Ratings for Dr. Adnan Habib

I met Dr. Habib at Moncton Hospital and he took out the fluid off my lungs. With his expertise, it was a painless procedure and I had no complications. I have had this procedure done before but he had magical hands. My experience speaks volumes about him and I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Dr. Adnan Habib is the absolute best doctor I have ever had. I have no idea how anyone could score him less than perfect. He is patient and kind and knowledgeable and intelligent. He will get to the bottom of what’s wrong. I was very sick and he would always squeeze me in to his busy practice so that I could avoid the long emergency waiting room waits. He has since relocated to another province and he is truly missed. He is an excellent doctor and a great human.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

I can't decide who i dislike more ............Habib or Harb!!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

He is a good doctor but can be very condescending and does not like questions asked. Not forthcoming with information about my concerns...

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I was able to see Dr. Habib within 2 weeks and he was very prompt in starting my treatment. Given the complexity of my disease, he has been seeing me more than my family doctor. I have to drive for an hour for his visits but the new treatment has started showing results. If someone has a real medical issue, I recommend him strongly.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I was admitted to the hospital when I met this doctor. He was very compassionate and respectful of my beliefs. He helped me in making me understand my lung issues and I finally quit smoking. I am very happy that I got to know him

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I went to Dr. Habib for my daughter breathing issues. He promptly diagnosed her to have asthma and started her on medications. My daughter has never felt better in her life. We love Dr. Habib.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

My husband and I visited Dr Habib recently as a followup to his initial visit. We wanted to go together to ask some questions and better understand the test results. We were shocked at Dr Habib's reaction to this. He was clearly very frustrated by this and unreceptive. Although my husband had some reservations after his first appointment, which he went to alone, nothing prepared him (or us) for this. Habib did not want us to ask questions, he told us not to get too intellectual (in other words to not ask questions), he rubbed his face and eyes repeatedly in frustration, he looked to be very stressed by this, he said he just wanted to know, yes or no, are we proceeding with the recommendation, he said he didn't ask his mechanic questions and he had been doing this for a long time and the implication was that we, therefore, should not be asking questions. In the end, he was condescending, disrespectful, unprofessional, and I think did not like the idea of anyone asking him questions. If you can avoid this Dr, do so. He may know something, but we never had the opportunity to find out of he did.

Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Habib was very polite, considerate and personable. He has a very relaxed manner and makes you feel comfortable. He did successfully help me with a sleep issue, and his treatment also unexpectedly improved another chronic condition. I am very glad for his help. Also, his staff were very professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

There must be 2 doctors with the same name, I met Dr.Habib this morning for an ongoing problem and he seemed professional and legitimately concerned. While he has no magic wand I am confident he will help me. No bad review here.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014