You may also like

Ratings for Dr. T. Ray Vaughan

Dr. Vaughan makes me smile! He is amazing! SO friendly, helpful, kind, and thorough. I wish all doctors were as awesome as Dr. Vaughan. HIGHLY recommended!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Dr. Vaughan is WONDERFUL! Very thorough, excellent bedside manner, perfect all around. My 5 year old was diagnosed with asthma by her pediatrician and she was constantly sick, on antibiotics constantly, breathing treatments daily...well Dr Vaughan was able to pinpoint exactly what was causing her symptoms through allergy testing (milk being a huge factor) and she has been symptoms-free for over 2 years. I'm also a patient, and he is very caring and full of knowledge. I have referred family and friends to him over the past couple of years and they are all very satisfied as well, I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Vaughan is awesome, very caring and in tune with his patients, I saw him weekly for 3 years for allergy injections, he is the best MD I have ever known.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Perfect in every way! Has always nailed his diagnosis and treatment!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2005

Dr. T. Ray Vaughan's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Updates