You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Darrell Gotaas

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr. Gotaas recently extracted 4 teeth of mine. I was extremely impressed with how friendly and knowledgeable he was during our consultation. I originally wanted to only remove one problem tooth, but he explained in detail the risks of not treating the others. His helpful staff worked with my insurance company and came up with a very affordable plan to have all of the work completed. I felt little to no pain following the procedure, and received multiple follow up calls to check on how I was feeling. I would highly recommend this surgeon to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I had a problematic wisdom tooth which was very close to my facial nerve and Dr. Gotaas was highly recommended by my family dentist to extract this tooth. Unfortunately, this was a procedure that came with risk of facial paralysis. I was also informed that the majority of patients attending this Clinic for wisdom tooth extraction are usually put under general anesthetic. After being informed that this was only a 20 minute procedure, I chose to not subject myself to further risk while being a 65 year old woman. While I was extremely nervous, I am so glad that I chose this route. The freezing which consisted of two needles which were uncomfortable for a few seconds, the extraction was performed very quickly and I did not have to contend with post anesthetic symptoms. I cannot say enough about the level of professionalism and the gentle manner in which Dr. Gotaas performed this extraction while I was fully awake and alert. I would highly recommend this dentist to extract any problematic tooth without anesthetic.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Two days ago I had Dr. Gotaas remove 4 wisdom teeth as well as remove some soft and hard tissue in the back of my gums. The pre-surgery consultation went very well. He was very friendly and made me feel at ease. Naturally I was asleep for the procedure. My post-surgery experience has been excellent, therefore I feel that he was extremely careful and gentle during the surgery. His staff told me that he is a perfectionist! I would recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Got my wisdom teeth pulled 6 hours ago this morning! Absolutely amazing experience. Im laying down already eating soup and drinking gatorade, laughing and smiling watching movies. Zero complications besides a bit of pressure which is normal! I would Recommend Dr. Gotaas to anybody. He has so much knowledge and is so nice and caring. The nurses were comforting as well and very funny before they put you under. My procedure was only an hour and 10 minutes. And I came out fine! If you are thinking of getting your wisdom teeth pulled by anybody, get it done by Dr. Gotaas. I promise you wont be dissapointed

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr Gotaas was caring and professional. He put my daughter at ease right away in explaining her wisdom teeth extraction. She was treated in an excellent fashion and I would recommend this dentist to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

I was sent to Dr. Gotaas from my regular dentist when there was a complication with my tooth extraction. Dr. Gotaas had the task of extracting the roots but his friendly, calm manner made the unpleasant ordeal easier to bear. He and his staff let me know what to expect as things moved along and his comfortable dental chair along with reassuring words, smiles and patience made all the difference. He is the best!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr. Darrell Gotaas's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the kindest professionals I've ever met. Took out 3 wisdom teeth and the process couldn't have been smoother. Would definitely recommend."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gotaas recently extracted 4 teeth of mine. I was extremely impressed with how friendly and knowledgeable he was during our consultation. I originally wanted..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a problematic wisdom tooth which was very close to my facial nerve and Dr. Gotaas was highly recommended by my family dentist to extract this tooth. Unfo..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Two days ago I had Dr. Gotaas remove 4 wisdom teeth as well as remove some soft and hard tissue in the back of my gums. The pre-surgery consultation went very w..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gotass is an amazing and caring doctor. He did a great job on my son's removal of all four wisdom teeth! "

July 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Gotaas. Couldn't have gone better; no need for any pain medication post surgery"

June 7, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.seoralsurgery.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6H 4K1". Address has been updated from "None" to "5555 Calgary Trail Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804376777".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very professional, helpful and friendly staff, and I had no need for pain medecation during my recovery. 10/10"

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Got my wisdom teeth pulled 6 hours ago this morning! Absolutely amazing experience. Im laying down already eating soup and drinking gatorade, laughing and smili..."

April 17, 2015