Ratings for Dr. Ceemun Lum

Dr. Lum performed a coiling on my wife's aneurysm after the original procedure was aborted because the coils kept falling out, and they were afraid that the stent would move. The second procedure by Dr. Lum was a complete success and my wife was home the next day with no pain to speak of. An absolutely amazing doctor and procedure. I would recommend this doctor and his team to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

We can't say enough about the skill, professionalism, warmth and commitment of Dr. Lum. He is an interventional neuroradiologist who performed a coiling on my husband's brain aneurysm. The first procedure was aborted because my husband went unexpectedly into anaphalactic shock - he nearly died. He survived because of the team at the Civic, and Dr. Lum tried the procedure again two months later - this time with complete success. Throughout Dr. Lum was literally a life-saver. My husband's aneurysm was large and likely to rupture at any time.He owes his life to Dr. Lum and his team - if you are lucky enough to have this man as your doctor, trust him completely! :-)

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010