Ratings for Dr. G. J. Killian

Unfortunately Dr GJ Killian has left for retirement and his son has taken over his practice. If you look up the reviews of Trevor Killian you will find his true reputation. I wish I had before booking an appointment. After an entirely unsatisfactory series of appointments Dr Trevor Killian chased me out of his office demanding I accept a refund. I obliged, however, his staff, Dr Jake's former staff, was unable to make this happen. The initial receptionist attempted to refund the sum total of over $500 in several appointments onto my debit card, however it did not work because she needed to refund each individual payment, which she later denied. So then they decided to send me a cheque in the mail. I called two weeks after the cheque was supposedly sent, and Wendy gave me a severe attitude problem when telling me, I needed to discuss it with Canada Post and there was nothing she could to to rectify the fact that the cheque had not arrived one town over in 2 weeks. I realized that after having been offered a refund I was further devalued and customer service was no longer available at this business. It has been almost one month and no refund as promised. If you are considering visiting this chiropractor, I recommend searching the reviews of the name of the son who is taking over the practice. I wish I had done this, as I was concerned on booking my initial appointment that it wasn't with Dr Jake, however I did not, and I was severely disappointed by the arrogant and hostile attitude of the son - completely to be expected if you review his ongoing reviews at his own practice. Do not visit this chiropractor unless you have $500 to waste on x-rays before assessing their attitude and lack of courtesy. I later spoke to my own doctor and found there were medical ways to deal with the aberrations found on the x-rays, however this chiropractor will want you to think they are the only option. Do your research, check reviews and check with your medical doctor before deciding to set a course with the son of this practitioner. Unfortunately their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Kilian for years, even when I was a child. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been able to play the sports I was signed up for, dance or even do day to day activities. Myself and my whole family will be forever grateful!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Amazing results for both my son and daughter who have had chronic pain for years from accidents. I went to numerous doctors and chiropractors who were unable to help them. Dr. Kilian is brilliant in his craft and a 'healer'. He also has an amazing kind and generous spirit.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr Kilian is the best!!! He is the only person who was able to help me after my car accident.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

An amazing professional who used his skill to save my neck from agony in 1992 when nobody else could. I cannot speak highly enough of him, he is a classic. Thanks to you, I had a chance at a good life.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I agree with all the above positive comments - Dr. K has lessened my pain, improved my quality of life, and I put myself into his hands with complete trust. I've been seeing him for many years. It's far away for me but I just don't want to try anywhere else for as long as he will continue to practice!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Killian since 1986. I had gone to three previous chiropractors before so had a good comparison. Dr. Killian has your wellness as his #1 priority. No scams, you will never feel he is in it for the money. If I don't show up for 3 months I get a reminder card in the mail! I have many injuries from past mishaps. He gives me quality of life - without him I would be in pain all the time. Don't know what I'll do when he retires.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

NUCCA doctors are unique and Jake is the best of the best. Extremely talented, a consummate professional. Great receptionist. This office is one in a million.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Kilians for almost 2 years. I am a young adult and suffered from a curved spine. After just a few visits, my pain ceased and my headaches were gone. Dr. Kilian is respectful, trustworthy, knowledgable and gentle. I would highly recommend (and do) his practice.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

I went to him because I was getting desperate. A friend recommended him to me. I was very sceptical at first but was amazed at the result after the initial visit. I was able to walj better... my back was no longer in pain and my headaches were gone. (Even before I left the office.) I go once a month now to keep my body in check. He does not crack your bones but uses an interesting tool. Would highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013