You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ryan MacDonald

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Pleasant, knowledgeable and got to the root on my problems. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I felt like my visits with Dr. Ryan were not very good. Was referred by a few friends/co-workers and they spoke very highly of him. After a few visits I did find my back and neck pain were still the same. I have been suffering for some time now and i did not find he was very helpful with this. Hope he can be helpful to you as he wasnt for me.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

By far the best chiro I've ever been to. Extremely knowledgeable and does his best to explain exactly what is going on with your body. Bedside manner is right up my alley, super funny guy. He does everything he can to make sure that you become less dependent on chiro services, he's not one of those "I need to see you every week" sorts. Highly recommend him. Furthermore, his staff is incredibly helpful and super friendly!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I've been to a few chiros over the years; none match my experience with Dr. MacDonald. Not only is very good at what he does; he's also such a pleasant guy to interact with, and I'm very happy with not only his services, but the whole office at Evolve. He's done a really great job all around. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Very Professional yet friendly to the point that it eliminates that business barrier. makes you very comfortable too. Very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. I like how he always explains how your body works (Muscles and Bones). Dr. MacDonald is really good at what he does. I recommend him to anyone that is looking for a great Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

The best in Calgary. As an active mountain athlete, Ryan is always helping me overcome injuries and work on solutions to prevent them. He truly lives his clinic's motto "Move. Thrive Evolve."

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

A great chiro with a great sense of humor. This guy certainly knows what he is doing when it comes to getting you back up and running. I'm proud to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I always leave the clinic feeling better. Dr. Macdonald is incredibly knowledgeable and has a great team of physios, RMTs, and a naturopath. Any health concerns I have can usually be resolved without waiting to see my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Ryan MacDonald's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with Dr Ryan. Love his sense of humor and his knowledge is excellent. Highly recommend."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Pleasant, knowledgeable and got to the root on my problems. Highly recommended."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I felt like my visits with Dr. Ryan were not very good. Was referred by a few friends/co-workers and they spoke very highly of him. After a few visits I did fin..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "By far the best chiro I've ever been to. Extremely knowledgeable and does his best to explain exactly what is going on with your body. Bedside manner is right u..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been to a few chiros over the years; none match my experience with Dr. MacDonald. Not only is very good at what he does; he's also such a pleasant guy to i..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very Professional yet friendly to the point that it eliminates that business barrier. makes you very comfortable too. Very knowledgeable and knows what he is do..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Ryan is great. He always listens to my concerns, is thorough with his approach, and I leave his clinic feeling great."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best in Calgary. As an active mountain athlete, Ryan is always helping me overcome injuries and work on solutions to prevent them. He truly lives his clinic..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "A great chiro with a great sense of humor. This guy certainly knows what he is doing when it comes to getting you back up and running. I'm proud to recommend h..."

July 2, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.evolvecalgary.ca/" to "http://www.drryanmac.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2P 1R2". Address has been updated from "" to "414 3 Street Southwest #116, Calgary". Phone Number has been updated from "403-474-7792" to "14034747792".

June 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.evolvecalgary.ca" to "http://www.evolvecalgary.ca/". Address has been updated from "None" to "". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "403-474-7792".

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always leave the clinic feeling better. Dr. Macdonald is incredibly knowledgeable and has a great team of physios, RMTs, and a naturopath. Any health conce..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I can't even express how amazing of a doctor Ryan is. I first started seeing him about a year and a half ago, I had gotten into an accident and my neck and bac..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been visiting Dr. Ryan MacDonald for several years now. I have to rate my experience with him as excellent. He takes the time and listens to my concerns ..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ryan MacDonald is the best, made me feel very at ease and has helped me a lot, often he is ahead of schedule which is good, since i always arrive early"

January 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Most importantly he is a great doctor, who really knows his stuff, be his is also hilarious. Makes IMS and active release a teeny bit less painful. Also, the Ev..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "AMAZING!!!! SMART!!!! FUNNY!!!!! Excellent bed side manner"

September 3, 2014