Ratings for Dr. Neil Fleshner

BW when seeing Dr. Fleshner. His facts are from uncertain sources. Handles too many patients and is overwhelmed. His process of treatment is 'one size fits all'. No such thing as personalized medicine. Always get a 2nd opinion.

Submitted March 21, 2018

Excellent surgeon. Excellent attitude. Patient and caring. Removed bladder with aggressive carcinoma. Frequent follow ups by himself and his staff. Former chief of urology at Princess Margaret in Toronto. Saw me within two weeks of initial contact. Definitely the go-to guy for all matters Urology and cancer.

Submitted March 15, 2018

Was diagnosed with prostate cancer March 2015. My doctor at the time was very matter fact and sterile, basically suggesting to take it day by day and hope for the best. Wanted a second opinion and was referred to Dr. Fleshner. Best thing that ever happened to me in that department. Compassionate, very professional and clear in explaining my options. Had surgery to remove my prostate December 2015 and still cancer free with none of the usual side effects. Just as if it never happened.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

We have received the news that no one wants to hear-cancer.A great referral was given to us , Dr.Fleishner.Our appointment was almost immediate.We were very grateful for all the information and explanations given to us by his team and Dr.Fleshner himself.My husband will be having surgery and although still nervous and worried we feel comfortable knowing we are in such experienced hands.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

2018 !!! And I continue to be Cancer free. Thanks to Dr.Fleshners great care and continuous follow up appointments. He and his staff continue to make sure that I am doing ok and they are all there to support me. I am a very lucky lady to have such a great team. Devon, Leah and all the student doctors are wonderful. Thank you, Valerie Codlin

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

OUTSTANDING !! Such a relief to discover such a knowledgable and compassionate Doctor !

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Fleshner is the best doctor in Toronto. I had a surgery on kidney in November. He met me twice before surgery and gave me a detailed info about my desease and the surgery. The meetings were very informative and helpful. After that I had a consultation with his professional team: nurse, anaesthetist and pharmacist who prepared me to the surgery and recovery. The surgery went very well, Dr. Fleshner saved 2\3 of my kidney. The recovery was smoothy as it could be. I'm grateful to Dr. Fleshner for his professional work! Thank you from Gary Fertman and his family!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Flesner is the best doctor in his field. He is very caring and always helful. I was really lucky that he accepted me as his patient. I will never forget what he did for me, and would like to recommend him to everybody who needs medical assistance in his field.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Wow Just had an appointment with Dr. Fleshner. Right on time, met with several members of his team. Everything was explained to me in detail with explanations of what I would be going through and when it would all happen. A very professional experience.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Fleshner is great. He always knows my stuff before walking into the appointment and is so genuine too. His assistant Devon is just as great and my go to for everything. She always will help if she can and if she can't help she finds someone who can.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017