Ratings for Dr. Martin Duffy

My husband has his prostate removed due to stage 3-4 cancer, Dr. Duffy was caring and give us a lot of information to make a decision with. He take his time and answer many questions for us. Great bedside manner with my husband. I would recommend him, he was great. KJ Shaw

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Very happy with his patience and his advise. he takes time to explain. Lisa is very helpful and friendly. thank you

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Happy to have a Cystoscopy done by Dr M. Duffy. Thanks Dr. Duffy and Lisa (his assistant). Gui Lagos

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr. Kawakami found cancer in my Bladder. When I asked him if it was him in this situation who would he have do the surgery, Dr. Kawakami's reply was other than himself the only one he would want was Dr. Duffy. As it turned out Dr. Duffy had surgery time that I could have weeks sooner than Dr. Kawakami, so Dr. Duffy did my surgery. And I am Glad Dr. Duffy did my surgery. My bladder looks like no surgery took place on the cystoscopy, amazing work when I consider what was done. Five Stars Across the Board. Six if I could give them. C. McN.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Doctor Duffy is relaxed, knowledgeable and personable. He made my visit enjoyable.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Quick, easy, professional. Was in and out for a non invasive procedure and all my questions beforehand were answered, which helped ease the concerns I had prior.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I wish I had known about this site so I could have commented already. Dr Duffy is an amazing and brilliant surgeon, who did my open partial nephrectomy for a cancerous tumor on my left kidney, in September 2015. I was afraid and worried, as anyone would be, but Dr Duffy and his office manager did everything and more, to make me feel safe and calm. Dr Duffy is so kind, caring and down to earth.. I am so grateful to have been blessed with such a great and positive outcome, to a devastating event of my life. Dr Duffy made it easy to understand what was going on with my diagnosis, treatment and prognosis. My husband and I had every confidence that my doctor was exactly who I needed to save my life. I am healthy, cancer free, and forever grateful to Dr Duffy and to Rockyview Hospital in Calgary.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Duffy goes out of his way to assist my son's condition. He cares for all of his patients likewise their respective families. Staffs provides excellent service.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Duffy and his :boss" went above and beyond to assist.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I recently had a partial nephrectomy to remove a tumour from my left kidney. The surgery was performed by Dr.Martin Duffy at the Rockyview Hospital in Calgary, on 9th January 09 2017. Dr. Duffy and the nursing staff were absolutely fantastic during, before and after my surgery. Dr. Duffy is so ‘down to earth’ and approachable, and he is so kind, attentive and caring. Whilst I was in the holding room, prior to being wheeled into the operating room, my whole body was shaking with fear. Dr.Duffy and the anesthetist Dr.Bart, came to see me. They both held my hand and comforted me in a light hearted and friendly manner. I immediatly stopped shaking and realised I was in the best possible hands and they would not let me down. The surgery was complete success and Dr.Duffy called me at home on a Sunday evening a couple of weeks after the operation to give me the good news that my tumour was benign and not malignant. How many doctors would do that? What a great person.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017