Ratings for Dr. Robert N. Strominger

Receptionists were rude and discourteous. I gave up trying to make my appointment with them after two conversations with the front desk. I don't think the doctors working here and now how off putting his reception staff are to his business

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I found Dr.Strominger to be helpful in explaining what my sinus problem was and what the treatment options are. He answered the questions I had and spent enough time with me that I was able to get more information after I'd had a few minutes to think. I found him personable and pleasant. The receptionist was friendly. The nurse who took my information was rather brusque, but not rude. I am happy with the care I received and will be using Dr. Strominger for an upcoming sinus surgery.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Was worried more about my smoking than my problem at hand that has NOTHING to do with smoking. Was very rude to me and told me if, "I had not quit smoking yet then to Get out of his office" I should of left at that time but wanted my allergy testing. Will never go back there again.. Actually had 2 teeth pulled and can now breath better than every. What a waste of money on him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Dr. Strominger has very poor people skills, and also does not take the time to listen to patient's concerns. So far he's just shown me that he's good at ordering a battery of tests and not explaining exactly why they are being taken.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Dr. Robert N. Strominger's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Ithaca, NY