Ratings for Dr. Shalu Palhan

This was the first time in my life when I didn't experience pain when a dentist worked on me ! I highly recommend her .

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Please save yourself some pain and trouble. Go somewhere else. Your teeth are worth it.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I always leave your office happier, which must be some kind of a minor feat for dentist visits in general. I am always impressed by everyone's pleasant disposition, the extra care in creating a pleasant environment and how you take the time to explain everything. Tooth cleaning for me is like catching up with old friends and learning the latest on dental hygiene all wrapped in one. Personal concern, attention to detail, superb service delivered in an unhurried manner is what I really enjoy. I also value the focus which Dr Palhan has on the patients perspective and ensuring that the most economical and viable options are made aware to the patient.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010