Ratings for Dr. Teresa M. Propato

I have been going to Dr. Propato for approx. 5 years. I must say she is a very compassionate, caring and knowledgeable doctor. I am a diabetic and was having problems with my feet as a lot of diabetics do. A partial amputation was necessary, other doctors were ready to take the whole side of my foot. Dr. Propato was very wise and compassionate to my situation, she knew this was very upsetting to me so she assured me she would only take what needed to be removed. She removed the large toe only to the 1st joint. I still have the rest of my foot and am doing well. . We are very thankful to her and love her We do recommend Dr. Propato very highly to anyone who needs a foot doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

My hysterical, crying 11 yr old daughter had a sewing needle stuck in her foot that had to be surgically removed per the ER. I called a few podiatrists that were suggested, but nobody could see my daughter ASAP who wanted the needle out NOW! I found Dr. Propato's partner, Dr. Lynde, via this website, so I called the office, and the helpful staff person asked me a few questions and said, "Bring her in." My daughter saw Dr. Propato who was absolutely wonderful. Not only did she skillfully remove the needle, but she was sweet, kind and loving to my petrified daughter. Dr. Propato was able to get the needle out even while speaking to my daughter throughout the procedure in order to calm her. When Dr. Propato completed the procedure, I said to her, "You are my savior!"

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010