You may also like

Rate Dr. Ryan MacDonald

Dr. Ryan MacDonald's Ratings

Dr.Ryan is great. He always listens to my concerns, is thorough with his approach, and I leave his clinic feeling great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

The best in Calgary. As an active mountain athlete, Ryan is always helping me overcome injuries and work on solutions to prevent them. He truly lives his clinic's motto "Move. Thrive Evolve."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

A great chiro with a great sense of humor. This guy certainly knows what he is doing when it comes to getting you back up and running. I'm proud to recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I always leave the clinic feeling better. Dr. Macdonald is incredibly knowledgeable and has a great team of physios, RMTs, and a naturopath. Any health concerns I have can usually be resolved without waiting to see my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I can't even express how amazing of a doctor Ryan is. I first started seeing him about a year and a half ago, I had gotten into an accident and my neck and back were in terrible pain. My father had been going to see Ryan for numerous years and recommended that I do the same and boy I was not disappointed. At each and every appointment, Ryan has hit my issues bang on, he tries different methods to get to an end result and will keep going until you are satisfied. Not only is he a phenomenal doctor, he is so personable and easy to get along with and has a great sense of humor - you're bound to laugh during your visit, if not for the whole time. I can't thank him enough for how much he has helped me with my neck and back, tendonitis in my wrists and many other. If it weren't for him I honestly don't know how I could have gone on with the pain. What's also great about his office is there are so many physicians in there, it is your one stop shop for everything you need. I have been to see their massage therapists, naturopath and physiotherapist and each one is extremely knowledgeable in their field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I have been visiting Dr. Ryan MacDonald for several years now. I have to rate my experience with him as excellent. He takes the time and listens to my concerns and then tries different techniques from Active Release to Acupuncture. I always leave there feeling much better! And now that he has his own practice at Evolve Chiro in Calgary Place, he has incredible, gorgeous new facilities! He also now provides more services than just Chiropractic. Evolve Chiro is your one stop shop for wellness!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Ryan MacDonald is the best, made me feel very at ease and has helped me a lot, often he is ahead of schedule which is good, since i always arrive early

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Most importantly he is a great doctor, who really knows his stuff, be his is also hilarious. Makes IMS and active release a teeny bit less painful. Also, the Evolve clinic just happens to be in the same building as my office so it is incredibly convenient to pop down for either a preventative treatment or emergency care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

AMAZING!!!! SMART!!!! FUNNY!!!!! Excellent bed side manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

This Chiro is one Cool Cat! Not only does he know what he is doing, but he is also always joking around, which lightens up the mood, and makes you feel at ease. He is always running a couple off minutes late, but that's only because he is always taking extra time with his patients, ensuring all their needs have been catered to. Hence the reason I didn't deduct any points for punctuality. Stay rad Ryan!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2495400].votes_count ]]