Dr. Arsalan Poorsina

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arsalan Poorsina

Dr. Poorsina and his dental team are truly one of a kind! I have always wanted to fix the crowding in my lower teeth and finally decided to go for it. Meeting Dr. Poorsina the first time was a very positive experience as I had anticipated from the many great reviews that I had read about him and his practice. He is very pleasant, experienced and honest. Three qualities you would want in your doctor! He assessed my needs and patiently listened to my concerns and offered solutions that truly suited my lifestyle. He took the time to explain the procedure, timelines and what to expect which was a true testament of his knowledge in the field. He was also very honest about the ‘pros’ and ‘cons,’ leaving no room for surprise later on during the treatment. I am in the 6th month of my Invisalign treatment and I am extremely happy with my results already. I see a great deal of improvement and my smile is looking better and better every day. Every time I go for my follow-up visits, he still takes the time to ask me about my experience with the trays since the last visit; explains to me what to expect next and answers all the questions that I have. This speaks volumes about his philosophies as a dentist, since I have had previous experiences with dentists and other healthcare professionals who stop caring about their patience after the financials have been dealt with and they tend to rush them out as quickly as possible. His dental assistant; secretary; hygienist are also amazing. They are warm, friendly and also very good at what they do, which again because of Dr. Poorsina’s leadership and expertise in the field. Thank you Dr. Poorsina and the DentalHouse staff. You have made a life-time client/patient!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Terrible experience, my son was having wisdom teeth taken out and Dr poorsina kept going even though it was hurting him. My son got an infection after and was in terrible pain and they were not available on the weekends so we went to another dentist. Would not go back again!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Efficient, intelligent and precise. Best dentist with a gentle and kind attitude.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Poorsina by a colleague. He is very professional and skilled at his craft. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

A fantastic dental office with great staff, educated hygienists and a very caring dentist. I have seen Dr. Poorsina for over 5 years he is a wonderfull dentist. I moved out of oakville a few years ago and continue to see him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

After several months of having pain in my gums, where my wisdom teeth were coming out, I visited Dr. Poorsina's office. Normally I hate going to the dentist because of the fear of the pain that I am going to be feeling. However, I can say with the most amount of gratitude that Dr. Poorsina helped me overcome my fear. When i entered the office, the receptionist was extremely kind and comforting, telling me about her experience removing her wisdom teeth. Using a method of sedation, Dr. Poorsina was able to make my experience very painless. He is an excellent dentist, and cares for your well-being. He would constantly ask me if I was experiencing any pain, and would take the necessary steps to ensure that i wasn't. He truly cares for his patients and is one of the best dentists that I have been to.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Very thorough, very personal touch. Staff are great. Overall terrific dental care experience!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

My Wife and I have been patients since 2010. Dr. Poorsina is very patient and knowledgeable. The Dental office is modern and clean and the staff are very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Most professional and kind. Put worries at ease. Would recommend to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Arsalan Poorsina and his dental staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. They were able to give me the dental assistance I needed. Professional and nice office.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Arsalan Poorsina's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Poorsina decided on a career in dentistry at the early age of ten. Dr Poorsina's work philosophy is simple: he considers himself a "tooth doctor" and is interested in the overall healthcare of his patients. Dr. Poorsina takes pride in establishing a patient-centered approach of which comprehensive treatment planning is paramount. From educating his patients about dentistry to developing a friendly rapport with them, Dr. Poorsina believes in making sure his patients are with him every step of the way.

• English

• Western University (Grad. 2009)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal