Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Bocciarelli

There is no place like home and that is exactly how I felt at Dr Paul Bocciarelli's office yesterday. It all starts at the top with Dr B who is truly professional, so knowledgeable and has the skills that only come with experience. The practice is like a family and they make you feel like a visiting relative. My double procedure was so frightening to me, but each person in the office guided me through the process while Dr Bocciarelli and his assistants worked together like a fine tuned machine. I had blocked out all of Monday . . . Only to leave the office pain free, needing only a rinse. Thanks Dr B for your patience and for giving me the confidence to smile again.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. Trust me, i was a bit anxious but Dr B's expertise and compassion made me extremely comfortable. The procedure was prompt and painfree. Did not need pain meds, no swelling and feeling great. Totally recommend this doctor. Thank you for the professional care.... Bozena

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I had a great experience yesterday, the staff and Dr Bocciarelli made me feel at ease with the extractions that needed to be done. They took the time to explain the procedure, and what to expect after. No pain or discomfort after the procedure. the process was quick and painless, I would recommend Dr Bocciarell to anyone who needs extractions done! Thank you again Dr B and your staff!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Contrary to other reviews, I had the worst possible experience here. It was rushed, I was misinformed and had an overly extensive recovery period of increasing pain, swelling and infection. Would not recommend.

Submitted July 30, 2016

I had a great experience. Who says this when having a tooth extracted? Dr. Bocciarelli makes you feel relaxed. He knows what he is doing and does it well. Quick and painless. I went home and didn't need any pain medications. His staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Excellent doctor with a strong supporting staff and great bedside service. He made the procedure simple and easy and even helped lighten the mood right before I went under. I would recommend him to anyone getting their wisdom teeth removed as I did. His knowledge of the field and experience made him easy to trust. Went home from the surgery without needing the use of pain medication, and with no further side effects.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I was refereed to Dr. B. by my dentist for the extraction of an impacted wisdom tooth that was starting to hurt really bad. the actual exaction took less than 5 minutes, the longest part was me going into and out of the gas to relax me. I went back a week later for my check up which i had described my face being in pain and not sleeping well. Dr. B. knew without even looking I had dry-socket :-( He promised me he was going to do something that would take the pain away in 30 minutes. He wasn't kidding - as I was driving home I noticed the pain subsiding and then it was gone! I slept SO good that night. I had to go back two more times to check on the socket and was then told it was good to go! The staff there are just wonderful! They are all so very nice. Dr. B. himself is such a great guy! He really knows his stuff - just go take a look at his work history and teaching gigs - this man is great!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

The most unpleasant and cold nurses I ever deal with. VERY poor customer service.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

After all the stories i've heard about having wisdom teeth being taken out, I feel like I had the best experience I've read about, everyone in the office was super nice, the Dr. had an amazing sense of humor, and the operation went off with out a hitch, or at least i think it did, I was knocked out be sleeping gas. After a came to, I went home and after a nice 8 hour sleep with my mom swapping out ice packs and gauze in my mouth, I feel great. My experience was perfect!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr. did great job with implant 10 years ago, had no problems.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014