You may also like

Rate Dr. Suhad Hassan

Dr. Suhad Hassan's Ratings

I'm in my late 50s, have some complicated family history and some difficult personal history. I've been on the Gold Coast for 10 years, and this is the most reassuring women's health practice I've visited. I've found all staff to be most helpful and flexible, I'm less punctual than they are yet everything still runs smoothly ( just let everyone know what's happening and schedules are readjusted if necessary), and everything is explained so there is no need to worry or be scared. Each visit since last year has been a pleasure and I have learnt more about my health and my body.
I wish I had known Dr Hassan when I still young enough to have children, perhaps I might not have had so many miscarriages.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2886159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

insanely long waiting times, not acceptable and seem to be rushed in and out of appointments. I never felt i truly understood everything through my discussions with the doctor. Reception staff are not very helpful in sending or receiving results where needed either. would recommend looking elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2867259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

We would like to take the opportunity to directly respond to the below comment and rating posted on June 16, 2015 on behalf of Dr. Suhad Hassan. We place a great deal of value on patients' reviews and comments and are extremely grateful for all feedback as we strive to deliver the very best care possible. Every individual experience is important to us!
We also understand that your time is important and endeavour as much as possible to not keep you waiting for scheduled appointments. We apologise that sometimes this can be unavoidable, with the arrival of a beautiful new baby or perhaps an emergency where we must react immediately and focus on our patient in need. We thank all our patients for their patience and understanding.
Our wonderful reception team are extremely dedicated and have decades of experience in this highly specialised field. We are proud to work with a team that goes above and beyond for patients and places both their health and happiness at the top of the priority list.
Our aim is to provide a safe and nurturing environment for women who deserve understanding and compassion as part of their health care experience. We would never want any patient to feel rushed and encourage open discussions and lots of questions. We're here for you and will continue to listen, learn and adjust to meet your needs as best we can. Thank you for your feedback.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2841334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Terribly long waiting time - always have to wait an hour after scheduled appointment. Reception staff very unhelpful and lack any knowledge in this industry. Dr Hassan is often so busy that the appointment feels rushed and time if not taken to properly explain everything.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2838866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr Hassan was amazing with me from the first consult. I went there for non-pregnancy related services last year, requiring surgery. She was wonderfully proficient with an excellent bedside manner. Thank you Dr Hassan for being supportive and caring.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2800313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

ABSOLUTE best doctor I have ever dealt with. Very professional, understanding, helpful and made me feel very comfortable with questions I asked and the operation I had. I would recommend her to anybody. Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2740550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Very pleased with her knowledge and bedside manner. Always takes her time and is very thorough. We appreciate her immensely.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2712617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Best doctor I have ever met! Highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2707335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

We would like to take the opportunity to directly respond on behalf of Dr. Suhad Hassan to the below comment and rating posted on March 26, 2014. Dr Hassan does not participate in a ‘No Gap’ scheme and goes above and beyond to deliver expert health care with sensitivity, caring, privacy and understanding. We value our patients’ welfare and experience with us above all else. While patient feedback is extremely important to us, we would never coax, encourage or falsify any testimony. We are grateful and humbled by the wonderful and completely voluntary reviews posted on various sites by our patients, including our website and Facebook page, and continue to be passionate about providing the best in patient care in safe and trusting environment for women of all ages.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][367122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

the team in dr hassan's office were fantastic in dealing with my miscarriage. They were very caring and compassionate, with dr hassan answering all of our questions in a warm and professional way. We felt as though we were dealt with as people with an individual case and not just seen as a number. We will definitely be seeing dr hassan for our future pregnancies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355282].votes_count ]]