and I have been very pleased with how he treated her and conducted his practice. Therefore once I accepted that I needed to see a doctor for myself, he was an easy choice for me. I had my initial appointment with Dr. Berkman this past July. After going through my medical history, asking many questions and feeling my stomach based on my complaints, he knew there was a potentially serious problem and immediately began ordering diagnostic tests. He never embarrassed me by asking why I had waited so long to see a doctor. I returned to see him in two days when he had the results of the tests he ordered. He immediately started making referrals to the appropriate specialist. Within 10 minutes of my seeing Dr. Berkman, I was in the office of a gastroenterologist who performed an endoscopy on me the next morning. Dr. Berkman also referred me to a gynecological oncologist who determined that I needed surgery. The surgery was performed with good results. Although I had a hysterectomy, within one week, I was feeling back to my old healthy self, and now I continue to feel great. I am writing this now to acknowledge Dr. Berkman for putting things into motion leading to positive results. I also want to recognize his assistant Luciana who has always been kind, gentle and reassuring. They both make an excellent team.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Great doctor. He makes you feel at ease, and helps you understand your health issues, while understanding the importance of a friendly/personable attitude. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr Berkman is an excellent Doctor who cares about his clients and who takes his time to listen to their concerns.You will leave his office with the feeling that all your medical concerns were addressed and answered.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr.Berkman is the most personable and professional doctor I've met in 25 yrs. The Best!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr. Andrew R. Berkman's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Lake Worth, FL