Ratings for Dr. Florence Wong

I had to wait up to 3 hours in every appointment I had with her. She will not be helpful, she will not explain anything and shame you for asking questions. She will insult you and call you stupid to your face. She might have the knowledge, but her lack of manners will create an awful patient-doctor relationship. She's is the opposite of all the values that the Toronto General Hospital wants to put into practice. I had such a bad experience that every time I'm in the waiting room I get stressed and even scared to have to see her.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Florence Wong has an arrogant attitude. She's extremely uncommunicative and treats Chinese mainlanders with disdain. She has on numerous occasion elected to do medically unnecessary procedures like upper endoscopy, without giving patient any consent. Basically she only treats patients as a monetary number without care for patient needs and well being

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I am very pleased the way I have been treated by the Dr. my friend Florence her staff is very helpful,,,

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr Wong is the best. No if and or buts about it. If you want to get well, she will help you get well.. she knows the way. All you need to do is follow what she says. if you don't its your own fault. She really cares about her patients and her staff is just as good. The hole group is a god send.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Wong's for about two years now. While I am fairly confident in her capacity as a physician, by far the worst thing for me about being her patient is her consistent lateness for appointments. In almost all cases, I have had to wait from 1.5 hours to over 2 hours past my appointment times before seeing her; the appointments themselves lasted from 5 to 15 minutes, mostly to review blood work results. I find this incredibly irritating, not to mention inconsiderate and disrespectful of patients' time.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I have been with Dr. Wong for quite a few years. In my opinion she is an excellent Dr. She found cancer in my liver, I had ablation done and have been cancer free for 6 years. Because of my liver condition, she monitors me and I have an appt ever 6 months. I found out not to long ago that my Aunt who had Hepatitis C was CURED by Dr. Wong. For those ppl that complain about waiting a long time; if you don't have to wait a long time I'm sorry to say you probably have a doctor who is not sought after and therefore is not busy. I have numerous conditions and doctors who are ranked among the highest in the city and I have to wait, wait and wait. I don't mind as I know I am getting the BEST!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr wong couldnt care less how many people and how long they have to wait to see her. Its always 3 to 3 hrs and then a hr inside a room. Rude

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I met Dr. wong when I was at the hospital visiting one of my friends. She came and seemed to be in a hurry. The impression I got was that she was conceited and arrogant. She showed no compassion whatsoever. Moreover, her medical treatment was not helpful.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr. Wong is not only rude, disrespectful and arrogant, her medical opinion and recommendation were totally off base, useless and callous. This is our experience when she was brought in to give advice/consultation for a family member whose liver was damaged due to a serious disease. Doctors have to be human being first of all, she proved to be far from it.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I have only been with dr wong for close to 2 years. She is no doubt at the . Of her field. Sometimes when you want the best you might have to wait a bit longer but thats only happen 1 time. After your in she doesnt try to get rid of you, when appointment is over a person is satisfied with what they need to know or look forward to . Very honest and to the point she is truly a godsend to toronto general..

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015