Ratings for Dr. Amir Ajar

From setting up the consultation, to performing the surgery, and then the post operative care; Dr. Ajar and his staff took unbelievable care of me. Answered all my questions, provided resources and were always available. Post surgery was effortless. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Very thorough. His staff and Dr. Ajar helped me throughout the process, before-during-after. Great experience.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

The guy knows his stuff. Put me at ease right from the start. My surgery was smooth, had his cel number if I was having any problems (which I wasn't). All the way a great experience.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Just amazing. Him and his staff explained the entire process to me. Felt at ease the whole way through. Cant say enough. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I found Dr. Ajar to be biased, and rushed. I went in for an appointment and he didnt even look in my mouth or give me a proper consultation. I did not like his manner, I got the impression he will give you different treatment or recommendation depending on his mood or his representation of your social status or personality. I will not be returning to his office or pay money for his services. I recommend avoiding his dental practice.

Submitted May 13, 2016

I just got 2 of my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Ajar. He is very kind and gental. During the process, he talked kindly to me, encouraged me , told me what he was going to do before he did it... Very calming and consoling. His crew is also very sweet. They made me feel comfortable and less nervous about the removal. They also explained everything nicely and clearly to me, with calming smiles always on their face. The whole process went smooth and fast. They gave me a package of the things I need after the removal, including a note of how should I take care of the wound. Very recommend Dr. Ajar and his crew in Coal Harbor! Sweet and trustworthy!

Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr. Ajar is hands down the best person I could have ever trusted with my teeth. He practices once a week at Metroplex Dental in Metrotown. He along with the staff have been amazing, especially with accommodating my high gag reflex . I went to him first to have all my wisdom teeth extracted. It was my first time being sedated and given that I work for a health authority, I am naturally very curious about procedures and processes...basically I like to know a lot before and after going into this procedure and he along with his staff did an amazing job. I was back to work the next day after my wisdom teeth were extracted and never took any pain medication. The follow up appointments were very thorough as well. Because I was so happy with his work, a year later I decided to go to him for a dental implant with a crown. Again, he was amazing and explained everything to me. The tooth looks amazing and does not look fake at all. Not even my boyfriend can tell which tooth is fake! He and his staff are EXTREMELY patient and very knowledgeable. One of the best doctors I have ever met. Highly recommend him. If you're unsure about him...go have a consultation with him! He explains everything so well.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I had all four wisdom teeth removed by Dr Ajar, under local anaesthetic (my teeth were not in a difficult position and so I was comfortable to go without the IV). I couldn't have asked for a smoother experience! Dr Ajar was very friendly, informative and helpful at the consultation stage and made it really clear to me how the procedure would be beneficial. On the actual surgery day, he was very comforting and made sure I had no anxiety whatsoever. He explained every aspect of the procedure in a calm way so there were no surprises and I knew exactly what to expect. He was very careful to make sure I didn't feel any pain or discomfort, beyond the obvious pulling and pressure. I barely even noticed the teeth coming out! I would definitely recommend going with Dr Ajar if you want a smooth experience without doing IV sedation. His staff were very friendly and helpful with after care instructions. I had a very easy recovery experience with little bleeding or swelling.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Awesome staff and team, it helps when you follow their recommendations

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Very unfriendly and rude service! The assistant and Dr.Ajar were unprofessional and demanding! It was very annoying!! I would never go back to this clinic ever!!!!

Submitted May 1, 2015