Ratings for Dr. John O. Leitner

Has been my dentist for 20 years . Great Dentist.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Have went to Dr Leitner for my whole life, started with his Dad. Great knowledge, excellent service, always satisfied! A doctor that really cares.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

You will get genuine, authentic care here. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

DR. LEITNER AND STAFF ARE GREAT AT THE CARE THEY GIVE. EVERYONE IS PLEASANT

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Complete trust in Dr Leitner and the staff! Have gone to him for years- progressive Dentist, goes above and beyond in caring for his patients . Personal and caring also. Upmost respect for him and his knowledge .

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

The dental care was excellent but the staff misled me with their answers to insurance questions. They said they took my insurance and were in my network but weren't so I ended up paying more than I should have. Not a reason not to go here ( great dentist) but you need to ask more times than you think, and very specifically about insurance. I would not trust them to know what insurance networks they are in, they even said they don't know until they bill it sometimes. That being said, beware and do your research

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I can't begin to say enough about Dr. Leitner, Darbee (his assistant) and the rest of his staff. I recently had to have a tooth extracted (which is not a fun experience), and was scared out of my mind. From the minute I stepped foot into the office I felt comfortable, and was treated kindly. On the day of the procedure I was a wreck. Dr. leitner and Darbee went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and knew everything that was going to happen throughout the procedure. They promised me I would be fine and Darbee did not leave my side the entire time (she even let me hold her hand). Dr. leitner knew how nervous I was and made sure to be as gentle as possible and work slowly. They both made the entire experience manageable for me, I can't begin to thank them both enough for their gentleness, kindness, and professionalism. I will definitely be returning to their office. Thank you both so much again.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

My previous post said "Thanks Dr Larry" and I meant to say "Thanks Dr John"! Oooops, senior moment! And I still think he's the BEST. His staff is Extra Super too!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Dr Leitner really cares about his patients as he is always striving for the most current treament for us. Plus, he uses microscopes which enables him to see so much more in my mouth than if he were just using natural eyesight. His staff is kind, friendly and very caring. His practice is the best!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Absolutely the BEST dentist I've ever seen! He uses the latest and greatest technology: microscopic dentistry, laser surgery and a fully computerized office. Dr Leitner is constantly updating his skills and bringing the best of the world of techno-dentistry into his practice. I wish you could see my smile! Thank you Dr Larry!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010