Ratings for Dr. Camilla Ventura-Johnson

Love this dental clinic, very good staff and service.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I've been a patient of Camilla since shortly after she opened her doors. Always professional and friendly, her work is top notch. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the hygienist(?) is the gentlest I've ever met. Now that the Business has been sold I can say I am very happy with the new Dentist entrusted with my care. Three crowns and a bridge and no complaints. Dr Camilla Ventura-Johnson has placed her business in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

While I'm sad to see dr Johnson retire, I very much believe her patients and practice are in very good hands with dr majhal....she is so wonderful and very to the point, no beating around the bush, you can tell she very much respects you as a patient and her heart is in the right place....very happy they are keeping the old staff on

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Looking for a dentist so checking ratings. Husbands comments are going to make me keep looking. People are entitled to their rating comments.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

First all the results speak for themselves camilla is a great dentist and and so many doctors at mcmaster agree with that and not only am i a patient, im also her husband. One of the many good things about camilla ,she is not all about money but instead about patient care .Now that is a hard thing to find in todays society in all professions from car mechanics to carpenters.I would like to thank all of our patients ( 3000) give or take for coming to our office from far and wide even from u.s.a.We cannot thank you enough ,thanks again.Our staff is number 1 and for the most part no complaints,try saying that running a business, any business.And last of all to the one below try to keep your negative comments to yourself ,you sound like welfare attitude. Thats too bad you must be very EMARRASSING when your out with your hillbillys .

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Such. A fantastic office, I HAVE TO SAY, I'm so glad they got rid of that old secretary....the new one is much nicer and much more caring about patients....plus her laugh and smile are infectious!!! The hygienist Is fantastic, very gentile on my gums and teeth, and what can I say about Dr Ventura-Johnson!! She is heaven sent....such an incredible office!!! God bless this office!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

the best Dentist I have ever had for my children and grand children

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Terrible service, always overbooked, waiting period too excessive , Staff are friendly, but the dentist & her husband very autocratic with staff, not a friendly environment. My kids did not like or receptive to Dr Camilla style.

Submitted April 11, 2015

I've never met a physician that cares more about my personal well being then Camilla, her receptionist always goes above and beyond to make sure you promptly seen!! I recommend this office to every once

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I tried this Dental office for convenience. Nothing exceptional about it but normal dental treatment experience.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014