Ratings for Dr. Amy I. O'Donnell

I highly recommend Dr.O Donnell. The cold laser therapy has eliminated the nflimation in my neck and shoulder, and my lower back pain has virtually been eliminated. ZNo more cortisone injections.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

This my first time to need Chiropractor care. Dr. O'Donnell is very professional and informative with her treatments. She explains fully any exercises you need to do at home between visits. I have had great relief from pain while in her care. She is very personable and wants to help you get better quickly. I would highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Even after just one session with Dr. O'Donnell for my scoliosis, I felt better instantly! She is a nice, caring person who will always check up on you to see how you are doing. She took a lot of time to study the case of my scoliosis and used the best techniques that would benefit me. Definitely recommended!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. O'Donnell listens carefully, letting you tell the story of your ailment, and then proceeds very thoroughly and methodically in her diagnosis and treatment. After a few weeks of treatment my back pain went away. She is also personable and makes you feel at home. A warm, caring, and accomplished practitioner, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I had back pain for 5 years and my previous physiotherapy did nothing to improve it. After 6 weeks of treatment the pain was completely gone. Very happy

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. ODonnell is punctual and very caring. More importantly, she used the MLS Laser on my painful hip and lower back, and also the Graston technique. Both therapies have decreased the pain a great deal, which is amazing because no one else has been able to help me with this pain for over thirteen years. Dr O'Donnell is very professional, and expert in using advanced technologies which are incredible aids in reduction of pain. I recommend her very highly and am grateful for her help.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. O'Donnell's for 10 years. She has always been extremely professional and has helped me tremendously during that time. I have many issues with my back and neck and Dr. O'Donnell has helped to reduce my pain tremendously and to have a much better range of motion and quality of life. She is always taking courses and expanding her knowledge and skills. I have recommended her many times and will continue to do so. In addition to being an excellent clinician, she is extremely caring and compassionate. I am lucky to have her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

My Internist highly recommended Dr. O'Donnell to me and I have never been happier. Dr. O'Donnell has treated me for several problems, chronic neck and shoulder pain, my feet(pain)and most recently she diagnosed my trigger finger issue. She is always up-to-date on all the latest treatments and I like that she seeks out new training opportunities. She also frequently lectures. Her expertise in Graston Therapy has eased my pain and cured my Plantar Fasciitis! Dr. O'Donnell is both professional and caring. She strives to run on time, yet you never feel rushed. She encourages your participation in your treatment, and is available for questions or follow-up both in the office and on her personal time. I have been to many Doctors in the past few years, trying to relieve my pain. I can tell you that Dr. O'Donnell is highly respected in the medical community. As her patient, I can see why! I wish all the practioners I've seen had her dedication and enthusiasm. She's a 10+ in my book.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I thought Dr. O'Donnell was thorough in her evaluation and extremely competent in her treatment of my various neck and back issues. Unlike most doctors, she followed up her first treatment with a phone call to see how I was doing and walked me through numerous at-home exercises I could do to speed my recovery--and then maintain my back health. Thanks to Dr. O'Donnell, my back issues are finally under control. I couldn't recommend a chiropractor more highly.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Greenwich Hospital is negligent in its affiliation with Dr. O'donnell and Greenwich Integrative Medecine. Not only did Dr. O'Donnell have a hard time pin pointing the causes of spinal issues, she also was unable to explain the causes and treatments. Her use of the Graston massage technique is for her benefit only-to reduce her hand fatigue by using steel instruments to do the massage instead of her hands. First she uses EMS to desensitize muscles and nerves. Then she slides steel blades across your muscles and tendons,excruciatingly painful- severely bruising skin, muscle, and tendon sheathes causing a red, swollen back! Then she'll push into your back, popping vertebrae. The end result is a far worse back plus a tilted,rotated head 3 weeks later. There's no study anywhere confirming any safety of anything she does. And she wanted to do x-rays-but is not an orthopedist or neurologist and isn't qualified to evaluate them-a $$making operation for Greenwich Hosp?Dangerous!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010