Ratings for Dr. Anita J. Chin

Loved Dr Chin!! She was friendly & actually one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. I had such an awesome experience with her. She always listened to my concerns & helped me in anyway she could. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a GOOD doctor to deliver their baby.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I only went to dr. Chin once. I was actually recommend by a friend and was shocked at how extremely rude and uncaring she was. I will never go back!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I didnt like having her at all. I was swelling at 25 weeks and she didnt act like she cared at all. I had my baby a wbile month early.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

This is my third gynecologist. She is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had. We discovered some complications at my appt and she called me first thing the very next morning. I love how she treats you like a friend and doesn't talk to you like a patient. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr.Chin is amazing.. I recommend her to anyone:)

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr. Chin is by far the best OBGYN (and best doctor in general) I have ever had. She takes the time to explain my issues and her recommendations, and actually listens to my concerns. She has been very patient with me as I have dealt with a long-term issue. I have recommended her to several people who have gone on to claim her as their OBGYN, too - everyone LOVES her! When I was admitted into the hospital for a medical emergency, she stayed with my husband to keep him calm and informed while I went in for a CT scan. Not many doctors would consider remaining with a spouse to alleviate concerns. She is exceptional! My only fear is that she will one day decide to leave the Longview area. I absolutely trust Dr. Chin's medical advice and value all of the attention she has devoted to my health. One more thing - she calls her patients to talk to them! I love that! She called a friend of mine (on a Saturday!) to go over test results. She is an excellent example of a good doctor! I love Dr. Chin!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Love Dr. Chin! She is a great Dr. & person!! :) she was very patient during my labor of 28 hrs and even sat and cried with me when I was told I had to have a C-section!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Chin is the BEST!!! I LOVE everything about her. She was on her way to Dallas to visit her husband's parents when I went into labor, and turned around to deliver my baby. She is very understanding, knows what she is doing, and always makes me feel comfortable. She never talked above my head when I was pregnant. I would suggest her to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Mrs. Chin was very intimidating and rushed me out the door as soon as possible. I spoke with her for a total of two minutes even though I waited over an hour. She needs to slow down, and at least smile every once in awhile.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I loooooove Dr. Chin. I have always had a female doctor so when it came time to go to the obgyn i was only comfortable with a female dr. She was great! Even though it was still scarey going to the obgyn for the first time after leaving i felt at ease. So glad i met Dr. Chin!!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Anita J. Chin's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2006)

Delta Dental