Dr. Ryan MacDonald

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ryan MacDonald

Ryan is amazing!! Best Chiro I've ever had and he is personable , funny and the whole experience is pleasant! MY pain is relieved EVERYTIME i go, which is not often because he actually treats you. GREAT JOB

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Release the tightness of thigh muscle right away(I had ACL reconstruction surgery before, weak muscle cause many problems). Also, kill the low back pain. highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Awesome Chiro practisioner, knowledgeable professional, very friendly perso .highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr MacDonald is wonderful - he is personable, humourous, and I really appreciate his commitment to finding longer term solutions to a problem that is holistic based!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

tell you what you need to hear, not what you want. very helpful and realistic. he will hurt you like heck but its all to cure your injuries

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Amazing all around good guy hope the kitchen knife advice is helping years later as well

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Hands down the best Chiro I have ever been to. Friendly, knowledgeable, and funny! Would highly recommend Ryan and his "one stop shop" of a practice to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I went to Evolve as I heard it was good and it was right across the road from where I worked. I was in absolute pain and could barely walk. One week later ... although my lower back still is a little delicate, it's like night and day. so why did I only rate 4 /5 for helpfulness? Simple, he pushed through the pain better than me and refused to give up on my back when I simply didn't want to 'go there'!!! No pain, no gain. Would definitely recommend this practice. Staff are awesome.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. MacDonald is extremely knowledgeable. He takes his time diagnosing and is very thorough. I am extremely active and train hard and he was able to help me with tennis elbow I had been suffering from for years. On a side note- his staff are extremely friendly and it is a great atmosphere!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Super knowledgeable, great sense of humor, generous with his time and able to offer a lot more than your average adjustment, including acupuncture and active release therapy. I've been seeing Dr Ryan for 2 years on and off, he provides exercises and recommendations to do on your own. He's built a great practice and I regularly use other services including massage therapy and physio.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016