Ratings for Dr. Bassem Roman

This doctor is very caring and kind. He really cares about his patients and loves his job! I am getting keloid treatment and I have seen remarkable improvement!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Horrible one as left me a scar for life. I agree with the comment below that all he thinks about is charge more and more money and not sure if I needed a biopsy as the cut he did was horrible and now I have a scar for life. Finally saw an actual dermatologist who told me that biopsy was not needed. He basically charged and wanted more money. I would not recommend him at all and in fact I would send him to learn more skills and proper diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Worst Dr I have ever seen. Wants rebooks for more appointments so he can charge AHC. Very poor bedside manner and is always late!! Never helped me and then shoved me off to another Dr. I had already tried most of the prescriptions he kept writing. He was annoyed and showed it when I told him I tried all of those and they didn't work.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Roman is one of the worst Drs. I have ever seen. Always late coming in the room after you have made appointment. Never helped me at all with my skin problems. Just wanted me to re book with him so he can charge AHC system. I even witnessed the staff being upset with him because he was late for work and had appointments booked!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Very kind, compassionate, professional and knowledgeable. I was visiting from out of province and requested an appointment on the recommendation of a friend. Dr Roman diagnosed and began treating a condition that my home dermatologist hadn't been able to identify or alleviate for the past 6 months. Front-desk staff are very friendly and helpful too.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Greeat doc! The smartest even!!!! Very knowledgeable. His staff the SW clinic are bright young girls who are so warm and kind. I moved from seeing him at the NE location. Beware its awful! Dr roman is the best!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

The man probably saved my life. I ignored symptoms and my family doctor did as well. I went to see him and he informed me that unless I underwent a procedure to treat this disease I would have eventually succumbed to cancer. A very good doctor and he got on top of it. However, the staff are horrendous. They would try booking me with the wrong doctor (not even a dermatologist) after he communicated to them this procedure was highly necessary for my skin condition which apparently he is one of few in the office is qualified to handle. They are rude to patients, highly disorganised, and highly dysfunctional. Great doctor. Terrible staff and I hope they get fired because they are about the most imcompetent group of people I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr Roman diagnosed my daughter's pneumonia after multiple visits to multiple doctors. He was on top of it right away, with multiple check ups and referrals for X-rays to make sure it was completely gone before taking her off her meds. He was thorough and pleasant throughout.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

The Doctor is very good, but my experience is that his staff, appointment bookings especially, for other doctors, needs to be better. Try doing some research yourself for Specialists first.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

The doctor is very knowledgeable. My wife had some health issues, that took long time and different doctors in Edmonton to find out the reason. and Dr. Bassem knew it from the first 5 minutes. The biggest thing I hate is all the appointments are not on time. They all are late by 15-30 minutes. I am not sure if it is his problem and the clinic problem.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013