Ratings for Dr. Joan S. Sisto

I am/was a patient of Dr. Sisto's. I had a referral from my primary care doctor, a walk in clinic, AND the emergency room to be seen as soon as possible, and was told by Dr. Sisto's office I couldnt be seen for 2 months! After fighting to get an appointment, Dr. Sisto rushed through my appointment, did not listen to anything I was saying about my condition, and ended up misdiagnosing my condition. At one point, she wrote the name of a skin condition on a piece of paper and told me to "go home and look it up... it might be that". Absolutely nothing came out of my appointment with her, and I am absolutely horrified that she would run her practice in that manner. I will never go back to her, and I would NEVER recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Sisto was friendly but extremely rushed, which was very disappointing after having had to wait for almost 3 months for a new-patient appointment. Not given detailed diagnosis info. Entire app't probably lasted 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr.sisto is always kind and considerate and goes out of her way to answer questions. Is always concerned with outcome of treatment given

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Missed diagnosis. Exam is so quick it's hard to think she can catch anything. Staff appear to hate their job

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Sisto was recommended to me by my esthetician. She is thorough in her evaluations and friendly, though sometimes seems a bit rushed and could spend more time with her patients. I trust her completely with my pale skin care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Dr. Joan S. Sisto's Credentials

• Italian

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1999)

Ameritas