Ratings for Dr. Neil Fleshner

It has been three years today since Dr.Fleshner and his team operated on my bladder, I continue to be Cancer Free. Dr. Fleshner is the best. He and his staff are always available If I need them. I am so grateful and thankful. Valerie Codlin

Submitted November 25, 2019

Total professional - dedicated, caring, knowledgeable and wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Just saying-from one that works in healthcare-if your calls are going unanswered then you should go pay the secretary a visit! Believe me, it works.. Bring her flowers or a coffee & you'll be surprised how quickly you are booked.. Coming from someone who knows...

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Have not heard back (to date May 6th) on our urgent fax request (April 26th) re. a bladder cancer diagnosis for an urgent appointment - we followed up with three phone-calls (which went directly to voicemail and also went unanswered). I do understand that you guys are busy but you do not understand that I am e-ffing dying of e-ffing cancer of the e-ffing bladder. (The language above is, admittedly, inappropriate ... nevertheless, it expresses what I feel at the moment of this writing.

Submitted May 6, 2019

I was referred to dr Fleshner, that was the best experience My wife and I , so happy we did . This was over 10years ago ,but from day one to today , we feel so much support,security,almost like a friend too. We really appreciate all Dr Fleshner and team have done for me. And we recommend him to anyone as the best .

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

Outstanding Physician!! Don’t understand how anyone could give him anything but an extremely positive review.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

It has been two years today since I had my bladder surgery. I continue to be Cancer free. Thank you Dr.Fleshner and your team and Leah and Devon . Thank you for your continuous great care Valerie Codlin

Submitted November 25, 2018

My father was seen last in February and spoke to drs office in March about an appointment no one has called us back since and we were told we’d be seen in May . It is now July . We’ve called numerous times in early May and we were told they’d make an appointment by the end of the month . Can’t understand how such potential time sensitive matters can be left like this .

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Him and his team are very dedicated in making patients comfortable. Had an emergency situation and he consulted with me and his team even when I didn't have an appointment. Got a Foley catheter... and went home after 14 months of pain. Very knowledgeable, compassionate, kind. Highly recommend & his team too. They help explore every solution *****

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I didn't know what to expect when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and that I required my prostate to be removed (at 58) but I was extremely fortunate and thankful that I was referred to Dr Fleshner and his team. Dr Fleshner assured me he would do everything to retain as much of the nerves as possible and to keep my dry. Well I was golfing a few weeks after surgery and am almost back to normal in all aspects of my life. I never would have expected anything close to these results, especially the first week after surgery but here we are. Thanks to Dr Fleshner and his excellent team!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018