Ratings for Dr. Bruce V. Lattyak

We were referred to him for a diagnosis of tonsil cancer (my husband). He did a biopsy and I explained to him that we were very stressed out not knowing if there was cancer or not. He sat me down in the hospital before the biopsy and said that he was certain it was cancer (because of his experience). It was a great relief at least to know SUNDAY morning to confirm the results. Since my husband's successful treatment in our Cancer Center, Dr. Lattyak has been following him every other month and has also removed a very difficult skin cancer on the shin with great results. He and his office staff are the greatest and we couldn't ask for better treatment! (The skin cancer scar has really healed in only a couple months!)

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Screwed up my reconstruction after cancer and lied to me repeatedly and will not take responsibilty. I dumped him in the middle of my reconstruction. I would not allow him anywhere near me with a scalpel. I hope NO ONE does because you will be very sorry as I am. He is a liar!!! and has no idea what he is doing. God help anyone that goes to him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Bruce V. Lattyak's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union