Ratings for Dr. Martin Duffy

Doctor Duffy is relaxed, knowledgeable and personable. He made my visit enjoyable.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Quick, easy, professional. Was in and out for a non invasive procedure and all my questions beforehand were answered, which helped ease the concerns I had prior.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr Duffy has very warm hands with soft lips, he has helped me immensely with my problems achieving erectile function. My only criticism is he didn't take me out for dinner first. Not even for a cascade premium light, God bless him and God bless Australia.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I wish I had known about this site so I could have commented already. Dr Duffy is an amazing and brilliant surgeon, who did my open partial nephrectomy for a cancerous tumor on my left kidney, in September 2015. I was afraid and worried, as anyone would be, but Dr Duffy and his office manager did everything and more, to make me feel safe and calm. Dr Duffy is so kind, caring and down to earth.. I am so grateful to have been blessed with such a great and positive outcome, to a devastating event of my life. Dr Duffy made it easy to understand what was going on with my diagnosis, treatment and prognosis. My husband and I had every confidence that my doctor was exactly who I needed to save my life. I am healthy, cancer free, and forever grateful to Dr Duffy and to Rockyview Hospital in Calgary.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Duffy goes out of his way to assist my son's condition. He cares for all of his patients likewise their respective families. Staffs provides excellent service.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Duffy and his :boss" went above and beyond to assist.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I recently had a partial nephrectomy to remove a tumour from my left kidney. The surgery was performed by Dr.Martin Duffy at the Rockyview Hospital in Calgary, on 9th January 09 2017. Dr. Duffy and the nursing staff were absolutely fantastic during, before and after my surgery. Dr. Duffy is so ‘down to earth’ and approachable, and he is so kind, attentive and caring. Whilst I was in the holding room, prior to being wheeled into the operating room, my whole body was shaking with fear. Dr.Duffy and the anesthetist Dr.Bart, came to see me. They both held my hand and comforted me in a light hearted and friendly manner. I immediatly stopped shaking and realised I was in the best possible hands and they would not let me down. The surgery was complete success and Dr.Duffy called me at home on a Sunday evening a couple of weeks after the operation to give me the good news that my tumour was benign and not malignant. How many doctors would do that? What a great person.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Performed radical prostatectomy on my husband after watchful waiting was no longer an option. Patiently explained all treatment options to my husband and me. Was at my husband's bedside on the inpatient unit shortly after my husband was transferred there. Pleased to say that my husband is recovering very well. Excellent care at the Prostate Cancer Centre and the Rockyview General Hospital inpatient unit.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Best doctor ever!!!! I effin love this guy! I was glad to have him inside me

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring. Very busy but always made time to answer my questions. I am Gleason 9 and need more treatment after surgery. Dr. Duffy vows to help my case as long as i need it.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015