Ratings for Dr. Ryan MacDonald

Super knowledgeable, great sense of humor, generous with his time and able to offer a lot more than your average adjustment, including acupuncture and active release therapy. I've been seeing Dr Ryan for 2 years on and off, he provides exercises and recommendations to do on your own. He's built a great practice and I regularly use other services including massage therapy and physio.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Great experience with Dr Ryan. Love his sense of humor and his knowledge is excellent. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Pleasant, knowledgeable and got to the root on my problems. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I felt like my visits with Dr. Ryan were not very good. Was referred by a few friends/co-workers and they spoke very highly of him. After a few visits I did find my back and neck pain were still the same. I have been suffering for some time now and i did not find he was very helpful with this. Hope he can be helpful to you as he wasnt for me.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

By far the best chiro I've ever been to. Extremely knowledgeable and does his best to explain exactly what is going on with your body. Bedside manner is right up my alley, super funny guy. He does everything he can to make sure that you become less dependent on chiro services, he's not one of those "I need to see you every week" sorts. Highly recommend him. Furthermore, his staff is incredibly helpful and super friendly!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I've been to a few chiros over the years; none match my experience with Dr. MacDonald. Not only is very good at what he does; he's also such a pleasant guy to interact with, and I'm very happy with not only his services, but the whole office at Evolve. He's done a really great job all around. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Very Professional yet friendly to the point that it eliminates that business barrier. makes you very comfortable too. Very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. I like how he always explains how your body works (Muscles and Bones). Dr. MacDonald is really good at what he does. I recommend him to anyone that is looking for a great Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr.Ryan is great. He always listens to my concerns, is thorough with his approach, and I leave his clinic feeling great.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

The best in Calgary. As an active mountain athlete, Ryan is always helping me overcome injuries and work on solutions to prevent them. He truly lives his clinic's motto "Move. Thrive Evolve."

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

A great chiro with a great sense of humor. This guy certainly knows what he is doing when it comes to getting you back up and running. I'm proud to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015