Ratings for Dr. Bassem Roman

The worst doctor in Calgary. He is not even a specialist and acts like he is. He kept telling me to come back weekly, did several biopsies which have scarred and now I continue with same problem. The worse I have seen. Stay far far far away from this one.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

He did a terrible job on me after not knowing what I have. Stay far away from this one !!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Excellent, he is a dermatologist by profession in Egypt and has a masters in UK as well in skin conditions. He is not recognized as a dermatologist in Calgary but for me he has the training and is able to provide highly regarded recommendations when the need is

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

lost time coming to see him couple of time, I already got the cream from my doctor, he is useless

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Roman is the best. Been seeing him on/off for skin conditions for 3 years. He diagnosed and eased my mind immediately about my condition which my family doctor brutally diagnosed as a much more serious condition than it actually is. :) I read a lot of people complaining about his timing - last time I was there he was right on time. I was in and out in 15 mins :) I think patients need more patience and realize that he is giving his attention to others while we’re waiting, and when your time comes he will just as caringly give you the same level of attention. Staff is amazing and always been! Keep rocking it doc!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Always late, wants to see me every week and nothing improves. Worse experience ever !! Stay away from this one !!!

Submitted January 14, 2018

This doctor is very caring and kind. He really cares about his patients and loves his job! I am getting keloid treatment and I have seen remarkable improvement!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Horrible one as left me a scar for life. I agree with the comment below that all he thinks about is charge more and more money and not sure if I needed a biopsy as the cut he did was horrible and now I have a scar for life. Finally saw an actual dermatologist who told me that biopsy was not needed. He basically charged and wanted more money. I would not recommend him at all and in fact I would send him to learn more skills and proper diagnosis.

Submitted October 9, 2017

Worst Dr I have ever seen. Wants rebooks for more appointments so he can charge AHC. Very poor bedside manner and is always late!! Never helped me and then shoved me off to another Dr. I had already tried most of the prescriptions he kept writing. He was annoyed and showed it when I told him I tried all of those and they didn't work.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Roman is one of the worst Drs. I have ever seen. Always late coming in the room after you have made appointment. Never helped me at all with my skin problems. Just wanted me to re book with him so he can charge AHC system. I even witnessed the staff being upset with him because he was late for work and had appointments booked!

Submitted March 14, 2017